Author Topic: Happy Tax day: $100K-Plus Earners Pay 72% of Federal Income Taxes  (Read 10917 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: Happy Tax day: $100K-Plus Earners Pay 72% of Federal Income Taxes
« Reply #125 on: April 16, 2014, 10:12:23 AM »
lol where is it from? I cant remember
i dont know i just think of south park

TIMMYYYY TIMMYYYY when i see retards post

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #126 on: April 16, 2014, 11:12:10 AM »
you forgetting me, tough guy!

don't know who you are, nor do I care.

maybe try posting under your other handles, it may ring a bell... nor not.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #127 on: April 16, 2014, 11:55:38 AM »
Money threads always bring out the "highrollers", religion threads bring out the "nutters" and wyhi threads bring out.....well they bring out everyone.

Most individuals in the US do not earn anywhere close to 100K a year.  Most families of 5-6 live on less than half of that.  

My household is extremely middle class.  I work, wife works, kids in daycare.  We both work professional jobs and we're both average earners, but collectively and compared to majority we earn a ton more than most.  In that sense we are very, very wealthy (won't even talk about other countries).   We've lived on far, far less and been very happy.....it is possible LOL.  

No, you don't get lavish vacations each year, pockets of spending cash, meals out 5 days a week, constant shopping sprees.....you live with less.   All that other stuff is just stuff.  

We don't own a business, have employees and everything associated with that.  We man cubes in large cube farms in big international corporations.  

We put money away best we can and we live with less.  

Every year friends go on vacations....we don't.  Every 2 years friends buy new vehicles.....we don't.   Every new gadget that is released our friends purchase......we buy something every 4-5 years.  We live with less.  

We tithe to our church, we give to the poor, we pass out money to those on street corners, we spoil our child a bit, we shop at discount stores like Target and Walmart for normal stuff, but if we need nicer things we go to nicer places and plan for things.  

Getbig is a fantasy that everyone indulges in....what I just wrote is a taste of reality......nobody wants to read that though LOL.

We all know who the financial successes are on this board....they'll always let you know LOL.  Hey, good for them.  Me, I'm "Joe Average Middle Class".

Yet you believe in sky fairies and invisible ghosts, a ship that sailed with all the animals in the world for days as the planet flooded and dinosaurs that dropped from the sky as the talking 'spirit' up there wanted it.

Shower us with more reality  :D

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #128 on: April 16, 2014, 12:09:51 PM »
Yet you believe in sky fairies and invisible ghosts, a ship that sailed with all the animals in the world for days as the planet flooded and dinosaurs that dropped from the sky as the talking 'spirit' up there wanted it.

Shower us with more reality  :D

Take this to the religion board if you want discussion.

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #129 on: April 16, 2014, 03:45:41 PM »
Money threads always bring out the "highrollers", religion threads bring out the "nutters" and wyhi threads bring out.....well they bring out everyone.

Most individuals in the US do not earn anywhere close to 100K a year.  Most families of 5-6 live on less than half of that.  

My household is extremely middle class.  I work, wife works, kids in daycare.  We both work professional jobs and we're both average earners, but collectively and compared to majority we earn a ton more than most.  In that sense we are very, very wealthy (won't even talk about other countries).   We've lived on far, far less and been very happy.....it is possible LOL.  

No, you don't get lavish vacations each year, pockets of spending cash, meals out 5 days a week, constant shopping sprees.....you live with less.   All that other stuff is just stuff.  

We don't own a business, have employees and everything associated with that.  We man cubes in large cube farms in big international corporations.  

We put money away best we can and we live with less.  

Every year friends go on vacations....we don't.  Every 2 years friends buy new vehicles.....we don't.   Every new gadget that is released our friends purchase......we buy something every 4-5 years.  We live with less.  

We tithe to our church, we give to the poor, we pass out money to those on street corners, we spoil our child a bit, we shop at discount stores like Target and Walmart for normal stuff, but if we need nicer things we go to nicer places and plan for things.  

