Author Topic: Beautiful?  (Read 34050 times)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Beautiful?
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 05:35:45 PM »
lol

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 09:13:08 PM »
Band aids on nipples? Uh OUCH!!

The sticky part of the bandaid doesn't go over the actual nipple.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 09:16:10 PM »
Yeah but we have small areolas of which the sticky part doesn't touch nor has to be ripped off of!

I have small areolas as well.   :-[

The trick is to put the bandaid on over our nipples when they're erect.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2014, 09:29:35 PM »
Why don't you look for some nice nipple covers? They come in cute shapes and colours.

Because when my nipples are covered with band-aids, neither they nor my breasts are on display.

I also find the concept of pretty nipple covers in different shapes & colours to be a sexist manufacturing gimmick. It's the equivalent of paying 2 or 3 times the price for a "women's razor" vs. a man's razor, simply because the razor is pink. A box of band-aids is far more economical, practical, and multi-functional. I might get a cut one day.
w

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2014, 09:37:23 PM »
Because when my nipples are covered with band-aids, neither they nor my breasts are on display.

I also find the concept of pretty nipple covers in different shapes & colours to be a sexist manufacturing gimmick. It's the equivalent of paying 2 or 3 times the price for a "women's razor" vs. a man's razor, simply because the razor is pink. A box of band-aids is far more economical, practical, and multi-functional. I might get a cut one day.

I seek out those "designer" band-aids that Target sells.... like the Mickey Mouse and Cynthia Rowley ones.

What if they made men's deodorant more expensive, because it's "extra strong"
Or if they had toothbrushes for MAN teeth

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2014, 10:04:05 PM »
I seek out those "designer" band-aids that Target sells.... like the Mickey Mouse and Cynthia Rowley ones.

What if they made men's deodorant more expensive, because it's "extra strong"

If they made men's deodorant more expensive because it's extra strong... men would probably glamorize funk.
w

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2014, 10:14:31 PM »
If they made men's deodorant more expensive because it's extra strong... men would probably glamorize funk.

To be honest, I love man smell. Fresh out of the shower is nice at times because you get to appreciate a good cologne/parfum/eaudewhatever, but I really do like that slightly "natural," outdoor, pheromone-y smell. I'll have my boyfriend leave me with a shirt he's worn for a day or two so it smells like him. Like a two-year-old, I'll use it to help me fall asleep at night.

Extreme B.O. is not included on my list of favorite smells.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 10:31:48 PM »
To be honest, I love man smell. Fresh out of the shower is nice at times because you get to appreciate a good cologne/parfum/eaudewhatever, but I really do like that slightly "natural," outdoor, pheromone-y smell. I'll have my boyfriend leave me with a shirt he's worn for a day or two so it smells like him. Like a two-year-old, I'll use it to help me fall asleep at night.

I'm not referring to that.

THAT's what I'm referring to. THAT's what they'd start glamorizing.  :-\
w

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 05:25:49 AM »

I would see cute nipple covers the same as cute/fancy/sexy lingerie: not for display, just to feel good about yourself.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 05:31:36 AM »

I also have a box of kids band-aids with happy colourful designs, from funky camouflage to cute kittens and anything in between.

You should have seen the 'oops' face of our regular parcel delivery man! He had a bleeding papercut from one of the boxes and asked if I had a band-aid for him. Only ones I had left were with brightpink flowers. He later told me his young daughter loved it!

Well, they do have different head sizes in toothbrushes. Men mouths are usually a bit bigger, so they would need a bigger head. They also come in different firmness lvels, and men usually appreciate the more firm ones.
I'm a real girly when it comes to toothbrushes: I only want the extreem soft and tiny kids toothbrushes.  ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 08:40:06 AM »
I would see cute nipple covers the same as cute/fancy/sexy lingerie: not for display, just to feel good about yourself.

To me fancy expensive lingerie is different. That is an absolute MUST whether anyone sees it or not.  :D

I also have a box of kids band-aids with happy colourful designs, from funky camouflage to cute kittens and anything in between.

You should have seen the 'oops' face of our regular parcel delivery man! He had a bleeding papercut from one of the boxes and asked if I had a band-aid for him. Only ones I had left were with brightpink flowers. He later told me his young daughter loved it!

Ya, they do go over great with the kiddies.  :D

Well, they do have different head sizes in toothbrushes. Men mouths are usually a bit bigger, so they would need a bigger head. They also come in different firmness lvels, and men usually appreciate the more firm ones.
I'm a real girly when it comes to toothbrushes: I only want the extreem soft and tiny kids toothbrushes.  ;D

When it comes to toothbrushes, I prefer the firm ones, but they're hard to find for some reason.
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 05:53:17 PM »

When it comes to toothbrushes, I prefer the firm ones, but they're hard to find for some reason.

ahem, no comment

;D

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 27, 2014, 12:20:07 AM »

ahem, no comment

;D

And what's THAT supposed to mean? I meant my local drug stores & supermarkets seem to prefer stocking the soft or medium bristle toothbrushes. I've always preferred them hard.
w

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 27, 2014, 12:24:30 AM »
And what's THAT supposed to mean? I meant my local drug stores & supermarkets seem to prefer stocking the soft or medium bristle toothbrushes. I've always preferred them hard.

it means you like hard wieners in your mouth.

i think that might be what migs was saying. dirty, dirty

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 27, 2014, 01:51:34 AM »
it means you like hard wieners in your mouth.

i think that might be what migs was saying. dirty, dirty

:o   :o   :o  Miggy!!!  {slap} ...such a one track mind.  tsk tsk
w

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 06:34:00 AM »
what can I say, I'm single and lonely.  My mind goes to the gutter, then the urge for cuddling, followed by wallowing in Cheetos and diet coke

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 09:23:04 PM »

My wife is like that, she likes it when I'm a little sweaty and dirty, like when I chop wood... at first I thought it was weird then I realized one day kissing her hello coming home from work she was sweaty from scrubbing floors and for some reason her sweaty smell turned me on uncontrollably. Maybe its part of love you know, the unseen part where pheromones attract each other with you even noticing really.

Bertha Butt

• Getbig III
  • My happy pussy...
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 11:17:19 PM »
We both don't use many perfumed products; just shampoo and deodorant. So we both smell reasonably natural. Phreak says he love the way my skin smells. I also like his natural scent; I love to bury my face in his neck and just take a deep whiff of Phreak smell.

When he's been working in the shed, his smell is a mixed blessing. I love the smell of wood, metal and even motor oil mixed with his scent. But when says he's smelling particularly manly, I better run or get smothered in his old sweat armpits. And I really don't like that smell! It makes me gasp for air and my eyes water...