Author Topic: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like  (Read 40001 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die

Compare Anth Bailes training with Leroy (Dorians old training partner) to Jays back workout.

how do you explain this?

cutler can get such a physique with pussy training ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I'm going to conclude with this.

I personally blame the judging system 100% of the standards of massive use of drugs in bodybuilding and not taking any interest in the well being of the actual competitive person and I'll give an example. It wasn't that many years ago that you were seeing big ass gh/insulin guts on a stage but now, IMO, because of the public out cry in the bodybuilding community (I would have to assume because of the day and age of gossip and opinion boards) the judging has changed somewhat and now you're seeing a little smaller and more aesthetic looking competitors. Unfortunately, it wasn't due to protecting the health of the competitor but rather keep the cash flow going.

Do I still think bodybuilding was better back in the 70's,80's and early 90's, yes because bodybuilding was literally about "sculpting", in other words, keeping your waist in check, separation and being flat out shredded. This Compton kid seems like a good bodybuilder, but what's missing? IMO, it's crisp separation. Straitions in glutes but none in upper back and shoulders?

Simple Simon

how do you explain this?

cutler can get such a physique with pussy training ???
Response to steroids, pure and simple.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
I`ve got a PM right here on getbig from my old friend Chris Aceto who says to me in the PM......paraphrasing here a bit:

"Damn Tim,these guys today don`t train hard at all,they would have never lasted with us back in the day".

And as we all know,Aceto was a good bodybuilder himself,anfd trained tons of top name guys including Cutler.

I've been saying this for years. When you see clips of say Platz training, that was no bullshit. He trained like that with or without the cameras. I can't tell you how many times Rory pushed me to point of puking and coming back to finish.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
I've been saying this for years. When you see clips of say Platz training, that was no bullshit. He trained like that with or without the cameras. I can't tell you how many times Rory pushed me to point of puking and coming back to finish.
Yup,we always trained balls out,each and every day.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
george farrah says that training too hard can damage the nervous system

Simple Simon

Basile approved.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I'm going to conclude with this.

I personally blame the judging system 100% of the standards of massive use of drugs in bodybuilding and not taking any interest in the well being of the actual competitive person and I'll give an example. It wasn't that many years ago that you were seeing big ass gh/insulin guts on a stage but now, IMO, because of the public out cry in the bodybuilding community (I would have to assume because of the day and age of gossip and opinion boards) the judging has changed somewhat and now you're seeing a little smaller and more aesthetic looking competitors.

Do I still think bodybuilding was better back in the 70's,80's and early 90's, yes because bodybuilding was literally about "sculpting", in other words, keeping your waist in check, separation and being flat out shredded. This Compton kid seems like a good bodybuilder, but what's missing? IMO, it's crisp separation. Straitions in glutes but none in upper back and shoulders?

The lack of striated muscle today is astounding.

Even seperation is blurred on some guys.

How can a guys ass be striated,but he has no back density,cross striated triceps or quads,and smooth arms all on the same physique?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

That's complete bullshit.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Pffffftttt

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The lack of striated muscle today is astounding.

Even seperation is blurred on some guys.

How can a guys ass be striated,but he has no back density,cross striated triceps or quads,and smooth arms all on the same physique?

GH/insulin.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
That's complete bullshit.
george farrah is a retired olympic bodybuilder and now trains the top olympians such as kai greene, dayana cadeau and more

who are you  ???

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
george farrah is a retired olympic bodybuilder and now trains the top olympians such as kai greene, dayana cadeau and more

who are you  ???

What the fuck is an "olympic" bodybuilder?

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
GH/insulin.
BINGO

I think insulin is more the culprit.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
What the fuck is an "olympic" bodybuilder?
one that does battle in thongs at mount olympia

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
one that does battle in thongs at mount olympia

lol

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Van tore Coach a new one.
A

Simple Simon

Did someone just fart?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Yet you praise that Berardi guy who believes in jacking up insulin around certain times. Whether exogenous or endogenous, it's still insulin. Lots of insulin may lead to a less than desirable look but insulin isn't inherently evil, that's ridiculous.

Jesus Van, I think we can all agree on that but not 20+ IU's above and beyond normal fucking production.

Tell us how taking some insulin before workouts, like your nemesis Milos recommends, fucks up your metabolic pathways. Milos basically recommended a low- or zero carb diet except around workouts... so you jack up your insulin for 2 hours a day if you train once. Will that fuck up your pathways?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Did someone just fart?

it smells like a yeasty queef in this thread again.

i wonder what it is?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Van tore Coach a new one.

I've concluded you don't belong in this conversation because of sheer stupidity.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
I've concluded you don't belong in this conversation because of lack of sheer stupidity.

Just being honest. Anyone who's read what you said can gather you lost again. I called you out and Van followed through and tore you a new one. I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt and even showed you respect but youre one of those dudes who doesn't think before they post and spouts off at the mouth.

You were a no show in this thread.

Stick to telling us more about pause squats in powerlifting comps, "coach".
A

Simple Simon

I've concluded you don't belong in this conversation because of sheer stupidity.
Agreed coach, this halfwit doesnt have a fucking clue what hes talking about.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Okay, I have to say something here. What do you mean by need? Need for WHAT?

Take a look at Justin Compton at the Orlando. Do you disagree that you need a shitlod of drugs to look like this guy? Look at the animalistic beef, look at his fucked up face. Look how much he has grown in the last few years.

It's one thing to say you don't need all those drugs BFG listed to look good, but to look like this guy, to win pro shows is something else. Yes he may look like shit to you but that is beside the point.

Compare him to you your "below 1 gram, insulin and gh free" physique. I think it was a damn shame you did such a balonie cycle for that show you did because you could have won the whole damn show otherwise... would have been a fine way to exit the sport.

Please tell us how many drugs a Justin Compton type needs to look like this. Please tell us this is possible without any insulin, gh and with just a few hundred mg's of roids. ::)

Flawless victory for Van.

A