Author Topic: JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY  (Read 3246 times)

James

Re: JEB BUSH FAVORS AMNESTY
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2015, 12:20:37 PM »
to what end?

can't wait to hear this reasoning

It was no mistake, it was calculated to send the message that he is pro-amnesty, pro-illegal even though he will be denying it or ignoring it. He also did it from a position of white guilt. He wants to self identify himself as a minority to gain from it politically, just like liberals often do.

Long time politicians like him don’t make these types of mistakes and their staff would not allow the mistake to happen.

No mistake at all. He's as bad as Elizabeth Warren who Repeats Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 12:30:11 PM »
It was no mistake, it was calculated to send the message that he is pro-amnesty, pro-illegal even though he will be denying it or ignoring it. He also did it from a position of white guilt. He wants to self identify himself as a minority to gain from it politically, just like liberals often do.

Long time politicians like him don’t make these types of mistakes and their staff would not allow the mistake to happen.

No mistake at all. He's as bad as Elizabeth Warren who Repeats Her False Claims of Native American Ancestry

LOL - to send a message

how did he even know anyone would see it and why would he need to do something like that rather than just SAYING he is pro-amnesty

the nonsense you right winger tell yourselves is hilarious

I have news for you, long time politicians make mistakes just like everyone else does.

this box was right next to the correct box on the form

James

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 12:38:11 PM »
LOL - to send a message

how did he even know anyone would see it and why would he need to do something like that rather than just SAYING he is pro-amnesty

the nonsense you right winger tell yourselves is hilarious

I have news for you, long time politicians make mistakes just like everyone else does.

this box was right next to the correct box on the form

FLASHBACK: JEB BUSH CLAIMS HE WAS FLORIDA’S FIRST ‘LATINO GOVERNOR’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/06/flashback-jeb-bush-claims-he-was-floridas-first-latino-governor/

And just like Bush's use of the hashtag #HonoraryLatino.
https://twitter.com/hashtag/HonoraryLatino?src=hash

"Voting "Hispanic" was no accident. It's part of an identity crisis that permeates the entire Bush clan. It's dangerous because, after Jeb married a Mexican woman and had "little brown ones," (quoting George Bush Senior here, not my words), the Bush family decided that they wanted to force this merging of cultures on America, so that they may feel more comfortable about the "little brown ones." The whole Bush family has been pushing and pushing for immigration reform and amnesty to flood the country with more "little brown ones" in order to force their weird obsession with Mexico on us. Personally, I would pay for the entire family to move to Mexico if I could. We certainly do not want another Bush anywhere near the White House." Comments section
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/04/jeb-bush-identified-hispanic-2009-116684.html?cmpid=sf#ixzz3WXE2T7eu

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 01:05:57 PM »
FLASHBACK: JEB BUSH CLAIMS HE WAS FLORIDA’S FIRST ‘LATINO GOVERNOR’
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/06/flashback-jeb-bush-claims-he-was-floridas-first-latino-governor/

WOW!  Now we know the voting box wasn't an error.   Wasn't a mistake.  He believes it.

James

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 02:10:06 PM »
WOW!  Now we know the voting box wasn't an error.  Wasn't a mistake.  He believes it.

I agree.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2015, 07:40:07 PM »
Yes, I'm quite sure it was no mistake and he fully intended to make "Hispanic". Let the liberal bullshit demonizing begin.

Many republicans (and yes, some on getbig) believe Jeb did this on purpose.

He also called himself the first hispanic FL governor, didn't he?  Also a mistake by the liberal left?

At some point, you gotta support a conservative canddiate, or support Jeb, but you can't do both.