Author Topic: BLOOD MOTHERFUCKING MOON. BE AWARE.  (Read 2817 times)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
BLOOD MOTHERFUCKING MOON. BE AWARE.
« on: April 14, 2014, 08:11:00 PM »
Coming in, an T minus 24hrs or so PDT.

Last ones were 1967 and 1948. we all know what happened to Israel these dates. No coincidence.

Be on high alert and ZionSpeed. Maybe we can get rid of those san monkeys once and for al and prosper faster as a planet.

http://www.pray4zion.org/TheComingBloodMoons.html

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
Re: BLOOD MOTHERFUCKING MOON. BE AWARE.
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2014, 08:11:37 PM »
Thanks for the heads-up, Alex ::)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2014, 09:02:54 PM »

yet another anti semetic thread from fatalice.

why THE FUCK ron tolerates alex gaultiers bullshit I'll never understand. the guy deserves a beatdown. 

b

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2014, 09:04:02 PM »
Again, I don't get the guy.

ismoseppo

« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2014, 09:06:27 PM »
yet another anti semetic thread from fatalice.

why THE FUCK ron tolerates alex gaultiers bullshit I'll never understand. the guy deserves a beatdown. 

look--we havent been at each others throats,..........but
you keep talking about beatdowns and shit, especially with alex who i will go to bat for any day any time

if its so important to beatdown someone why do you refuse to fight me? I still wanna go. XFactor claims you are not to be messed with. You ALWAYS yap about beating down someone, mostly alex, and then hide behind your "my life is too important" excuser.

geezus either step up to the plate or quit talking about beatdowns. Only beatdown you seem capable of is beating down the comforter at night

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2014, 09:11:22 PM »
Mars looking nice and bright right now next to the moon

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2014, 09:14:55 PM »

Last ones were 1967 and 1948. we all know what happened to Israel these dates. No coincidence.

Be on high alert and ZionSpeed. Maybe we can get rid of those san monkeys once and for al and prosper faster as a planet.

Is this viewable from any location in the US? Just look outside for a red moon at night?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2014, 09:18:30 PM »
 ;)
A

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2014, 09:34:56 PM »
Is this viewable from any location in the US? Just look outside for a red moon at night?

Yes anywhere should start at midnight tonight pacific time

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2014, 09:36:12 PM »

Not even remotely funny. Christ you're an idiot.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2014, 09:36:22 PM »
look--we havent been at each others throats,..........but
you keep talking about beatdowns and shit, especially with alex who i will go to bat for any day any time

if its so important to beatdown someone why do you refuse to fight me? I still wanna go. XFactor claims you are not to be messed with. You ALWAYS yap about beating down someone, mostly alex, and then hide behind your "my life is too important" excuser.

geezus either step up to the plate or quit talking about beatdowns. Only beatdown you seem capable of is beating down the comforter at night

shut the hell up. I wouldn't waste 1 minute of my time on you. and that's all it would take. not even prolly.

see josh, as much as you play the hard guy role you've got a good heart. too good maybe. for that I couldn't hurt you despite what you might want to believe. in fact it would take a lot to get me to involve myself physically with you. like watching you kick a dog or punch a kid or shove an old person. some situation where someone harmless gets hurt by you.

Alex on the other hand is a bastard. his heart is black than 2 past midnight. he's a coward and a fat dumpy sociopathic loser. I guess people think because he's had a kid he's all changed now. lol leopards don't change their spots.

Alex I would walk up to anywhere at anytime in a crowded public venue or standing alone and smash him in the face so hard I'd feel his jaw pop and crack then nothing but that gentle tingle run thru the back of my hand up arm and into my shoulder. that satisfing feeling of hitting a home run off the sweet spot of the bat. no vibration and effortless, effective contact.

ah yes, Alice is all kinds of dirtbag. you have a good heart but do fucked up dumb shit.

serious question have you been diagnosed with mild borderline personality disorder? back in the day all border lines were lumped in together making a proper diagnosis difficult by I think the latest dsm-iv is allowing for categorical interpretation now. as in mild or severe etc.

I think a lot of the reason you don't 'see' your actions in terms of morality or wrongness in the moment despite having a good natured heart is you have mild borderline going on. it's a relatively new diagnosis perhaps you were diagnosed w the bi polar before borderline became know as it is now.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2014, 09:39:39 PM »
i got diagnosed borderline but then they changed it to antisocial personality disorder,....hell i dont even know anymore what i am, i just stay at home and avoid people and smash keys on the laptop once in a while and build a truck

ya youre post is pretty much bang on---im just gonna go sit in the corner and shut up now  :(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2014, 09:40:27 PM »
i got diagnosed borderline but then they changed it to antisocial personality disorder,....hell i dont even know anymore what i am, i just stay at home and avoid people and smash keys on the laptop once in a while and build a truck

ya youre post is pretty much bang on---im just gonna go sit in the corner and shut up now  :(

cheers sir.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2014, 09:41:59 PM »
lol i text alex "i just laid into no one for you"

next text i sent said "bleh he kinda just owned me into oblivion just now"

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2014, 10:15:23 PM »