Getbig is a fantasy that everyone indulges in....what I just wrote is a taste of reality......nobody wants to read that though LOL.

We all know who the financial successes are on this board....they'll always let you know LOL.  Hey, good for them.  Me, I'm "Joe Average Middle Class".

I hope someday you are afforded the opportunity to be self employed....and be a man that lets others earn their meals, and not be given meals born of your sweat. Yet I respect your right to do anything you want with YOUR property and any fashion you deem necessary.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #130 on: April 16, 2014, 03:54:19 PM »
I hope someday you are afforded the opportunity to be self employed....and be a man that lets others earn their meals, and not be given meals born of your sweat. Yet I respect your right to do anything you want with YOUR property and any fashion you deem necessary.

Maybe one day I'll be blessed with that opportunity.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #131 on: April 16, 2014, 04:02:19 PM »
I wrote a check for 34k yesterday and that's after having paid 16k in estimated payments

SE Tax is where I got hammered

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #132 on: April 16, 2014, 04:04:47 PM »
I wrote a check for 34k yesterday and that's after having paid 16k in estimated payments

SE Tax is where I got hammered

I get raped on property taxes...over 50K a year (combined) over 60K with ad valorem

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #133 on: April 16, 2014, 04:07:07 PM »
I get raped on property taxes...over 50K a year (combined) over 60K with ad valorem

Damn, is that a commercial property or do you live on an estate?

BTW - thanks for making me feel better.  I appreciate it

I only paid ~ 9k in property tax last year

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #134 on: April 16, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »
Damn, is that a commercial property or do you live on an estate?

BTW - thanks of making me feel better.  I appreciate it

I only paid ~ 9k in property tax last year

commercial, residential, and undeveloped property....all mixed in, and equipment/work vehicles for A-V. And I have a nice home but NOT an estate by any means.

Look into SEP IRA's to shelter and anything 179 Deductible

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #135 on: April 16, 2014, 04:13:31 PM »
commercial, residential, and undeveloped property....all mixed in, and equipment/work vehicles for A-V. And I have a nice home but NOT an estate by any means.

OK, so multiple properties and work equipment, etc..

the 9k for me was just personal residence

Tedim

• Getbig V
  • "Ну GetBig, ну погоди"
« Reply #136 on: April 16, 2014, 04:17:22 PM »
OK, so multiple properties and work equipment, etc..

the 9k for me was just personal residence

must be west coast cali or northern states NY, PA, NJ, NH etc?

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #137 on: April 16, 2014, 04:29:29 PM »
must be west coast cali or northern states NY, PA, NJ, NH etc?

I'm in CA but our property tax rates are not that bad (IMO) though not nearly as good as some states like CO

My family members all live in TX and their property tax rates are much higher although there is no state income tax

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #138 on: April 16, 2014, 05:13:18 PM »

Look into SEP IRA's to shelter and anything 179 Deductible

I max out the SEP every year (or very close)

The SEP reduces income tax but not SE Tax

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: April 16, 2014, 07:10:43 PM »
esfitness sure does project the aura of a streetwise and accomplished alpha male

bickering over minutiae with "gimmicks" for page on end

::)

btw, save your breathe; i don't care

Mawse

• Getbig IV
« Reply #140 on: April 16, 2014, 07:43:53 PM »
I'm in CA but our property tax rates are not that bad (IMO) though not nearly as good as some states like CO

My family members all live in TX and their property tax rates are much higher although there is no state income tax

It's not so much the percentage itself, it's the fact that houses are so expensive in the "desirable" parts of ca

1% of a 200k home in encino is doable but when your in the bay or nicer parts of LA and closing on a mil, 1% is not so cool. Lucky they haven't repealed those deductions, yet.

Let's see if brown can get rid of 13 to give more money to illegals Help The Children