Author Topic: I refuse to log in, or post until Shizzo, Uncle Junior, and Wolfox are banned.  (Read 39290 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
There are several people that no longer post on here due to those 3. I am one of them even though I was never relevant on this board and never cared to be. I just came on here for 10 years to have fun. But this board has just been saturated with their bullshit that you cannot get away from it. About once or twice a month I just lurk around and it is amazing when you quit viewing this board except once a month that you really notice this shit getting worse. A while back I sent a note to Ron just asking if this is really what he had in mind as being the future of his board. I never got a reply. (Like I said, I was never relevant.)
It is easy to say to just ignore them but it really is hard when the only way you can truly get away from their shit is to leave the board. I will still look in from time to time hoping that car wreck actually happens with shitsoul. Happy Easter everyone.   ;)

ismoseppo

i just ate a jar of olives

Wolfox

• Getbig V
There are several people that no longer post on here due to those 3. I am one of them even though I was never relevant on this board and never cared to be. I just came on here for 10 years to have fun. But this board has just been saturated with their bullshit that you cannot get away from it. About once or twice a month I just lurk around and it is amazing when you quit viewing this board except once a month that you really notice this shit getting worse. A while back I sent a note to Ron just asking if this is really what he had in mind as being the future of his board. I never got a reply. (Like I said, I was never relevant.)
It is easy to say to just ignore them but it really is hard when the only way you can truly get away from their shit is to leave the board. I will still look in from time to time hoping that car wreck actually happens with shitsoul. Happy Easter everyone.   ;)

We shared something. I would never lie about something like that.

I agree tho the board is shit but its not because of me, shizzo, or joon. Its only an issue because there are a pack of posters and their gimmicks who try to run people off the board...then i retaliate and put them back in their boxes. Im a live and let live kinda guy. I never attack first...but i do attack last.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
The reasons are clear enough, they are absolutely ruining this board.

I will not make a single post, or log in until they are gone.

If noone else is with me, and my leaving doesn't hold enough weight to ban all three of these tits then so be it,

Adios.

Awwww someone's gimmick got butt hurt. Couldn't handle the jandal, mate? Well too bad. Bye gimmick.
A

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
We shared something. I would never lie about something like that.

I agree tho the board is shit but its not because of me, shizzo, or joon. Its only an issue because there are a pack of posters and their gimmicks who try to run people off the board...then i retaliate and put them back in their boxes. Im a live and let live kinda guy. I never attack first...but i do attack last.
::)
Quite the interesting self - image you've got there.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
message to BigCyp from the getbig community :'(

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Quite the interesting self - image you've got there.

Its absolutely true. Im not like the other 2(shiz and joon) as rarely do i attention whore. Most of my time spent here is boxing people.

i have created threads that say in leaving but that should have been an obvious parody of shizzo. Its still rare for me to attention whore.

We had our beef before and squashed it and i apologized. Im a reasonable man. I would like to get along with most people here and the fact of the matter is i do. Its only a small hand full of posters that i beef with.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Heres a secret...i don't like conflict. Altho im good at it and it brings out the beast in me im not a fan of constant shit talk.

Ask Gal, i extended my hand and asked for a truce.
Ask Shockwave...i apologized to him for some fucked up shit i did.
Ask Sev...i extended my hand and asked for a truce.
Ask Simple Simon...i extended my hand and asked for a truce.

These aren't the actions of an unreasonable man who enjoys constant conflict.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Its absolutely true. Im not like the other 2(shiz and joon) as rarely do i attention whore. Most of my time spent here is boxing people.

i have created threads that say in leaving but that should have been an obvious parody of shizzo. Its still rare for me to attention whore.

We had our beef before and squashed it and i apologized. Im a reasonable man. I would like to get along with most people here and the fact of the matter is i do. Its only a small hand full of posters that i beef with.
And just like Shizzo, you make this thread all about you. The same thing shizzo does. Similar wording, similar pattern. Now do you see why people think you are one in the same? But, you try to distance yourself from him, but put yourself and Joon together.

Even though you were mentioned, it is not exclusively about you.
There is a group of people who, apparently due to their own issues and insecurities suck the life out of Getbig. Like a vampire. And I think some people seem to take pleasure in that. Ultimately, I think these people are miserable, and want others to be the same way. And get off on it.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Well said. Ron needs to take out the trash.

Trust me, he does. It's a never-ending job and there ain't  enough hours in the day. "Google" how to make cockroaches disappear.

Ron has his work cut out for him ~

Wolfox

• Getbig V
And just like Shizzo, you make this thread all about you. The same thing shizzo does. Similar wording, similar pattern. Now do you see why people think you are one in the same? But, you try to distance yourself from him, but put yourself and Joon together.

Even though you were mentioned, it is not exclusively about you.
There is a group of people who, apparently due to their own issues and insecurities suck the life out of Getbig. Like a vampire. And I think some people seem to take pleasure in that. Ultimately, I think these people are miserable, and want others to be the same way. And get off on it.

