Author Topic: Glute PIP. It does get better, right?  (Read 8531 times)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: Glute PIP. It does get better, right?
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2014, 04:19:46 AM »
What's the dosage per ml?

UG gear can crash and crystalize in the muscle, this is the most common cause for prolonged PIP. More common with higher dosed compounds.

250mg/ml. It looks clear before I warm it.

Also, my left glute takes it fine, only my right has PIP, and it has been decreasing with each subsequent injection.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2014, 04:24:17 AM »
If its not too bad then just suck it up, you'll be fine.

Doesn't sound as bad as the PIP I had with my ass not long ago, could barely walk and sit down for a week. It was my right glute too. I think it was an allergic reaction to the BA/alcohol content. Used a different batch of same product was totally fine.

Had issues with high dosed gear crashing in the muscle. and off course the usual prop and even sust PIP, which I dont get anymore once you break a new site.
S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2014, 06:30:15 AM »
If its not too bad then just suck it up, you'll be fine.

Doesn't sound as bad as the PIP I had with my ass not long ago, could barely walk and sit down for a week. It was my right glute too. I think it was an allergic reaction to the BA/alcohol content. Used a different batch of same product was totally fine.

Had issues with high dosed gear crashing in the muscle. and off course the usual prop and even sust PIP, which I dont get anymore once you break a new site.

Why would it crash in the muscle but it's fine on the shelf  ???

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2014, 08:52:36 AM »
Why would it crash in the muscle but it's fine on the shelf  ???

If its made with BA this could be a cause, as Benzyl Benzoate (BB) helps dissolve the hormone better and keep it in solution.

Impropper preperation can cause gear to crash in the vials or sometimes post injection. As many UGL are hit and miss in their preperation, problems occur. Impropper amounts of BA or BB, wrong heating temps and filtering, cold storage.

Once injected the oil might get absorbed quicker than the hormone itself if the hormone is not soluble enough, this causes crashing....only happens with UGL, and a lot more common in higher dosed compounds.

S

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2014, 02:35:09 PM »
If its made with BA this could be a cause, as Benzyl Benzoate (BB) helps dissolve the hormone better and keep it in solution.

Impropper preperation can cause gear to crash in the vials or sometimes post injection. As many UGL are hit and miss in their preperation, problems occur. Impropper amounts of BA or BB, wrong heating temps and filtering, cold storage.

Once injected the oil might get absorbed quicker than the hormone itself if the hormone is not soluble enough, this causes crashing....only happens with UGL, and a lot more common in higher dosed compounds.

Damn....I've never heard of oil crashing Post injection

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 01:35:49 AM »
Damn....I've never heard of oil crashing Post injection

I never heard of it till it hapenned to me....I have scar tissue damage on both legs from a batch of tren e from three years ago, I stopped using it...and two months later I looked at bottle and the solution and coloring was uneven. Impurities, preperation protocol not folllowed properly (temperatures used, filtering...etc), poor ingredients (oil quality, BB/BA quality...) many things can cause it. We are really putting our hands into the mercy of UGL,  Even if an UGL is skilled at making gear, they themselves buy their stuff blindely from obscure chinese firms.
S

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2014, 01:42:10 AM »
I never heard of it till it hapenned to me....I have scar tissue damage on both legs from a batch of tren e from three years ago, I stopped using it...and two months later I looked at bottle and the solution and coloring was uneven. Impurities, preperation protocol not folllowed properly (temperatures used, filtering...etc), poor ingredients (oil quality, BB/BA quality...) many things can cause it. We are really putting our hands into the mercy of UGL,  Even if an UGL is skilled at making gear, they themselves buy their stuff blindely from obscure chinese firms.

awesome.

now I am willing to pay anything for pharma gear.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #32 on: May 01, 2014, 01:31:20 PM »

I still have 2 bottles of mlg tren ace that has swirls of clouds and is super dark gold, and a bottle of clean, clear gold tren... all three with the same batch/lot number. when emailing him, I got a 'tough shit.. people like it" response. hence me stopping all business with him and going into biz for myself. (after having to give out a lot of refunds for ppl not getting results from his products)

producing good product isn't difficult. ppl get lazy and cheap when they do high volume (poor planning for supply costs I suppose).. they try to squeeze in an extra liter of oil through a filter that's already filtered a liter.. or they short BB in favor of BA or they just 'eyeball' the mixes in 5l beakers instead of measuring out proper amounts of ba/bb/eo/gui/oil ect... don't wear gloves or masks or hair covering.. or have no ventilation, ect...

