Author Topic: Fox News: Bundy Ranch Militia Considered Using Women As Human Shields  (Read 11549 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Wow. 

Bundy Ranch Militia Considered Using Women As Human Shields

The Blaze, the conservative news site affiliated with Glenn Beck, flagged the comments made Monday by Richard Mack, identified as a former Arizona sheriff who had joined more than 1,000 other protesters alongside Cliven Bundy, who has been feuding with BLM over his use of federal land to graze his cattle.

“We were actually strategizing to put all the women up at the front,” Mack said in a Fox News clip pulled by The Blaze. “If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot by these rogue federal officers.”

bears

• Getbig IV
quite the gentlemen.  women to the front of the line

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I read that too.

Cowardly, but it would be extremely politically effective to show the feds firing on unarmed women.

I have mixed feelings about it. I personally could never put an unarmed women between myself and the line of fire for political gain.

BUT, I see the point... it would have shown the whole country that the feds didn't give a fuck about killing unarmed women protesters.  (Obviously they did, not only did the feds have no way to win, but the agents themselves surely were grumbling about refusing to pull the trigger on some bullshit orders by their bosses who were effectively bullying some civilians.)

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I would like to say I'm surprised,but I'm not.no better than saddam hussein

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
I would like to say I'm surprised,but I'm not.no better than saddam hussein

No - you are not any better than Saddam Hussein - correct. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Just another right wing crybaby who can't deal with the fact that the federal government has certain rights regarding federally owned land
and then, after losing in court, turned to what appears to be terrorism and "thuggish" behaviour (bombing, armed intimidation,etc..)

the only reason the government backed down for now was for the safety of their employees from these nuts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/04/15/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-long-fight-between-cliven-bundy-and-the-federal-government/

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Just another right wing crybaby who can't deal with the fact that the federal government has certain rights regarding federally owned land
and then, after losing in court, turned to what appears to be terrorism and "thuggish" behaviour (bombing, armed intimidation,etc..)

the only reason the government backed down for now was for the safety of their employees from these nuts

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2014/04/15/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-long-fight-between-cliven-bundy-and-the-federal-government/
Yeah, I'm sure that's the only reason. I'm sure it had nothing to do with shooting women and civilian protesters on live TV. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the agents in the field not wanting to blast their own people.

I'm sure it was 'only' for their guys 'safety' (clearly you've never worked for the Fed/Military)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Yeah, I'm sure that's the only reason. I'm sure it had nothing to do with shooting women and civilian protesters on live TV. I'm sure it had nothing to do with the agents in the field not wanting to blast their own people.

I'm sure it was 'only' for their guys 'safety' (clearly you've never worked for the Fed/Military)

I guess you haven't seen the videos of the violent and aggressive behaviour of the so called protesters ?

It would make perfect sense to avoid ANYONE getting injured in the short term over this

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
I guess you haven't seen the videos of the violent and aggressive behaviour of the so called protesters ?

It would make perfect sense to avoid ANYONE getting injured in the short term over this
Trust me when I tell you that the people actually calling the shots give exactly 0 fuck about the boots on the ground.

It's all political for 99% of them.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Trust me when I tell you that the people actually calling the shots give exactly 0 fuck about the boots on the ground.

It's all political for 99% of them.

why exactly would I trust you on that?

from the link I posted (and this seems like a perfectly reasonable response given these cattle grazing is not a life-threatening situation worthy of violence and it seems like the nutters were trying to incite violence)

BLM decides not to enforce their court order: "Based on information about conditions on the ground, and in consultation with law enforcement, we have made a decision to conclude the cattle gather because of our serious concern about the safety of employees and members of the public."

sorry, I'm not going to buy into the nut job conspiracy theorists ( and I have seen the videos of the "protesters" acting very aggressive and violent and some of them are armed)

Kazan

• Getbig V
  • Sic vis pacem, parabellum
http://scgnews.com/bundy-ranch-what-youre-not-being-told

This sums things up pretty well

"It wasn't the greatest atrocity of the decade or even of the year. I wish people had felt this moved by the NSA's domestic spying program, or the secret kill list, or the drone program, or the Libyan war, or the Iraq war or the Afghan war. I wish people had been activated by something bigger than the plight of a cattle rancher. But you know what? We don't get to pick the breaking point."
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

240 is Back

• Getbig V
no shit.   great points guys.

this rancher is starting to look like a bum.  the protesters are starting to look like terr'ists... putting the WOMEN up front so they'd be beaten by the govt.  

