Author Topic: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like  (Read 39972 times)

Rosicrucian

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Brown paper bags + Bathroom stall + Tom Prince.
We bust his balls on here but Joe is a pretty solid guy. I trust what he says.

Joe, looking forward to an awkward Socal meetup at your gym.

Damn I'm glad to be back in Socal  8)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
We bust his balls on here but Joe is a pretty solid guy. I trust what he says.

Joe, looking forward to an awkward Socal meetup at your gym.

Damn I'm glad to be back in Socal  8)

translation: can we hang out?! be my friend! can i be cool too?!

hahahaha what a gimp.
b

Simple Simon

this fucking tool wolfox needs to be banned- not 'timed out'. like gonzo forever. brings nothing to the board. as useless here as he is in real life.

You havent recieved his grovelling PMs yet?
Guy is a total loser, he begged me to not attack him in threads.
Hes got his wish though, I just dont respond to him at all now.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
This is true. I read an interview w/ Scott Wilson who was a top 70s and early to mid 80s pro, where he said he and others would only train three or four months a year and still win shows. That would never happen today.

Levrone was known to do just that , only a few months maybe even less to get ready for the O and still place top 5 and a handful of 2nd place finishes

Phil seems to be doing that as well, off season looks nothing impressive prob barely trains "hard" at all and contest time Boom!!

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
The argument isn't whether Beckles or Nubret looked good, they obviously fucking did. You said
today's bodybuilders are doing more than they need... or that the stack BFG posted isn't needed. You said it. So I take it you mean these guys like Compton could put on that 50-60lbs of lbm they have over Nubret by doing way less than what was posted by BFG. But we both know the extra size is completely drug dependent so your comments on that stack were completely USELESS and false.

So what exactly was the point you were arguing over, since you obviously disagreed with BFG (yet know better)?! Tell us. How much would you guess Compton takes... how "little" could he take and still look like that? That BFG tack isn't needed so tell us how much he "needs".

Haha good post  8)

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
I guess Coach doesn't want to elaborate. He knows damn well you need heavy use to do anything in the pros today. You need GH and insulin to reach those bodyweights, there is no way around it. His personal aesthetic preference for the smaller, less lean guys of yesteryear has nothing to do with this argument.

Not sure, I once tripled my dosage 5 weeks out from a show and upped my calories by a third, net gain = 2lb weight gain and slight increase in hardness, that could have been the additional cals.

I think once you are on severely reduced cals the amount of gear doesnt really make much of a difference.

Did you used to use thyroid hormones? What about GH?

Thyroid is catabolic and the cycle BFG posted had very high T3 doses (though I suspect the T4/T3 doses were switched by mistake by BFG). Thyroid hormones, GH and size of the competitor affect how much is useful. I personally think the heavy use is most beneficial pre-contest. Not just due to the catabolism but also the jacked, veiny look it gives. Very heavy tren and anadrol definitely gives you a different look in the last few weeks even if there is no new protein synthesis going on.

Simple Simon

I guess Coach doesn't want to elaborate. He knows damn well you need heavy use to do anything in the pros today. You need GH and insulin to reach those bodyweights, there is no way around it. His personal aesthetic preference for the smaller, less lean guys of yesteryear has nothing to do with this argument.

Thyroid is catabolic and the cycle BFG posted had very high T3 doses (though I suspect the T4/T3 doses were switched by mistake by BFG). Thyroid hormones, GH and size of the competitor affect how much is useful. I personally think the heavy use is most beneficial pre-contest. Not just due to the catabolism but also the jacked, veiny look it gives. Very heavy tren and anadrol definitely gives you a different look in the last few weeks even if there is no new protein synthesis going on.
No, I never use thyroid hormones, its cheating.  ;D
No GH either.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Its amazing how supposedly two different people can be as equally pathetic.
How is it possible?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
LOL @ Coach ducking the original question. :D

What do pics of old school BB's have to do with what was originally asked? ???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES

if i dont remember wrong he went from like 500mg and tripled it to 1500mcg for 5 weeks (correct me if im wrong simon). he never trieda couple of grams for a longer period. for me it def was a big deal going from my ordinary 750mg to 2500 and i did it for 15 weeks to. big difference

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V

he always does that.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Any trainer who specifies one of his client's "stacks" is taking a big risk and is violating his client's privacy.

