Author Topic: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like  (Read 39988 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Coach Joe is going to share with getbig what a real PRO stack looks like
« Reply #126 on: April 17, 2014, 06:22:25 AM »

ya. def didn't help him getting better looking that's for sure. why the fuck guys do this to themselves is beyond me. it not for women. so what's it for, to look good for other guys?
to impress black women

Simple Simon

« Reply #127 on: April 17, 2014, 06:23:10 AM »
Not really, he's probably the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to PEDs.  Incredibly smart guy.
Google is his friend.

backday

• Getbig III
« Reply #128 on: April 17, 2014, 06:23:55 AM »
Not really, he's probably the most knowledgeable person here when it comes to PEDs.  Incredibly smart guy.
Yep, I think so too.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: April 17, 2014, 06:24:19 AM »
Compton is 25 I believe? I couldn't find his weight with a quick search. Look at how he's grown last few years. I don't pretend to know exactly what he's doing but it's safe to say it's more than moderate. Look at his face.

Grand Parents furniture of Peace! Fake oakflooring! ;D ;D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #130 on: April 17, 2014, 06:25:40 AM »
Google is his friend.
We don't need Google. ESFitness knows everything

Simple Simon

« Reply #131 on: April 17, 2014, 06:26:26 AM »
We don't need Google. ESFitness knows everything
He knows how to withhold his very best photographs.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #132 on: April 17, 2014, 06:31:49 AM »
He knows how to withhold his very best photographs.
FOREVER!! The only BB who doesn't want the public to see his best shape

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #133 on: April 17, 2014, 07:25:25 AM »
Van b also post on aswedish forum, king grub is his name there

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #134 on: April 17, 2014, 07:32:16 AM »
Yep, his next response will be based around how he is more of a powerlifter and loves lifting big weights even though he could be almost as strong and be in shape.

Will we ever see a photo, not in a million years.

I could NOT look real good no matter what. I look so bad I almost never take pics even for my own use because it only makes me depressed. Last year I took one single pic in a tank top because I thought my delts popped out a little. I have no excuses. The only claim I make is that I love to train, that's it, never said any different. I'm pretty strong for my size in certain lifts but I don't compete because we only have the IPF here, and the powerlifting culture here is very anti-drugs and I make no apologies over the fact that I'm juiced... I'm honest like that, I don't cheat. I could never be a good bb, no matter how many drugs I took.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! Gayer than wearing a leather cowboy hat.

Brutalis genetics have-not type of reply.

Alex, you are complete scum as a human being, everything coming out of your keyboard is a lie. Why don't you come clean about your wonderful natural genetics, "pro level size natural" you preached here for a decade... yeah we will be waiting. You probably used more drugs than most here. Tell us what you achieved with all that drugging and lying over years and years. Other than make you a perma-fatso alcoholic internet warrior.

As far as the comment I made why don't you ask chaos what was wrong about it. Why don't you ask an elite powerlifter if it takes a long time to recover from a meet. You do 9 singles at most in a meet... ask them if they feel fresh the days following. Less than a minute of excertion total, that's nothing right?

LiarScumbagSpeed

PS. it ain't that serious chief.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #135 on: April 17, 2014, 07:41:39 AM »
Van b also post on aswedish forum, king grub is his name there

I'm not sure if you're joking but I don't post on Swedish forums. I did post on Kolozzeum a decade ago maybe, but you had fags like that Arne Persson moron saying you could win the Swedish champs clean, like his friend (forgot his name). I look at the forum for some pics with a friend every now and then and Arne is still spewing his anti-drug talk... meanwhile being a head judge in drug pageant. What a scumbag. BODY magazine, more scumbags, "we are against drug use" and "we don't feature bodybuilders who failed drug tests". Bitches with no balls.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #136 on: April 17, 2014, 07:44:20 AM »

nope.

all of his gear, all of his knowledge, means fuck all really.
You referencing VanB? I've come to like your posting, thought you were a cookie cutter gimmick at first. But you are way off if talking about Van. He's forgotten more about gear than 90% of the posters on here will ever know. Some people on here are so full of shit that a pic is required to give them credibility. Van's not one of them and doesn't profess to be a guru. Just gives real life hands on knowledge

Simple Simon

« Reply #137 on: April 17, 2014, 07:45:22 AM »
I could NOT look real good no matter what. I look so bad I almost never take pics even for my own use because it only makes me depressed. Last year I took one single pic in a tank top because I thought my delts popped out a little. I have no excuses. The only claim I make is that I love to train, that's it, never said any different. I'm pretty strong for my size in certain lifts but I don't compete because we only have the IPF here, and the powerlifting culture here is very anti-drugs and I make no apologies over the fact that I'm juiced... I'm honest like that, I don't cheat. I could never be a good bb, no matter how many drugs I took.

