Author Topic: I refuse to log in, or post until Shizzo, Uncle Junior, and Wolfox are banned.  (Read 39438 times)

bigmc

• Getbig V
You know what's ruining Getbig? All these EMO FUCKING BETA threads about how someone is leaving, or voting about leaving, or bitching about bad posters. Shut the fuck up already and GTFO with THESE car pass threads.

sounds like you love the dick thick nick
T

ismoseppo

sounds like you love the dick thick nick

big cyp would usually chime in here with a "so what you are saying big mc" type post but he isnt here and i am no substitute for him  :( :( :'(

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
I refuse to log in, or post until Shizzo, Uncle Junior, and Wolfox are banned.
The reasons are clear enough, they are absolutely ruining this board.

I will not make a single post, or log in until they are gone.

If noone else is with me, and my leaving doesn't hold enough weight to ban all three of these tits then so be it,

Adios.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Has Getbig "jumped the shark" like hip hop and rap music?

bigmc

• Getbig V
big cyp would usually chime in here with a "so what you are saying big mc" type post but he isnt here and i am no substitute for him  :( :( :'(

i know i miss him already  :'(
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
it feels so empty here without him =(

Army of One

• Getbig V

Are you suggesting that BigCyp was actually taking his frustrations out "elsewhere" while waiting for his wedding night, BigFlamingMc?

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
Are you suggesting that BigCyp was actually taking his frustrations out "elsewhere" while waiting for his wedding night, BigFlamingMc?

What he's suggesting, Gargling ManPlums, is that your mother and you both share the common trait of being able to make large quantities of Ugandan penis disappear within your anus'.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
And if you make a thread and they take a shit in it, you need to delete that thread. Don't feed them.
this.

henceforth I will not acknowledge any of their existence's.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
henceforth I will not acknowledge any of their existence's.

I'm doing the same thing with that apostrophe.
Y

bigmc

• Getbig V

what im saying drowning in come is the twig dick is furious that even wolfsdowncocks lost his virginity before him albeit it to a cardboard cut out that he was stalking at the time
T

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
what im saying drowning in come is the twig dick is furious that even wolfsdowncocks lost his virginity before him albeit it to a cardboard cut out that he was stalking at the time

Oh, so BigMC, at the end of the day, the message is simple ; if "fill me with cum" and "wolfsdownblackcocks" were to spend any significant amount of time together in real life, one of their assholes would resemble an inside out red sock within a matter of hours.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Crazy bastards.  ;D

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I'm doing the same thing with that apostrophe.
god I hate this phones autocorrect.

stupid company issued windows phone. >:(

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
Wolfox's game is obvious and while he's hated on here, I don't mind the kiddo that much. I'll read his posts.

Shizzo is smart but acts the buffoon. However, I ignore his posts by impulse unless he's going at it with someone. I can pretty much tell without even reading when that happens.

Joon's game is obvious too. But I like him. Find him funny.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
Wolfox's game is obvious and while he's hated on here, I don't mind the kiddo that much. I'll read his posts.

Shizzo is smart but acts the buffoon. However, I ignore his posts by impulse unless he's going at it with someone. I can pretty much tell without even reading when that happens.

All three are well-known feasters of the pussies of whores

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
junior is just a bodybuilder who wants big arms and hot pussy

The Ugly

• Getbig V
junior is just a bodybuilder who wants big arms and hot pussy

Bought and sold.

bigmc

• Getbig V

junior is a nice guy
T

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
junior is a nice guy
He's gone way the fuck overboard. Back when he first started I mind of took a liking to him and wanted to see him succeed. Now I just want him to shut up. :D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
I've never actually read a full post by Uncle Junior, they are too long for my taste.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Bought and sold.
;D

i'm just saying

sometimes he gets a little bit hyper like he's on pills, (just excited from the first steronz cycle after years of no gainz) but it's always bodybuilding related

and nobody put a gun to your head to read his posts

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
I haven't even followed uncle junior. Just know he's some rich guy who had an e relationship with bikinislut.
l

Simple Simon

I haven't even followed uncle junior. Just know he's some rich guy who had an e relationship with bikinislut.
Thats pretty much all thats happened.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Uncle Joon has a few screws loose but he's fun and harmless really. Plus, dude lifts and injects like a true bber.

I wouldn't mind Shizzo if the fucker actually started training. Lifting is what brings us all together but this fat fuck doesn't even do that. Why is he here?

Wolfox brings the truth. He's not going anywhere. He's been on this board for over a decade and he will be here for another decade.
A