Author Topic: BLOOD MOTHERFUCKING MOON. BE AWARE.  (Read 2818 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: BLOOD MOTHERFUCKING MOON. BE AWARE.
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2014, 05:58:54 PM »
Massive melt of overspraytanness.

didn't read all this shit but sounds like you're very engaged in hating. Keep up the good work, I'm sure someone will care soon.

In the meantime. check your PM, call me if you're got the "balls" lol...  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

call you for what? so i can tell you in person how much of a douchbag you are? your not worth a phone call from me.

pm me next time your in the city tough guy. i'd love to smash your face in.

try not to run and hide this time, ok? no big online production/ thread necessary. just pm me, and let me know where your going to be.

we'll just keep this between you and i. dont worry, i already know you'll never show. just like you did to xfactor when you ran your mouth and you never showed. lol hahahahaha

fucking gimp.
b

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2014, 06:02:29 PM »
call you for what? so i can tell you in person how much of a douchbag you are? your not worth a phone call from me.

pm me next time your in the city tough guy. i'd love to smash your face in.

try not to run and hide this time, ok? no big online production/ thread necessary. just pm me, and let me know where your going to be.

we'll just keep this between you and i. dont worry, i already know you'll never show. just like you did to xfactor when you ran your mouth and you never showed. lol hahahahaha

fucking gimp.

I'm heading to Toronto this weekend. Wanna throw hands?  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

"Hi, we 'met' on the internets. Your posts irritated me so I would like to physically hurt you. Yes am in my 40's and abuse pharmaceuticals of all kinds to raise my self esteem"

LOLOLOLOLOL...

ismoseppo

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2014, 06:08:12 PM »
whether i am bipolar, borderline, make bad choices or have a good heart,......I will always have alex's back in physical confrontation issues. Just the way it is, he's a good dude to me

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2014, 06:12:46 PM »
whether i am bipolar, borderline, make bad choices or have a good heart,......I will always have alex's back in physical confrontation issues. Just the way it is, he's a good dude to me

GodSpeed chief. I see a face, hear a voice, share ideas. I think it's all positive and wouldn't be possible without medias like this one. I truly appreciated it.

On the flip side, read cowardly posts,  refusal to post pics, inflated then deflated egos... (drugs will do that to ya..).. lies. false accusations, not so much.

End of the day truth of character speaks for itself.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2014, 06:13:51 PM »
I'm heading to Toronto this weekend. Wanna throw hands?  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

"Hi, we 'met' on the internets. Your posts irritated me so I would like to physically hurt you. Yes am in my 40's and abuse pharmaceuticals of all kinds to raise my self esteem"

LOLOLOLOLOL...

keep it off the board lumpy. just pm me where and when. its that simple.

then, when you dont show, ill post pics of where you said you were going to be, and the pm you sent giving the location.

making you look like a fat loudmouthed coward, or busting your face, will both bring me equal amounts of happiness.

its really that simple. going to keep talking or going to man up and doing something for a change other than shit your pants in fear and run?

you should feel priviledged that your the only person i would take time out of my special day to hurt. not cause your under my skin. lol far from, just cause you have it coming. really have it coming. you are irritating, not your posts. but we'll put that to an to that this weekend, wont we.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2014, 06:15:40 PM »

well josh, thats entirely up to you.
b

ismoseppo

« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2014, 06:18:42 PM »

well josh, thats entirely up to you.

oh just a general statement, nobody is going anywhere. I went 2 blocks with my lowrider truck today and the heater blower fan fell out   :-X

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2014, 06:19:57 PM »
oh just a general statement, nobody is going anywhere. I went 2 blocks with my lowrider truck today and the heater blower fan fell out   :-X

you would need that today here. its -9. this fucking winter is never going to end.
b

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2014, 06:24:09 PM »

LOL.. same happened to me after swamping the HVAC heater core on the hummer. nice plastic carnage.

I was surprised to see snow in chicago. I bet you guys are still buried. Until you can tune the clearance, you should grab a bunch of mexicans from HD and lay them on curbs and shit; tuff turn, you don't hit concrete. Just keeping an eye out, busting bodywork sucks. 

ismoseppo

« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2014, 06:28:27 PM »
LOL.. same happened to me after swamping the HVAC heater core on the hummer. nice plastic carnage.

I was surprised to see snow in chicago. I bet you guys are still buried. Until you can tune the clearance, you should grab a bunch of mexicans from HD and lay them on curbs and shit; tuff turn, you don't hit concrete. Just keeping an eye out, busting bodywork sucks. 

i took my fenderwells out and im so low the front tire smashed out the fan and its shroud from the firewall. Had to remove so much stuff from under the hood.

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2014, 06:37:07 PM »
keep it off the board lumpy. just pm me where and when. its that simple.

then, when you dont show, ill post pics of where you said you were going to be, and the pm you sent giving the location.

making you look like a fat loudmouthed coward, or busting your face, will both bring me equal amounts of happiness.

its really that simple. going to keep talking or going to man up and doing something for a change other than shit your pants in fear and run?

you should feel priviledged that your the only person i would take time out of my special day to hurt. not cause your under my skin. lol far from, just cause you have it coming. really have it coming. you are irritating, not your posts. but we'll put that to an to that this weekend, wont we.

LOL... dude's busting a fuse...

I actually want to see X-Factor's daughter before getting into internet fist fights. Seems like more positive and less obsessive.

You should do the same if you haven't already. injecting drugs and spray tanning is cool but creating life and founding a family is at another level.

Then we can throw hands all you want. just don't come crying afterward.

SuperSupplements

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2014, 06:50:08 PM »
No one so let me get this straight rosicrucian isnt under your skin yet he is irritating you and to top it off busting his face would bring you happiness. 

Whats your IQ bro?