Dude, some one made a thread with my name in thread title...and im the one making this thread about me?

I cant take you serious now. Never have anyway.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
Dude, some one made a thread with my name in thread title...and im the one making this thread about me?

I cant take you serious now. Never have anyway.
You were mentioned for a reason. But, it is not about you.
Your tone is not defensive. This was an out for you to garner attention. A platform.
Number one thing, people want to feel important. This, allowed you again, like other threads to feel important.

And then the highlighted statement. A feeling of importance. The ego speaking.

This is not real life, so why should one feel the need to be taken seriously on here? Unless one wants to be taken seriously...to feel important.
 ;)

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
This is what you fuckers get for pressuring me to get a job. I had this place on lock and many great discussions going.  Sleep in your bed now Getbig.

rofl

Wolfox

• Getbig V
You were mentioned for a reason. But, it is not about you.
Your tone is not defensive. This was an out for you to garner attention. A platform.
Number one thing, people want to feel important. This, allowed you again, like other threads to feel important.

And then the highlighted statement. A feeling of importance. The ego speaking.

This is not real life, so why should one feel the need to be taken seriously on here? Unless one wants to be taken seriously...to feel important.
 ;)

Stick to reviewing Toyota Corollas.  
A

Parker

• Getbig V
Forgive me for the interjection but this IS real life, what part of this is not real? There are people behind the screen (some with real identities) who have emotions, thought processes and human. I would go so far as to say "this" is more real than actual real life.

Here you speak whats on your mind, say things you really feel without fear of ridicule in real life you are not afforded that luxury, you have to conform to the rules of society, so ask yourself which is more real! Think about that for a second.

No, see you take this as real life, due to your mental illness.
See, you allow this message board to affect your "real life" the life outside of the Internet. Making these vids, cursing, going on...for what really?
Sure, there are real people behind the screen. But this is an outlet, nothing else.
If you act the same way on here, as you do in person. No wonder you feel that hookers are the way to go. Or doing roids as soon as you started working out. Bottom line is, certain people put of more themselves into this board to the point where reality and fantasy become blurred. Especially not handling the mental issues that they may have. In fact, I think this board makes them worse.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
No, see you take this as real life, due to your mental illness.
See, you allow this message board to affect your "real life" the life outside of the Internet. Making these vids, cursing, going on...for what really?
Sure, there are real people behind the screen. But this is an outlet, nothing else.
If you act the same way on here, as you do in person. No wonder you feel that hookers are the way to go. Or doing roids as soon as you started working out. Bottom line is, certain people put of more themselves into this board to the point where reality and fantasy become blurred. Especially not handling the mental issues that they may have. In fact, I think this board makes them worse.

Agreed. Anyone that allows a site full of anonymous BB fuck heads looking for a laugh to influence their real life needs a serious gut check.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
Agreed. Anyone that allows a site full of anonymous BB fuck heads looking for a laugh to influence their real life needs a serious gut check.

I agree. There are forums on the net where you can get that experience but getbig is not that forum.
A

SweetMuscles

• Getbig IV
  • The Grim Repper
This is exactly why the Shitsoul problem should have been nipped in the bud. Now this has started other lonely attention seekers killing the joy for everybody else here.

No other site would have allowed Shizzo free rein to pollute the board for a solid year. The other two posters do the same shit : post unfunny, boring, attention seeking garbage all day and take the positive energy of the board and turn it into negative energy for their shit threads. They just crave any attention to compensate for the lonely lives they live. Then it's the same crap from all of them :

I'm leaving

I'll leave if enough people vote for me to go

Mods delete my account

I just come here to have fun

I bring traffic

Seriously, they come across as the same guy. I defo wouldn't be surprised if Uncle Junior was Bikinislut all along. He gives off a bisexual/queer vibe.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
There are sites that actually can pertain to real life situations.

This is not one of them.

This is the 4th an of BB. Only those people wanting to go to an insane asylum would possibly conduct themselves here like they would in real life.

There's a reason all the BB industry people avoid this place like the plague.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
There are sites that actually can pertain to real life situations.

This is not one of them.

This is the 4th an of BB. Only those people wanting to go to an insane asylum would possibly conduct themselves here like they would in real life.

There's a reason all the BB industry people avoid this place like the plague.

ive asked this before...what are some good bbing forums? Places where you still have some freedom tho.
A

Parker

• Getbig V
Elements of truth in some of the things you say if not a little presumptuous.

In order to be a steroid taking bodybuilder it is an absolute perquisite to be to some degree or another somewhat mentally unstable.

This sport is all about vanity. This is simple truth.

Yes this place is an outlet but it is also an extension of real life.

When I am working out in the gym if some guy looks better than me or has bigger arms I secretly think you fucking cuunt. However I smile at him shake his hand if we get talking and be "a nice guy" as you would expect.