Unreal.  Might as well toss some newborns into the front line so we can get some really good coverage, huh?  DISGUSTING.   Put the women out front, so they're the ones hurt in this battle we're initiating by BLOCKING THE ROAD and refusing to move to the protest zone NOT ON THE HIGHWAY.

Maybe a few cars can run over the ladies you placed in the street.  That's be great national press.  You fcking IDIOT.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
why exactly would I trust you on that?

from the link I posted (and this seems like a perfectly reasonable response given these cattle grazing is not a life-threatening situation worthy of violence and it seems like the nutters were trying to incite violence)

sorry, I'm not going to buy into the nut job conspiracy theorists ( and I have seen the videos of the "protesters" acting very aggressive and violent and some of them are armed)

I dont give a fuck what you believe, but if you think they backed down because they were scared their boots on the ground were going to get hurt...

Well, I have some Oceanview property in Idaho to sell you, cheap.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
If anyone thinks the heavily armed police didn't "take on" the protesters because they were "scared", you're not that bright.

They didn't want to murder a bunch of people who were protesting.  That's great.  Sure, ask them to move their asses from the road, that's reasonable.  You can protest without holding up traffic. 

They were smart not to fire on the crowd.  But now they know who the crowd is.  Their faces, names, cells, license plates - they've played their cards.  They wanted to get their asses (rather, the women in the crowds' asses) beaten so they could go on TV and play the victim.

The police were smart enough NOT to engage their terrorist tactic - and YES, it was a fcking shady move that terrorists do.  If you want to be a protester and take an ass-whooping for your cause and show america what kind of jack booted thugs the police are - YES, you do that.  But to strategically send WOMEN to the front line so they can take the beatdown for you?

total punk move.  Disgusting.  I can see why the Blaze hid the story.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
I dont give a fuck what you believe, but if you think they backed down because they were scared their boots on the ground were going to get hurt...

Well, I have some Oceanview property in Idaho to sell you, cheap.

the feeling is mutual and of course there is absolutely no reason why I should just "trust you" or your opinion just because you say so

just looking at the facts without getting emotional clearly supports the premise to not escalate with a bunch of nuts (many who are armed and have already been aggressive and are itching for a confrontation) over a bunch of cattle

of course I would not expect the average right wing "GetBigger" to understand that

240 is Back

• Getbig V
(many who are armed and have already been aggressive and are itching for a confrontation) over a bunch of cattle

I dont think they really wanted to mix it up with the feds.  I'm not sure they wanted to fight.

Otherwise they would have been at the front of the line.

Rather, they wanted to see women beaten.  Maybe some lose teeth.  Maybe even get a few of them killed.  Cause dead/beaten women would further their agenda.  They admitted they were cool with that.  Crowd was organized so the most women could be beaten or even killed.   

Maybe they can load up the front line with children next time.  Or handicapped people.  Oh, maybe handicapped children.  Female handicapped children.   Maybe those cowards would get the most political mileage out of that. 

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
the feeling is mutual and of course there is absolutely no reason why I should just "trust you" or your opinion just because you say so

just looking at the facts without getting emotional clearly supports the premise to not escalate with a bunch of nuts (many who are armed and have already been aggressive and are itching for a confrontation) over a bunch of cattle

of course I would not expect the average right wing "GetBigger" to understand that
that's not at all what you argued originally. You completely changed the argument. But whatever, I'm certainly beyond wasting my breath arguing with you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
that's not at all what you argued originally. You completely changed the argument. But whatever, I'm certainly beyond wasting my breath arguing with you.