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2014, 04:17:21 AM »
I still have 2 bottles of mlg tren ace that has swirls of clouds and is super dark gold, and a bottle of clean, clear gold tren... all three with the same batch/lot number. when emailing him, I got a 'tough shit.. people like it" response. hence me stopping all business with him and going into biz for myself. (after having to give out a lot of refunds for ppl not getting results from his products)

producing good product isn't difficult. ppl get lazy and cheap when they do high volume (poor planning for supply costs I suppose).. they try to squeeze in an extra liter of oil through a filter that's already filtered a liter.. or they short BB in favor of BA or they just 'eyeball' the mixes in 5l beakers instead of measuring out proper amounts of ba/bb/eo/gui/oil ect... don't wear gloves or masks or hair covering.. or have no ventilation, ect...

Must have very poor sterility levels :( luckily the alcohol content and the fact it is suspended in oil minimises bacterial cultivation, but still not a good idea since we're injecting this deep into muscle tissue.

I remember a few years ago a couple of UGL tried to make Winny Depot, 10ml water solution bottles, as soon as it came out I was a mod in another forum and warned that sterility issues with a water based compound are gona be much more prominent as opposed to oil, especially using a multi usuage vial of 10ml....I kid you not, the same guy who posted about starting this cycle with Winny depot got a massive abcess in his quad and had to be opened up and drained. Now has a shitty side leg from the all the tissue damage....word got a round and no other UGL have tried this.

But the above could easily kill someone, septecemia is not a joke.
S

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2014, 11:31:59 AM »
Gah! Might have spoken too soon about no PIP in left glute. Shit.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2014, 07:56:22 AM »

How bad is it mate? Do you get hotness on the injection site and redness?
S

JBGRAY

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2014, 08:27:55 AM »
I stupidly used an 18g needle for my first. Never again, but wasn't near as bad as what I'd read on it.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2014, 08:36:48 AM »
How bad is it mate? Do you get hotness on the injection site and redness?

No, it's mostly gone now a day later. Just my muscle protesting.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2014, 10:18:03 AM »

Ventro Glute, dude!  You might be nervous the first time you try it, but once you get the hang of it, you'll never go back.  Absolutely zero pain

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2014, 10:23:58 AM »
I have yet to try the ventro glute site, it seems like its going to go in to hard bone.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #40 on: May 03, 2014, 11:29:31 AM »
I have yet to try the ventro glute site, it seems like its going to go in to hard bone.

That's what everybody thinks, but there's a good 2" of muscle & fat there.

Poke around in your side until you feel the top of your hip bone (ischial crest).  You'll want to inject about 2 inches below that point.  Inject slowly if you're nervous, and shoot it at a slight downward angle.

The great thing about this spot is that the muscles don't seem to be involved in movement so a painful shot wont make you limp or affect squatting/lunging, etc.  Also, you wont wince everytime you sit down like you might with a glute shot.

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: May 03, 2014, 04:41:05 PM »
even my script test hurts sometimes in the glute - lots of veins in there and the deeper you go the more chance of severing one and causing a small internal bleed.

this is why I go subQ 90% of the time (although prob not a great idea with bathtub UG moonshine)

Dr.J

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2014, 12:31:01 AM »
Good clean PHARMACEUTICAL grade gear does not hurt.
Mr. AZ 2003

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2014, 02:12:43 AM »
Good clean PHARMACEUTICAL grade gear does not hurt.

I get PIP from my scripted test

aintitgrand

• Getbig II
  • I don't blast and cruise. I blast then up the dose
« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2014, 10:51:01 AM »
I stupidly used an 18g needle for my first. Never again, but wasn't near as bad as what I'd read on it.

:o 18g? I draw with that! lol. How long did it take for the pain to go away from a thick needle like that?

Was it on one of those readi-jects? I remember some brand of test (sust 250?) had a readi-ject that came with an 18g and I'm not even sure if you were able to replace it.