Author Topic: STUPID Republican Voters  (Read 14129 times)

AD2100

• Getbig IV
STUPID Republican Voters
« on: April 12, 2014, 06:30:23 PM »

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: STUPID Republican Voters
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2014, 06:34:59 PM »

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2014, 06:52:50 PM »
The liberals are to blame for whites voting Republican.   Liberals alienated working class and lower working class white voters by creating a political platform based in part on demonizing whites.  Liberals know they wont win these voters back so they intend to import voters from every backward third world cesspool they can.
A

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2014, 07:39:54 PM »
This.

Excellent post, Archer77 8)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2014, 09:56:38 PM »
The ironic part is both AD2100 & Archer are correct.
The demonization works both ways, ...so does the hate propaganda.
Hopefully one day people will wake up and realize BOTH sides follow orders from the same entities.
w

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2014, 10:26:49 PM »
Hopefully one day people will wake up and realize BOTH sides follow orders from the same entities.

I like you, but your both sides bullshit is so CNN.  The right is insane and openly and vigorously working on behalf of the 1%.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2014, 10:50:49 PM »
I like you, but your both sides bullshit is so CNN.  The right is insane and openly and vigorously working on behalf of the 1%.

Nothing is ever so clear cut. There is bad in the good and a little good in the bad...
and while the right is vigourously and openly working on behalf of the 1%, so is the left... despite the rhetoric.
Screw the speeches. Actions speak louder than words. They're both working on behalf of the 1% Wake Up!!!
w

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2014, 10:59:25 PM »

I like you, but your both sides bullshit is so CNN.  The left is insane and openly and vigorously working on behalf of the 1%.

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2014, 11:21:29 PM »
I like you, but your both sides bullshit is so CNN.  The left is insane and openly and vigorously working on behalf of the 1%.

I really do like you.  You're a funny dude.  Have great taste in movies and television, but damn, you and I look at the same thing and see the opposite.  Now I'm off to have some french fried taters.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2014, 11:50:27 PM »
I really do like you.  You're a funny dude.  Have great taste in movies and television, but damn, you and I look at the same thing and see the opposite.  Now I'm off to have some french fried taters.

The feeling is definitely mutual!!

Mustard taste good on em to me.  ;D

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2014, 04:33:52 AM »

I dont deny the demonization goes both ways.  I would havd written something similar if the post was about the democrats.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2014, 04:46:23 AM »

It seems that the GOP’s outreach program to recruit minority voters has gone bust, and with good reason. Contrary to what the GOP seems to think, the problem that the Republican Party is having with recruiting minority voters has absolutely nothing to do with merely communicating their agenda more effectively - it’s their agenda itself that's the problem. The minority community is not dumb.  They understand that the Republican agenda is so toxic to the American people as a whole that they have to use racist and bigoted rhetoric and policies just to gain what little support they do have from their conservative base.
Thus, covert racism and bigotry is the only thing the GOP has to offer to justify their current existence, since for the past 70 years their primary agenda has been to return poor and middle-class Americans (of every race) to the condition that they suffered prior to the New Deal that brought them relief from the effects of the Great Depression. But the American people are simply not going to buy into that, so the Republican Party has had to sugarcoat their message by cloaking it in the tried-and-true emotional appeal of good old American hatred, anger, and bigotry (See Rush Limbaugh, Bill O'Reilly, Sean Hannity, etc.).
But demographics are now working against them, and they know it.
So they’ve gotten desperate - the mere fact that they even attempted minority outreach clearly attests to that desperation - and since they’re also without limits, if they EVER regain control of this government, they're not letting it go again, regardless to WHAT they have to do.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2014, 10:50:04 AM »

+1

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2014, 12:47:09 PM »
REPUBLICAN ECONOMICS

Supply- Side Economics was a scheme hatch by U.S.C. economist Arthur Laffer and the Reagan crowd which was supposed to cut the deficit and balance the budget. The theory behind Reaganomics was ostensibly, if you cut taxes for business and people in the upper tax brackets, and then deregulated business of such nuisances as safety regulations and environmental safeguards, the beneficiaries would invest their savings into creating new jobs. In that way the money would eventually "trickle down" to the rest of us. The resulting broadened tax base would not only help to bring down the deficit, but also subsidize the tremendously high defense budget.When the plan was first floated, even George Bush, Reagan's vice president to be, called it "voodoo economics."
So Reaganomics, for the most part, sought to undo many of the safeguards put into place during the Roosevelt era and create a business environment similar to that which was in place during the Coolidge Administration. What actually took place, however, was even more like the Coolidge era than planned.
Instead of taking the money and investing it into creating new jobs, the money was used in wild schemes and stock market speculation. One of these schemes, the leveraged buy out, involved buying up large companies with borrowed funds secured by the company's assets, then paying off the loan by selling off the assets of the purchased company. This practice cost the citizens of this country its industrial base. In addition, the bottom fell out of the stock market. On Monday, October 19, 1987 the Dow-Jones Average fell 508.32 points. It was the greatest one-day decline since 1914 - 15 years before the Great Depression.

And what about Ronald Reagan's promise to balance the budget and lower the deficit? By the time he left office he was not only the most prolific spender of any president, but he also added more to the deficit than all of the other presidents from George Washington to his own administration combined. And what did the Republican Party propose to do about that? One of the Republican proposals was their "contract with America," a capitol gains tax cut -- for the rich.
Due to the continued freewheeling fiscal policies of conservative Republicans, between 1986 and 1989, spanning the presidencies of Reagan and Bush Sr., the FSLIC had to pay off all the depositors of 296 institutions with assets of over $125 billion.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2014, 12:53:15 PM »

such a childish opinion.  this statement is the product of a young liberal media obsessed society who learns all their values, morals and opinions from prime time television.... and thinks celebrities are the gold standard of political discourse.

unfortunately you're a dime a dozen.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »
such a childish opinion.  this statement is the product of a young liberal media obsessed society who learns all their values, morals and opinions from prime time television.... and thinks celebrities are the gold standard of political discourse.

unfortunately you're a dime a dozen.

