Author Topic: Uncle Junior - Discussion  (Read 10715 times)

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Re: I have a confession to make regarding Rob1n hood account.
« Reply #100 on: June 05, 2014, 07:02:24 AM »

Wow just seen this.

Get your facts straight before you spew your slander and accuse me of being a racist.  

I have no issues with you whatsoever and never have done or ever condoned racism of any sorts. Ask Skorp1.

That was not my account, I never logged into it or had access to it or ever sent you any such pm's or had anything to do with it.

Ask Ron to do an IP check.

I am not responsible for other peoples actions.

Don't EVER accuse or imply I am a racist again without having proof to back up your claims and try getting your facts straight before you spew such bullshit again

Such righteous indignation from a shared gimmick account.

Fuck you....and your fat loser buddies running the day shift on the Junior gimmick

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Re: I have a confession to make regarding Rob1n hood account.
« Reply #101 on: June 05, 2014, 06:33:07 PM »

Wow just seen this.

Get your facts straight before you spew your slander and accuse me of being a racist.  

I have no issues with you whatsoever and never have done or ever condoned racism of any sorts. Ask Skorp1.

That was not my account, I never logged into it or had access to it or ever sent you any such pm's or had anything to do with it.

Ask Ron to do an IP check.

I am not responsible for other peoples actions.

Don't EVER accuse or imply I am a racist again without having proof to back up your claims and try getting your facts straight before you spew such bullshit again

You bring this on yourself because you have no scruples about sharing your account with others and because you constantly reinvent yourself in the form of gimmicks. Here's the thing, you are responsible for everything anyone who uses your account posts because essentially, regardless of what you like to believe they are representing you.