Author Topic: Galeniko disappeared  (Read 9580 times)

Primary Captain

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Galeniko disappeared
« on: April 15, 2014, 09:02:24 AM »
Dead yet?

manuelsonn

• Getbig IV
  • Team BAN CREATINE!
Re: Galeniko disappeared
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2014, 09:03:43 AM »
who?

ismoseppo

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2014, 09:04:25 AM »
according to uncle junior galeniko is coordinating a global lawsuit against me for outing his book on a website that I didnt create.

true story

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2014, 09:14:31 AM »
Maybe the kidneys got him down he is missed.

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2014, 09:16:47 AM »
He is too busy hiting the girls with his shreded abs. He has no time for getbig.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2014, 09:17:22 AM »
The guy selling his weight loss pamphlet???

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2014, 09:18:59 AM »
Just goes to prove how good his diet was if he's completely disappeared

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2014, 09:28:18 AM »
Gal went onto a business trip to the tanning saloon. The tanning bed wasn't properly calibrated and so he was instantly turned into gigolo ashes.
Death at 54 - a swole fella no more.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2014, 09:33:32 AM »
according to uncle junior galeniko is coordinating a global lawsuit against me for outing his book on a website that I didnt create.

true story

A man who engages in copious amount of illegal activity is threatening others?

A

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2014, 10:01:38 AM »

true story

cliff notes?

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2014, 10:31:00 AM »

As follows:

-Josh pissed of so many people on here with his real life stalking, damaging their business interest etc and after calling Shizzo's work and family and shit people finally had enough.
-They all conspired against him via pm to decide what the options were.
-There was talk of sending people down to his house (cos people knew his address) and beating shit out of him
-There was option to go legal and produce evidence etc
-They were in late stages of this when I heard from it (I was in Dubai at that stage)
- I said all above is fucking stupid, just leave it and it will all blow over, shizzo is big boy and no real life harm has actually been done and if it had there was a process that needed to be follow and any vigilante shit would just cause problems with the law etc.

-When it came down to it they decided to play prank on Josh and give his phone number out on advertisement board offering free TV (this is how tough it got when it came down to the crunch) ;D

-I said diplomacy was best way forward and I took responsibility of the "Josh problem" and decided to talk with him and settle based on my experience with my x fiance who had bordline personality disorder so I have experience in dealing with deranged people cos I am pretty fucking nuts myself, although in totally different way than Josh and took it upon myself to reform and mentor him.

I gave 1K to his charity and set him weight loss challenge to steer him on right course.

Bikinislut my girlfriend got pissed off and said "why you giving that guy money" he doesn't deserve it.

I said "babe leave it to me just go buy some shoes, get a manicure and relax I know what I am doing"

She wasn't happy about any of this.

I made deal between BS and Josh that they both would leave each other alone.

Then obviously Josh being pycho the way he is turned on me cos he got upset I was taking the spotlight from him as official get big pyscho and the susan fitness episode upset him because he felt he needed to be given credit for that and was thinking my ego had got out of control.

At the same time me and BS were fighting a bunch because of the Groink dinner claim episode and she decided to give me her password and account and wanted off get big. (this was before above so timeline might not be quite right) but you get the picture.

Then I started fucking my x fiance again and probably got her pregnant and she wants to marry me now.

I also wanted to fuck some other chick on here and we are in late stages of arranging a vacation.

All the while I was upping the dose on test to 750mg and just wanted to eat and fuck all the time and its made me want to party and start taking coke so I became more insane than normal and started getting roid rage at shizzo because he made fake pm and posted it saying I wanted to see him wank off on skype and later admited it was a lie and he was upset cos I called him an obese degenerate fucktard.

Then I got mad and offered to feed shizzo to the crocodiles in Florida and made fake video pretending to have roid rage.

Then Bigmc and Vince Basile call me up on the phone to see what's really going on.

I wanted to go fuck hooker today like I did yesterday cos Anabolic halo had inspired me but I got stim dick from the Frenzy preworkout and couldn't do it.

Rest I cant remember

Thanks but I meant the cliff notes on Josh outing Gals book  ;D

ismoseppo

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2014, 10:45:44 AM »
Thanks but I meant the cliff notes on Josh outing Gals book  ;D

simple
if you google galeniko no one book its the first thing that comes up in google
lol ya im an expert

if gal doesnt post cause im here then hes retarded--i always thought he was kinda cool
but whatever

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2014, 10:53:37 AM »

As follows:

-Josh pissed of so many people on here with his real life stalking, damaging their business interest etc and after calling Shizzo's work and family and shit people finally had enough.
-There was talk of sending people down to his house (cos people knew his address) and beating shit out of him
-They were in late stages of this when I heard from it (I was in Dubai at that stage)
- I said all above is fucking stupid, just leave it and it will all blow over, shizzo is big boy and no real life harm has actually been done and if it had there was a process that needed to be follow and any vigilante shit would just cause problems with the law etc.

-When it came down to it they decided to play prank on Josh and give his phone number out on advertisement board offering free TV (this is how tough it got when it came down to the crunch) ;D

-I said diplomacy was best way forward and I took responsibility of the "Josh problem" and decided to talk with him and settle based on my experience with my x fiance who had bordline personality disorder so I have experience in dealing with deranged people cos I am pretty fucking nuts myself, although in totally different way than Josh and took it upon myself to reform and mentor him.

I gave 1K to his charity and set him weight loss challenge to steer him on right course.

Bikinislut my girlfriend got pissed off and said "why you giving that guy money" he doesn't deserve it.