And you learn all your values from FOX.

Your an idiot Bear.

Look at their politics for fucked sake. The GOP just fucked the veterans of all people.

I hope the taste of the rich Mans dick is worth it Bear. You are pathetic.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2014, 02:02:00 PM »

Your an idiot Bear.

Look at their politics for fucked sake. The GOP just fucked the veterans of all people.

You're wasting your time, ...some people are simply too far gone to get it.

Oooh ...rich mans dick, my favourite kind.  :P 
w

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2014, 08:02:46 AM »

Your an idiot Bear.

you wanna sit on here and go tit for tat on how each party has treated the military over the past 14 years?  do you? 

seriously let me know.  fucking idiot. 

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2014, 08:07:12 AM »

Your an idiot Bear.

and the democrats politics have done exactly what for poor people?  please PLEASE enlighten us all.  can't wait until your first response has something to do with health care.  LOL!!  no seriously go ahead. 

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2014, 08:53:09 AM »

Thats odd, the democrats in congress were recently shown to be richer than their republican counterparts(despite media trying to depict the opposite)....the democrats have more big name billionaire donors than the republicans do(despite media coverage of only repub donors)...Obamas relection campaign had over ONE BILLION DOLLARS, and was funded by all the big-name wall street institutions the left wing media pretends to hate.  

Sounds like you are spewing emotion and talking points instead of facts.

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2014, 09:07:46 AM »

Thats odd, the democrats in congress were recently shown to be richer than their republican counterparts(despite media trying to depict the opposite)....the democrats have more big name billionaire donors than the republicans do(despite media coverage of only repub donors)...Obamas relection campaign had over ONE BILLION DOLLARS, and was funded by all the big-name wall street institutions the left wing media pretends to hate.  

Sounds like you are spewing emotion and talking points instead of facts.

no he's spewing what he sees on the Colbert Report and snarky comments made by celebrities pandering to the left wing Hollywood worshippers.  if you say something enough times to the masses, it becomes truth.

AD2100

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2014, 09:13:29 AM »
;)
FDR: WARNING ABOUT TODAY'S REPUBLICANS

DUMB ASS REPUBLICAN VOTERS ::)

The GOP is against affordable health care for American families; they're against any kind of spending to put Americans back to work, and they're against extending unemployment insurance to relieve the burden of America's unemployed. What's particularly telling, however, is they're also against any kind of strong legislation to prevent the financial community (them) from being able to rob the American people in the future.
The fact is, what they really want is to maintain the status quo, and make damn sure that the American people remained miserable, hungry, and divided throughout the Obama administration so they'll have a better chance to regain power and raid the treasury again thereafter. Republican Senate minority leader, Mitch McConnell, was frustrated and reckless enough to say it out loud - "Our No. 1 priority is to make this president a one-term president" - not to save America, or to bring relief to the American people, but to make Barack Obama a one-term president. Flag pens in lapels and patriotic rhetoric notwithstanding, that says it all about the GOP's lack of concern for America, or the American people.
Now that they've lost the election, their agenda has shifted to making sure that President Obama is not successful, because if he is, and you combine that with the rapidly changing demographic and Hillary Clinton's popularity, that could spell doom for the future of the GOP - and it should, because they're grossly out of touch with reality, and, America's best interest. They're out to create a corporate feudalist society. The government shutdown alone, clearly demonstrates that they have absolutely no respect for democracy.

GREAT JOB, GOP! ::)

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2014, 09:19:22 AM »
no he's spewing what he sees on the Colbert Report and snarky comments made by celebrities pandering to the left wing Hollywood worshippers.  if you say something enough times to the masses, it becomes truth.

Anyone over the age of 25 has no excuse for not realizing the main wings of both parties ( bush style reps and "middle of the road" dems) offer almost exactly the same flavor of shit

Bailouts, bombs, growth of government,higher taxes, keep drugs illegal. The only places they differ are superficial pandering to homos, illegals and abortion to keep the barely double digit voters distracted.

The only good candidates on both sides stand no chance

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2014, 09:52:54 AM »
Anyone over the age of 25 has no excuse for not realizing the main wings of both parties ( bush style reps and "middle of the road" dems) offer almost exactly the same flavor of shit

Bailouts, bombs, growth of government,higher taxes, keep drugs illegal. The only places they differ are superficial pandering to homos, illegals and abortion to keep the barely double digit voters distracted.

The only good candidates on both sides stand no chance

totally agree.  and when I bring attention to their infantile view they accuse me of being a Republican who watches fox news.  why?  because that's the fallback comeback when they have no rational argument of their own.

i mean shit these mother fuckers STILL TALK ABOUT SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  that's how little of a ground their arguments have to stand on.  that's all they have.  its horrible.  

funny thing is I have always been the first to admit that there's no logical reason why I think the Republicans should have won the election in 2008. I have no reason to believe that Mitt Romney would have done a better job. but I also have the luxury of not being attached to the balls of a political party.  but they are.  they've claimed their allegiance and they're trying to be good little soldiers.  and they have to prove their loyalty on a daily basis.  

in their defense it must be exhausting to a slave to a political party.