It now becomes crystal clear why you believe more drugs = better physique.

Simple Simon

« Reply #138 on: April 17, 2014, 07:46:27 AM »
You referencing VanB? I'm come to like your posting, thought you were a cookie cutter gimmick at first. But you are way off if talking about Van. He's forgotten more about gear than 90% of the posters on here will ever know. Some people on here are so full of shit that a pic is required to give them credibility. Van's not one of them and doesn't profess to be a guru. Just gives real life hands on knowledge
When his real life accomplishment is looking like shit then why should you take anything he says seriously?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #139 on: April 17, 2014, 07:47:35 AM »
I'm pretty strong for my size in certain lifts but I don't compete because we only have the IPF here, and the powerlifting culture here is very anti-drugs and I make no apologies over the fact that I'm juiced... I'm honest like that, I don't cheat.

Out of curiosity, do you not compete because you think it’s ethically wrong to compete juiced in a natural federation, or because you think you wouldn’t be able to get round the testing?

Simple Simon

« Reply #140 on: April 17, 2014, 07:49:49 AM »
Out of curiosity, do you not compete because you think it’s ethically wrong to compete juiced in a natural federation, or because you think you wouldn’t be able to get round the testing?
Its because hes not strong enough.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #141 on: April 17, 2014, 07:53:10 AM »
I'm not sure if you're joking but I don't post on Swedish forums. I did post on Kolozzeum a decade ago maybe, but you had fags like that Arne Persson moron saying you could win the Swedish champs clean, like his friend (forgot his name). I look at the forum for some pics with a friend every now and then and Arne is still spewing his anti-drug talk... meanwhile being a head judge in drug pageant. What a scumbag. BODY magazine, more scumbags, "we are against drug use" and "we don't feature bodybuilders who failed drug tests". Bitches with no balls.
i was just joking , tought you knew what a douchebag he  and his followers are (16 year kids).

yeah i used to be a active member on kolo but got tired after some years, mostly on king grub and his followers. The owner of kolo is a cool dude tough

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #142 on: April 17, 2014, 07:57:57 AM »
It now becomes crystal clear why you believe more drugs = better physique.

Look, I never made it as simple as that. You can do too many drugs and ruin everything too. But if you're around bodybuilders, see what they use, compare the dosages between these guys, look at the bodyweights and compare to the doses, see the difference GH makes, see what kind of gains the low dosers make who never advance in their drug use (like I said most bodybuilders are not making gains, most haven't gained shit in years and years)... you observe and draw conclusions.

I mean how can Coach say insulin and GH ruined bodybuilding, HE NEVER DID THOSE DRUGS. How can the old-school bodybuilders say todays drug regimens ruined bodybuilding and cause these guys to grow too much... how can they make those claims if they never did it?
I'm sure you do the same as well, or do you say there is no way I would have gained any more size if I added GH, insulin and ramped up the steroid doses... you can't with your logic.

Genetics is first in bodybuilding, but to reach a certain size and look some things are required.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #143 on: April 17, 2014, 08:00:06 AM »
When his real life accomplishment is looking like shit then why should you take anything he says seriously?
Hany Ramrod, lol whatever his fucking name is, looks like a pile of steaming dog poo but guides many top professionals and amateurs. I just base my opinion, and it's just MY opinion, on reading his posts over the years. I don't need a pic. I absolutely respect your posts on training and gear too as they are backed up with pics and years of your own bb knowledge. You have awesome genetics and structure that few people have

Simple Simon

« Reply #144 on: April 17, 2014, 08:04:44 AM »
Look, I never made it as simple as that. You can do too many drugs and ruin everything too. But if you're around bodybuilders, see what they use, compare the dosages between these guys, look at the bodyweights and compare to the doses, see the difference GH makes, see what kind of gains the low dosers make who never advance in their drug use (like I said most bodybuilders are not making gains, most haven't gained shit in years and years)... you observe and draw conclusions.

I mean how can Coach say insulin and GH ruined bodybuilding, HE NEVER DID THOSE DRUGS. How can the old-school bodybuilders say todays drug regimens ruined bodybuilding and cause these guys to grow too much... how can they make those claims if they never did it?
I'm sure you do the same as well, or do you say there is no way I would have gained any more size if I added GH, insulin and ramped up the steroid doses... you can't with your logic.

Genetics is first in bodybuilding, but to reach a certain size and look some things are required.
Maybe thats why he doesn't have a bloated midsection.
The only difference in todays top guys and the old top guys is the GH and insulin.
Any chance he might be right?

