Author Topic: Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"  (Read 1903 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Sen. Reid on Cattle Battle: "It's not over"
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 02:25:04 PM »

you're welcome

glad to know you sympathize with people who appear to be gun nuts itching for violence

hopefully they will bring some to your neighborhood sometime so you can really enjoy it close up

Wwwwhhhaaaaaaa.....   

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 02:51:57 PM »
Did the govt show up on Bundy's property with guns drawn?
Or did they show up on their own property? 

Look, the dude stopped paying the bills in 1993.  Yes, the bill was bullshit and rooted in greed, but it's the law of the land, and dude enjoyed 20 years of free grazing.  Finally, the last year, he's been served an eviction notice and while the whole thinks stinks of Harry Reid and his cronies... he really should get off the property.  A lot of things suck about the govt and its dealings, it's completely indefensible.   But we live in a country where you agree to obey the govt on things involving, well, their lands.  If I go to Area 51 and scream "I'm a citizen, i OWN this land", they are going to bring out some very big sniper rifles and probably cap my ass. 

It's the law.  Even when it sucks, it's the law.  They can carry any kind of sniper rifles they want - it's their land.  Just as Mr Bundy can carry all the rifles he wants - on HIS land.  And if a dude that hasn't obeyed federal law in 20 years, and doesn't even RECOGNIZE federal law, is screaming about WACO - then yes it is a good idea to use guns. 

They weren't trigger happy.  They didn't punch or kick the protesters pushing women to the frontline and blocking public roads.  They just held the line - on govt property.

Sucks, but unless they were on HIS lawn, they can use any damn gun they want.  If they were in HIS yard with guns pointed at him for no reason, then yes, I agree completely with ya.  I might be wrong, sorry if I am.

You are wrong, ...and a Federal Judge Slams BLM Criminal Conspiracy
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2016, 10:24:06 PM »
yeah, these guys look nothing like terrorist

just your average everyday protester

I mean it's not like it's just a bunch of wacko militia types who are just itching for an armed confrontation with the government

The man pointing gun at Feds was not charged. 

So he waited a year and decided to escalate things.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2016, 10:33:48 PM »
There's a thin line between revolutionary / Freedom Fighter and terrorist.

Good luck determining which you think they are.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2016, 10:36:39 PM »
The Armed Oregon Ranchers Who Want Free Land Are Already Getting A 93 Percent Discount

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #30 on: January 05, 2016, 07:35:40 AM »
The ranchers and these militia types are two different issues. The ranchers turned themselves in...this needs to stop. The BLM is out of control but courts are the best way to deal with this crap
L