Author Topic: ...  (Read 3307 times)

Simple Simon

Re: Nados Diet
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 04:29:06 AM »
Yeah totally forgot above the olives and obviously houmous and bread too with that red drizzle thing they got can't remember the name.

Look how fucking Greek Empire conquered the Persians and the world, the Spartans, all the Greek Gods and warriors you can't go wrong with Mediterranean diet.

ITS GOOD, BUT UNFORTUNATLY FOR YOU IT DOESNT WORK MIRACLES

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 04:40:26 AM »
Greeks were the first ever nation to take testosterone, this is 100% known historical fact.

The ancient warriors of the Greek Empire discovered that by eating the testicles of bulls before battle they became more aggressive and hence won more battles.

Greeks gave you testosterone deal with it and if it wasn't for us bodybuilding wouldn't even exist today!

Fact!

True UJ, but 3000 years later that is not a valid excuse to put mens balls in your mouth before you battle each day

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 04:50:46 AM »
No word of a lie brosephou, I order whole chicken with mango and lime, and chips and get the xtra hot sauce for the table (olives go without saying as I cannot function as a greek without them in my bloodstream)

Bottomless coke zero and i'm good to go  8)

You have good taste my man. 8)
Only difference is I usually go for the garlic sauce on the table and stick to plain water instead of fizzy drinks.

You know of any good restaurants (preferably Mediterranean) around London?

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 04:55:37 AM »
If you want proper Cypriot Greek homecooked food, then Paneri is the best in North London, 340 High Rd, Wood Green (N22)

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 04:58:32 AM »
If you want proper Cypriot Greek homecooked food, then Paneri is the best in North London, 340 High Rd, Wood Green (N22)

Actually probably best greek restaurant in the whole of London, not exaggerating at all. When I eat there I have to lie through my teeth and tell my grandmother that it's not as good as her cooking lol

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 05:09:11 AM »
Actually probably best greek restaurant in the whole of London, not exaggerating at all. When I eat there I have to lie through my teeth and tell my grandmother that it's not as good as her cooking lol

Thanks bro.
Will check it out next time I'm around that area. Big fan of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food. :P

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 05:10:30 AM »
Thanks bro.
Will check it out next time I'm around that area. Big fan of Mediterranean and Middle Eastern food. :P

Let me know how you like it.

Yep, greek and moroccan are my favourite styles of food. Give me a tagine over a steak anyday

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 12:08:16 PM »
Let me know how you like it.

Yep, greek and moroccan are my favourite styles of food. Give me a tagine over a steak anyday

I have a dahpnes greek kitchen by my place.

Its a chain and I doubt its authenticity.

Good looking sluts work there though.