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #145 on: April 17, 2014, 08:06:26 AM »

;D
I think he's a strong dude. 340kg deadlift or something like that if I recall. I would consider doing a powerlifting show if I was only allowed to do deadlifts.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #146 on: April 17, 2014, 08:10:49 AM »

I just don't like to lie. Today I think you also have to sign a legally binding statement you will pay like 10K if you fail a doping test. You will also be socially stigmatized, forget about ever going into a PL club to train, they will report you to the police etc. It's too much hassle even if you are good liar with no ethical qualms.

One famous Swedish PL'er failed a doping test like a decade ago, he served his sentence but even to this day the other competitors will not greet him and acknowledge him at a meet (they may have been friends and training partners for a decade before the failed test)... they make no secret of the fact they don't want him there at all. Forever a cheating scumbag in their eyes. He also lost his bouncing job due to the failed test.

Maybe. I'm also not a very competitive person by nature. But whatever the case I couldn't do it with the drug climate being what it is in this fucked up country.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #147 on: April 17, 2014, 08:14:12 AM »
The only difference in todays top guys and the old top guys is the GH and insulin.

Yes of course he can be right. But the point is he has an opinion on something he never did himself. So is personal experience always necessary?

If it is then Coach can only advice on reaching this level. A tiny tit, a good looking tiny tit but a tiny tit nonetheless :D:

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #148 on: April 17, 2014, 08:18:18 AM »
10 facts about gear. (excluding gh/slin)

1.gear is NOT magic

2.gear will work on ANY ONE

3.gear will work better on the bodybuilder who train smarter while on it

4.being on gear does NOT mean you can go crazy on the weights

5. gear in general will MOSTLY recover you better, help you get the calories you need for growth by keeping you hungry, and direct those calories to the right "place"; gear will not build your muscle by itself! YOU build your muscles by training them and gear make the process 2times faster due to faster recovery and complete 100% recovery and growth between training sessions of the body part trained.

6. gear must be legit! to work

7.being on gear DOES NOT mean you can train 7 days a week 2 hours each session

8. the most progress on gear will be made by the bodybuilder who sticks to the same routine he does when he was natural,, only try to increase weight poundage by as much as possible as long as FORM IS ON SPOT!

9.any bodybuilder can grow from any type of gear. you dont have to take test in addition to deca and you dont have to take something else with dianabol for 'growth'. this is common mistake of most local gymnasium rats that they never learn from

10. your main mission is to chose the drug you want,, take it,, and concentrate more on the dose of the drug taken and on the form and training session insted of doing stupid combos of stuff and wait for miricales. the more advanced you will become the more stuff you will combine for a better effect. test is not a MUST! it is good for aggressiveness and sex drive but many MANY GUYS cycle it low and high doses depending on the timings and goals and how lean! they are

** if I could redo it all over again from the getgo i would use trenbolona ace and testosterone propioneta together....I would not start with dianabol testosterone and nandrolona and other nonsense type of combos given to gymnasium rats in gymnasiums,, I would keep it to the 2 short esters that give the most benefit and realy put quality on a physique while sculpting it and keep it within the quality parameter I expect a bodybuilder to remain within while using aas only,, you can start with one hormone too but what I recommend is this combo of 2 hormones for they are short ester and you can adjust on a daily basis and always stay on top of things as an up and comer,,those 2 hormones will also let you as a new bodybuild will give you the ability to be more linient with the diet since trenbolona is indeed a fat burner unlike some retards say.. it is INDEED a fat burner and the best fat burner among ALL aas

** once you get into fda gh ...insulin...and especialy pharmaceutical igf....it is a game changer...this is why you see many bodybuild and you say their form is shit...this is why you sometimes can not relate...it is because the 3 hormones I mentioned is a game changer in bodybuild and sports in general,, it is important to understand this,, it seperates 2 diferent groups...the up and comers group aka beginers...and thie ADVANCE group which is the ones who make money from bodybuild or if nto making money LOOK like they could make money if they wanted from bodybuild and no it doesn't mean only look it means also PERFORMANCE since sports involve performance not only look infact look is only bodybuild related ...most sports involve performance and this is what we use GEAR for both aas and ofcourse the big leage hormones fda gh insulin and our beloved pharmaceutical igf aka increlex which only the lucky and the connected get aka Olympic athletes...and very connected athletes in all fields usualy but not only the top of the fields

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2014, 08:18:38 AM »
Current bodybuilders absolutely look like shit. I would say more than anything it's guys with shitty structures trying to overcome it with size. But I would bet the pro's from the 90's, who everyone considers to be the best era ever for bb, all had healthy doses of gh in their regimens. Slim too, albeit just dabbling. Not the diabetes inducing doses seen now. Their exceptional frames and genetics excepted the doses, I doubt they were only using a gram here and there and a couple units of growth