I said "babe leave it to me just go buy some shoes, get a manicure and relax I know what I am doing"

Then obviously Josh being pycho the way he is turned on me cos he got upset I was taking the spotlight from him as official get big pyscho and the susan fitness episode upset him because he felt he needed to be given credit for that owning and was thinking my ego had got out of control and that I was claiming all the glory for myself

At the same time me and BS were fighting a bunch because of the Groink dinner claim episode and she decided to give me her password and account and wanted off get big. (this was before above so timeline might not be quite right) but you get the picture.

Then I started fucking my x fiance again and probably got her pregnant and she wants to marry me now.

I also wanted to fuck some other chick on here and we are in late stages of arranging a vacation.

All the while I was upping the dose on test to 750mg and just wanted to eat and fuck all the time and its made me want to party and start taking coke so I became more insane than normal and started getting roid rage at shizzo because he made fake pm and posted it saying I wanted to see him wank off on skype and later admited it was a lie and he was upset cos I called him an obese degenerate fucktard.

Then I got mad and offered to feed shizzo to the crocodiles in Florida and made fake video pretending to have roid rage.

Then Bigmc and Vince Basile call me up on the phone to see what's really going on.

I wanted to go fuck hooker today like I did yesterday cos Anabolic halo had inspired me but I got stim dick from the Frenzy preworkout and couldn't do it.

Rest I cant remember

ismoseppo

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2014, 11:00:57 AM »
Wanna play heads up on tilt fuckface?

cant i dont have the money you have
lol fuckface
what a champ you are across the ocean lolololol

CT_Muscle

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2014, 11:05:07 AM »
simple
if you google galeniko no one book its the first thing that comes up in google
lol ya im an expert

if gal doesnt post cause im here then hes retarded--i always thought he was kinda cool
but whatever

:o

ismoseppo

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2014, 11:07:32 AM »

No donkey, I play you $5 or $10 sit and go's, I just wanna own you heads up. ;D

whats your sig on ftp?

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2014, 11:13:12 AM »

As follows:

Then obviously Josh being pycho the way he is turned on me cos he got upset I was taking the spotlight from him as official get big pyscho and the susan fitness episode upset him because he felt he needed to be given credit for that owning and was thinking my ego had got out of control and that I was claiming all the glory for myself

Rest I cant remember

This IS NOT a cliff note for fucks sake.
$

ismoseppo

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2014, 11:14:04 AM »

Haha noway.

I will play under gimmick but maybe bit later on tonight, ok?

Mwah
x0x0

im gonna venture over to 2 plus 2 and pocketfives and make thread with your pic, what you play, where you live and all that and see who knows you

if you play what you play someone will know you

ismoseppo

« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2014, 11:20:21 AM »
Haha, prefect go right ahead.

No one on here knows my real info.

Feel free to make fool of yourself.

Anways mods on 2=2 & pcoketfives super anal, not like here, u will just get insta banned.

Hope that helps ;D

ill tell you this, channing, trickett and coren have no clue who you are
and you cant sit here and say you are buddies with them and they will protect you, you are nothing compared to them

lots of truths coming out about you these days
thats why im out in the open about who i am, cant say i lied about myself

anyways, go drive the bmw your parents bought you, some of us relish in the fact that we can do groundup builds on our vehicles and dont rely on mommy and daddy

geezus 35 and relying on your parents, how embarrassing

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2014, 11:20:22 AM »
Gal is at an Afro wig convention in Vegas...He'll be back soon pwning minds.

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 15, 2014, 11:22:02 AM »
Was Gal on the plane??? :o
$

ismoseppo

« Reply #21 on: April 15, 2014, 11:25:01 AM »
junior
when you stated the humane society was a piece of shit or fucking joke charity or whatever words you used that pretty much closed the book on the type of person you are.

Sure Ive done my bad shit to people, never deny that. But you call animal charity piece of shit and hate animals,....come on man, you really think you are better  than me? Wow. I thought you liked my dog Potato, was i ever wrong. Explains why you dont have pets though

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 15, 2014, 11:32:42 AM »
junior
when you stated the humane society was a piece of shit or fucking joke charity or whatever words you used that pretty much closed the book on the type of person you are.

Sure Ive done my bad shit to people, never deny that. But you call animal charity piece of shit and hate animals,....come on man, you really think you are better  than me? Wow. I thought you liked my dog Potato, was i ever wrong. Explains why you dont have pets though

Isn't he an Arab? It's common knowledge Arabs don't consider dogs pets. Those crazy fuckers will gang bang sheep, but consider dogs dirty.
$

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2014, 11:41:37 AM »

I never said I was better than you I said I was fucking 10 times worst than you, I just hide it better.

I never dissed the charity, I said "you're stupid fucking charity" "you're" being the operative word.

Anyway so fucking what, I say shit out of anger just like you do, we all fucking blow up, you do it 10 times a day and I don't call you out on it.

I love fucking animals hundreds time more than you do (why fuck did I have dog avatar) before I even met you.

And yeah I fucking love potato, so don't bring him into it and you tried to make him hate me.

You were the one that said "oh if I ever fuck with junior or bs" after the donation thing, people can see I am far worst than anyone else.

Guess what you broke your word on that one big fucking surprise!

Fact of fucking matter is I had you back and looked out for you whole fucking time against people who told me I was dum fuck including adonis and you let em get to you and melt and sell a brutha out.

I don't give a fuck I ain't mad at ya. I still think your pretty fucking normal and harmless to tell the truth, you don't drink, do drugs, gamble, fuck whores, have e-romances & shit like that so yeah guess in a way you are better than me but on other hand u ain't got daily stress I do so I guess I can use that as excuse.

I said if u or anyone wants me off the board all they got to say is fook off and i will be gone, simple.

Fook off then.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2014, 11:46:47 AM »
I meant someone fucking relevant!

Off course.