Coach has been in the industry for a long time. Why do people here feel some sort of entitlement to knowing what we/he knows about competitors drug usage.

Why do people care? Why don't you ask: What bodybuilders in your gym are abusing pain killers and snorting Coke (a ~ Cola) daily?

We know why. Because they figure if they do the exact same thing that Shawn Rhoden is doing, they will look like him... unless, of course, they are Caucasian.

Stupid questions, all the time, every day... gotta stay consistent I guess.

Until steroids and other bodybuilding Pharma become legal, the answers to these questions are never going to be accurately addressed.

So.....

Stop asking?

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
Any trainer who specifies one of his client's "stacks" is taking a big risk and is violating his client's privacy.

Coach has been in the industry for a long time. Why do people here feel some sort of entitlement to knowing what we/he knows about competitors drug usage.

Why do people care? Why don't you ask: What bodybuilders in your gym are abusing pain killers and snorting Coke (a ~ Cola) daily?

We know why. Because they figure if they do the exact same thing that Shawn Rhoden is doing, they will look like him... unless, of course, they are Caucasian.

Until steroids and other bodybuilding Pharma become legal, the answers to these questions are never going to be accurately addressed.

So.....

Stop asking?
reminds me of when i started with roids we all tought that the pros had some secret roid/stuff that made them so big, we never heard of better genetic response to roids and average joe. It was so more mystified (ia that a word?) Theb it is now with the boards und dat der net

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

So.....

Stop asking?

What is this bullshit? He can answer in general terms. No one is asking for any specifics.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?

imo heaviest use would be most beneficial post contest.

you dont need a lot of drugs to create the look, and your not going to put on a lot of weight during your prep by pounding your body like that unless the tissue is existing and your growing in.

post contest your body is dying to grow, the reuptake of nutrients and fluids prime the environment for growth. couple that with the increases in poundages the water and glycogen bring, running heavier courses immediately after rather then during just makes better use of your mg's for the reasons i stated above.

whats the heaviest you have gone mg wise and what compounds did you do, and what weight were you at at that time, and bf level?
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
he always does that.

I'm going to answer this first by saying bullshit, if I don't answer or come back to a thread it's because either I forgot about it or it wasn't worth the time. I have over 21000 posts from this account only, you think I'm really going to take time to respond to all of that? That being said, this was worth coming back to.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

I have my kid and over 100 other kids that I coach on spring break right now. I didn't duck shit. I have a life.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
I have known several pros over the years and have seen exactly what each one of them uses for a cycle.  I can tell you two things that you won't believe.  The person that used the least (that I know personally) was Paul Baker.  And he weighed over 300lbs with abs off season.  Unfortunately he always seemed to weigh 298 on the day of the show and could never come in with great conditioning and really ripped.  The person that used the most (out of everyone I know) was that fucking Kenny Jones.  Many that dude was a damn chemical wasteland and never made it to the top 10 in any contest I don't think.  Never weighed over 190 I bet.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Okay, I have to say something here. What do you mean by need? Need for WHAT?

Take a look at Justin Compton at the Orlando. Do you disagree that you need a shitlod of drugs to look like this guy? Look at the animalistic beef, look at his fucked up face. Look how much he has grown in the last few years.

I know very little of this Compton dude. Is he taking a shit load, probably. I don't even know if he's a pro or not. I don't keep up with bodybuilding that much. What's his weight? Show a front shot or even the mandatories.

It's one thing to say you don't need all those drugs BFG listed to look good, but to look like this guy, to win pro shows is something else. Yes he may look like shit to you but that is beside the point.

Compare him to you your "below 1 gram, insulin and gh free" physique. I think it was a damn shame you did such a balonie cycle for that show you did because you could have won the whole damn show otherwise... would have been a fine way to exit the sport.