IMO The Muslims will only continue to grow in power until they eventually invade Isreal and ovwrrun it during Armageddon. We will have to wait till the Kingdom of God for Isreal to be at peace.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2014, 10:22:39 PM »
Residents of North and South America will get a chance to see the year’s first total lunar eclipse late tonight / early tomorrow. The celestial event will begins at 0600 GMT (2AM ET, 11PM PT) and will last around 3.5 hours. The Earth’s shadow on the moon will cause the lunar surface to appear as a burnt red color, one of four such occurrences set for the next year and a half, with the next one happening October 8th, 2014. For anyone not in viewing range or expecting bad weather, Space.com will feature a live webcast of the event.

http://laughingsquid.com/the-first-total-lunar-eclipse-of-2014-will-be-visible-tonight-in-north-and-south-america/

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2014, 10:32:56 PM »

rofl... why do you keep doing this over and over!!!????

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 02:41:49 AM »

but you are a good guy! 8)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 02:47:15 AM »
Nothing happen & I am 1 day ahead of you guys (7.47pm, 15.4.'14)
No apocalypse  >:(, Wiggs do something ?.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 02:49:55 AM »

you are very humble sometimes josh

very humble indeed  :)
T

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 05:12:50 PM »

shut the hell up. I wouldn't waste 1 minute of my time on you. and that's all it would take. not even prolly.

see josh, as much as you play the hard guy role you've got a good heart. too good maybe. for that I couldn't hurt you despite what you might want to believe. in fact it would take a lot to get me to involve myself physically with you. like watching you kick a dog or punch a kid or shove an old person. some situation where someone harmless gets hurt by you.

Alex on the other hand is a bastard. his heart is black than 2 past midnight. he's a coward and a fat dumpy sociopathic loser. I guess people think because he's had a kid he's all changed now. lol leopards don't change their spots.

Alex I would walk up to anywhere at anytime in a crowded public venue or standing alone and smash him in the face so hard I'd feel his jaw pop and crack then nothing but that gentle tingle run thru the back of my hand up arm and into my shoulder. that satisfing feeling of hitting a home run off the sweet spot of the bat. no vibration and effortless, effective contact.

ah yes, Alice is all kinds of dirtbag. you have a good heart but do fucked up dumb shit.

serious question have you been diagnosed with mild borderline personality disorder? back in the day all border lines were lumped in together making a proper diagnosis difficult by I think the latest dsm-iv is allowing for categorical interpretation now. as in mild or severe etc.

I think a lot of the reason you don't 'see' your actions in terms of morality or wrongness in the moment despite having a good natured heart is you have mild borderline going on. it's a relatively new diagnosis perhaps you were diagnosed w the bi polar before borderline became know as it is now.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutal pre-menstrual post (pun intended). Sooooo deep in your head you can't help yourself.

I was in toronto like over and over and over.. you never had the balls to show up. Hell you don't have the balls to post your wrinkled lonely spray tan fan.

Epic dying alone in a bush LOL...

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 05:32:55 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brutal pre-menstrual post (pun intended). Sooooo deep in your head you can't help yourself.

I was in toronto like over and over and over.. you never had the balls to show up. Hell you don't have the balls to post your wrinkled lonely spray tan fan.

Epic dying alone in a bush LOL...

everyone thats posts here from back then remembers the circumstances fatboy.

you're chickenshit coward. and a stalker of muscular black women.

weirdo.
b

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 05:36:34 PM »
everyone thats posts here from back then remembers the circumstances fatboy.

you're chickenshit coward. and a stalker of muscular black women.

weirdo.

lol.... you're so self centered and take this place so seriously it's a nutting case for the ages. Stop inhaling your spray tan, shooting yourself with pseudo drugs and get some company...

By company, I mean actual human beings that will hang with you and share likes and loves. Not the interwells.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 05:48:15 PM »
lol.... you're so self centered and take this place so seriously it's a nutting case for the ages. Stop inhaling your spray tan, shooting yourself with pseudo drugs and get some company...

By company, I mean actual human beings that will hang with you and share likes and loves. Not the interwells.

says the socially inept tool who nobody here thats met you will have anything to do with you anymore. lol whats even worse is that you look for friends from here ' any current or retired enlisted men hit me up if you want to go off roading' hahahaha what a loser. keep trolling message boards for 'friends', fatman. just goes to show how popular you must be irl.

that being said, all this 'taking this place seriously' talk coming from someone with several different account and sucks rons ass to come back every time he gets banned is rather ironic.

you've got severe mental problems, starting but not ending with your just a fucking weirdo.
b

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 05:52:27 PM »
says the socially inept tool who nobody here thats met you will have anything to do with you anymore. lol whats even worse is that you look for friends from here ' any current or retired enlisted men hit me up if you want to go off roading' hahahaha what a loser. keep trolling message boards for 'friends', fatman. just goes to show how popular you must be irl.

that being said, all this 'taking this place seriously' talk coming from someone with several different account and sucks rons ass to come back every time he gets banned is rather ironic.

you've got severe mental problems, starting but not ending with your just a fucking weirdo.

Massive melt of overspraytanness.

didn't read all this shit but sounds like you're very engaged in hating. Keep up the good work, I'm sure someone will care soon.

In the meantime. check your PM, call me if you're got the "balls" lol...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*