I've said the same thing a few times over

First Post

Second Post

you can read the rest of them for yourself as they are all pretty much the same

240 is Back

• Getbig V
i watched the video last night.  it really was women on the front line.  and the protesters weren't protesters - they were instigators - begging for a fight.

no doubt about it.  You know protesters... they hold signs, chant some lame phrases, and stay in one spot.  This crowd was clearly advancing, with yes, the women in the front line, just begging the BLM workers to do anything so they could fall on the ground and cry about federal brutality.

Seeing as they were blocking the road - already they deserve an ass-whooping. I'm sorry, but ANYONE who blocks a road to protest deserves to be run over by a car, I dont give a shit which party you're for.  Protest on the side of the road.  We can still see you, and you dont have to prevent people from getting where they're going.

I lost a lot of respect when I saw the video.  Feds trying to just stand still as the protesters were literally kicking a dog, with women up front, aggressively pushing at feds while blocking roads, begging for a beatdown so they could wear their scars on Hannity like they're some kind of heros.

Get.  The fuckk.  out of the street.  Seriously.  Protest 12 inches off the road so people can get home.  it's not all about you.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
i watched the video last night.  it really was women on the front line.  and the protesters weren't protesters - they were instigators - begging for a fight.

no doubt about it.  You know protesters... they hold signs, chant some lame phrases, and stay in one spot.  This crowd was clearly advancing, with yes, the women in the front line, just begging the BLM workers to do anything so they could fall on the ground and cry about federal brutality.

Seeing as they were blocking the road - already they deserve an ass-whooping. I'm sorry, but ANYONE who blocks a road to protest deserves to be run over by a car, I dont give a shit which party you're for.  Protest on the side of the road.  We can still see you, and you dont have to prevent people from getting where they're going.

I lost a lot of respect when I saw the video.  Feds trying to just stand still as the protesters were literally kicking a dog, with women up front, aggressively pushing at feds while blocking roads, begging for a beatdown so they could wear their scars on Hannity like they're some kind of heros.

Get.  The fuckk.  out of the street.  Seriously.  Protest 12 inches off the road so people can get home.  it's not all about you.

exactly

that's the video that I saw too

240 is Back

• Getbig V
exactly

that's the video that I saw too

it's one thing if jacked booter thugs are mowing people down who are just exercising their constitutional rights.  but look at the video. Govt police are standing still.  it's the protesters that at putting their hands toward them, acting very aggressive, really looking to incite violence.

NOBODY can watch this and say the crowd was non-violent peaceful protesters who were just there to make their point or have their voices heard.  Heck, they ADMITTED ON FOX NEWS that their mission was to get the govt agents to assault them.  Their actual stated goal was to incite violence (on women).

I have a serious problem when LEO abuse their authority and believe life in prison is more than fair for crooked cops.  But these folks are very open about their goal being one thing - to instigate a violent confrontation with law enforcement in which women will be the first group injured.

It's tough to respect them at all.  They have a good point about the govt having too much power... But I look at that video - a bunch of people with cell phones, trying to get some women punched by cops, blocking the road, screaming insults and daring police to hurt them...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
LOL @ the protesters putting the women, and 5 feet of space, between them and the police. 

If you want to fight cops, do it.  But standing behind women, shouting insults and waving your arms while begging police to smash up those women on video...

Ugh, I didn't care less about this issue other than "Dude wants to chill on fed lands but doesn't agree to their rules".
Now?  Now I am realizing this protest was pretty one-sided.  The police stood still.  They didn't want to fight, they didn't crack any skulls. 

The protesters hid behind women and tried to instigate a violent confrontation on US soil.   They wanted to hurt american women to help their political cause.  There are a lot of names for people openly admitting their desire to kill/injure american women in order to reach their political goals :( :( :(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
“If they are going to start shooting, it’s going to be women that are going to be televised all across the world getting shot

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana

that is what real American Rebels do

just like our founding fathers

we all know that

Great pictures! Thanks

Good to know there are still real American rebels out there like our founding fathers.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Cowardly, but it would be extremely politically effective to show the feds firing on unarmed women.

I have mixed feelings about it. I personally could never put an unarmed women between myself and the line of fire for political gain.

Since when... you not only put women in the line of fire here on GetBig for political gain,
...half the time you're pulling the damn trigger yourself. Hypocrite! ::)
w