The first of my ass was from the night show. I probably gained a good 8lbs from the time I came off stage from the pre-judging until the night show. I placed 6th which means I wasn't called out for the night show comparisons. Much better in the morning. I'm not making excuses because whats done is done, I have no regrets and haven't competed in 18 years prior to that show. It's sad when you have to make comparisons on conditioning based on my ass (or anyone else's) One of the first bodybuilders to show striations in his ass was my old training partner Renel Janvier..again, no insulin, no GH.

Please tell us how many drugs a Justin Compton type needs to look like this. Please tell us this is possible without any insulin, gh and with just a few hundred mg's of roids. ::)

Who the hell knows except him, his trainer and maybe a few close friends.  

Simple Simon

I have known several pros over the years and have seen exactly what each one of them uses for a cycle.  I can tell you two things that you won't believe.  The person that used the least (that I know personally) was Paul Baker.  And he weighed over 300lbs with abs off season.  Unfortunately he always seemed to weigh 298 on the day of the show and could never come in with great conditioning and really ripped.  The person that used the most (out of everyone I know) was that fucking Kenny Jones.  Many that dude was a damn chemical wasteland and never made it to the top 10 in any contest I don't think.  Never weighed over 190 I bet.

Faces to the names.

Simple Simon

my old training partner Renel Janvier.

now that guy could get in condition.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The argument isn't whether Beckles or Nubret looked good, they obviously fucking did. You said
today's bodybuilders are doing more than they need... or that the stack BFG posted isn't needed. You said it. So I take it you mean these guys like Compton could put on that 50-60lbs of lbm they have over Nubret by doing way less than what was posted by BFG. But we both know the extra size is completely drug dependent so your comments on that stack were completely USELESS and false.

So what exactly was the point you were arguing over, since you obviously disagreed with BFG (yet know better)?! Tell us. How much would you guess Compton takes... how "little" could he take and still look like that? That BFG tack isn't needed so tell us how much he "needs".

If that cycle was any indication of what everyone is doing then I will conclude that no, you don't need that much. How much do you need? I don't know and it will vary from person to person on they're wanting to achieve. As far as the extra size being completely drug dependent, I'll answer that in the post where you said it was bullshit that they don't train hard.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Bullshit. You know I started reading bb mags in the 80s. I particularly remember an article about some Swedish amateur bodybuilders going over to Venice to find the "secrets" of the pros. Know what all the pros told them? They all said it's all about diet and supplements, you could train in whatever way you wished, it didn't matter much.

Ok, here's where we separate reading muscle magazines from reality. You forget what era I grew in (again, started training at 12) who I trained with and who my mentors were (in bodybuilding). I'm not going to say that EVERYONE trained hard but the majority did. Training came first, not the drugs. I do see the bodybuilders that train hard now, the ones who barely break a sweat and the ones, now in the days of social media, train for the cameras. I remember the last time I went to Golds in Venice in 07', I saw Robbie training hard and the most of the other pros barely breaking a sweat, taking time between sets, on their phones, etc. I dunno, maybe Robbie was having a good day and the rest just wanted to fuck around. When I see Cutler train in person and in some video clips, it's no different. No intensity, no real weight, in the gym (like most) for maybe :45 inefficient minutes. On the other hand, one of my pro friends trains his ass off. Hard and with intensity...the way it should be. Just because someone is on a ton of gear doesn't mean they back off of training.

Plenty of guys train hard today, plenty of guys push hard year round, eating on the clock, training and drugging heavy year round. Many of those fantastic looking old-school bodybuilders took time off, smoked weed, rec drugged and chased bitches between shows. I doubt it was any more hardcore back then (even in the gym).

Actually it was, we trained and that's what we came to the gym for. 6 days a week.

Simple Simon

Compare Anth Bailes training with Leroy (Dorians old training partner) to Jays back workout.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I`ve got a PM right here on getbig from my old friend Chris Aceto who says to me in the PM......paraphrasing here a bit:

"Damn Tim,these guys today don`t train hard at all,they would have never lasted with us back in the day".

And as we all know,Aceto was a good bodybuilder himself,anfd trained tons of top name guys including Cutler.