On here if I am having an internet battle with someone or a popularity contest you must understand these are all extensions of real life emotions, insecurities that the vast majority of people (especially) insecure bodybuilders have.

This place is one of the purest form of therapy one can have and its free.

Subliminally we all understand what is going on.

Same thing in the gym, everyone is working out and might not be talking but they all know subliminally what is going on and watching each other out of the corner of their eye.

Do I not speak the truth?

The best looking dudes on here don't post much. You can enjoy lifting or bodybuilding without the drugs. There is a certain love one can have for it...the purity.
I believe you are one of those types that cannot wait, and have to have it now. It's your choice. But, it comes off as not as genuine.

As you said, you wanted what those people have. Thinking that is what defines you. But, not realizing that they may lack in what you have in your head.
I agree to what you said about extensions, but the trouble is many blur the lines. And allow this place, the Internet to define who they are. Instead of the real world defining them.

This place is not therapy. Far beyond that. It can help in training one's self---the mental self. But, I think those who benefit the most are more stable. You have to have the ability to acknowledge when you have gone too far and to pull yourself out.
Kinda like studying.

This place has helped people immensely when it came to losing weight, dealing with cancer, break ups,  jobs, buying things (cars, etc), drugs, etc. But, the people who gained the most, were those who were the most stable and didn't take this board as seriously as others.
Yes, it's an online community of sorts, a family. But, a family in which only exists online, a fictional family of characters. And as a boy, when you were through playing with your toys (characters), you put them up until the next playtime, correct?
You didn't think about them when you played with your real friends. Or thought about them when you with your boyhood crush, correct. Same thing.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Parker dropping knowledge per usual.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1

Very interesting and solid post containing quite a lot of truth, although I think its even a little bit more complex than you put it.

Yes I absolutely agree this place is kinda of a family of fictional characters but to me somehow they are actually very real in my mind or at least the way I perceive them and I don't want that perception to ever be destroyed by the reality of it all because I have enough doses of reality in my life to deal with already.

There are many parallels  between the bodybuilding and poker world, lots of egos and bigger than life characters but somehow it always made sense to me more than reality.

Reality is boring.

Escapism is fun.

I like drifting into my own little world where I am the action hero come to the rescue, it makes me feel good.

Having said that I guess you are right, maybe I have taken it too far. I do feel this place is making me more unhealthy at the moment in my mind.

Guys like Shizzo and myself have a greater need for acceptance than most other people, perhaps that is why we are the biggest attention whores here because in life despite the fact that I am very high functioning individual, emotionally I am still a little kid at heart  who is a bit of loner.

I have a very small threshold for boredom. I get bored easier than most.

Years of the bright lights in my eyes, the sound of chips clinking, the plumes of smokes, constant adrenal rushes over years definitely changes how your mind works. You become somewhat institutionalized.

When you come out of that environment, its like the world is going in slow motion and has come to a standstill.

This place replaced some of that "fun" for me.

Guys like Shizzo, Avesher bring out the little kid in me again that doesn't want to get old and wither away and make me feel "part of the gang"

This is the truth.

See the thing is......a good gimmick, or shared account, can never forget the basis of their "character".

But it is very interesting how your command of the English language has improved 1000% in a day.

So kindly fuck off with your childish bullshit.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
The best looking dudes on here don't post much. You can enjoy lifting or bodybuilding without the drugs. There is a certain love one can have for it...the purity.
I believe you are one of those types that cannot wait, and have to have it now. It's your choice. But, it comes off as not as genuine.

As you said, you wanted what those people have. Thinking that is what defines you. But, not realizing that they may lack in what you have in your head.
I agree to what you said about extensions, but the trouble is many blur the lines. And allow this place, the Internet to define who they are. Instead of the real world defining them.

This place is not therapy. Far beyond that. It can help in training one's self---the mental self. But, I think those who benefit the most are more stable. You have to have the ability to acknowledge when you have gone too far and to pull yourself out.
Kinda like studying.

This place has helped people immensely when it came to losing weight, dealing with cancer, break ups,  jobs, buying things (cars, etc), drugs, etc. But, the people who gained the most, were those who were the most stable and didn't take this board as seriously as others.
Yes, it's an online community of sorts, a family. But, a family in which only exists online, a fictional family of characters. And as a boy, when you were through playing with your toys (characters), you put them up until the next playtime, correct?
You didn't think about them when you played with your real friends. Or thought about them when you with your boyhood crush, correct. Same thing.
The "best" looking dudes on here who don`t post much have the personality of a door knob and think a Jay Cutler workout video is high art. 

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
The reasons are clear enough, they are absolutely ruining this board.

I will not make a single post, or log in until they are gone.

If noone else is with me, and my leaving doesn't hold enough weight to ban all three of these tits then so be it,

Adios.

agreed w banning wolfox forever.
b