Author Topic: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness  (Read 16574 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness
« Reply #150 on: April 16, 2014, 04:09:13 PM »
Guy is a fucking waste of bandwidth.

Never has anything of value to offer,  troll,troll,troll

Sorry groink, who exactly where we talking about, again?

I already have forgotten.

I need to up the ginko biloba dose or something, insignificant things are getting hard to remember.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #151 on: April 16, 2014, 04:28:25 PM »
thought id never spit out words like this

but wolfox destroying groink in this thread, simply telling truths

Yes, because I have a "habit" and take a lot of gear.  ::)

I was on prohormones in this pic. But you believe what you want

ismoseppo

« Reply #152 on: April 16, 2014, 04:32:34 PM »
Yes, because I have a "habit" and take a lot of gear.  ::)

I was on prohormones in this pic. But you believe what you want

i meant with words you moron not in the build department

ego getting a little out of hand lately
might have to go back on my promise to alex

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: April 16, 2014, 04:32:44 PM »
thought id never spit out words like this

but wolfox destroying groink in this thread, simply telling truths

Groink is just too easy

The truth never fails.
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: April 16, 2014, 04:33:37 PM »

haha even Josh is putting groinky in his place.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #155 on: April 16, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »
haha even Josh is putting groinky in his place.

im not taking sides it just seems like what you said about his was  reasonable and truthful
he is miserable and is one of the worst pot-kettle black people on here

his GIANT ego just gets sooooooooo tiresome.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: April 16, 2014, 04:36:52 PM »

I don't see how people say shit about your personal life, and you laugh it off, say "who cares" and basically ignore it.

Someone mentions my personal life and they are "owning me"  . And it's not "truth"  I don't have a drug habit. And I dont do a lot of steroids...so I'm not following

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: April 16, 2014, 04:40:16 PM »
I don't see how people say shit about your personal life, and you laugh it off, say "who cares" and basically ignore it.

Someone mentions my personal life and they are "owning me"  . And it's not "truth"  I don't have a drug habit. And I dont do a lot of steroids...so I'm not following

You're such a liar. You've already admitted to getting caught up with drugs and shady shit before.

Either way, your mugshot and the charges are on public record. Its on the internet for everyone to see.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #158 on: April 16, 2014, 04:40:34 PM »

who fucking cares about what people say about my personal life
ill youtube my personal life and be the first to laugh at it

im honestly just pretty tired of how huge your ego is--i mean who types that they are 50 and big and handsome etc  etc, whether its true or not. When people say shit like that it then becomes my duty, in my eyes, to shit on their life to bring them down to earth

big egos are so ugly

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: April 16, 2014, 04:41:17 PM »
im not taking sides it just seems like what you said about his was  reasonable and truthful
he is miserable and is one of the worst pot-kettle black people on here

his GIANT ego just gets sooooooooo tiresome.

Except that it's not "truthful"..he doesn't know the first thing about my personal life.

I get that you need an "enemy" to focus on Josh, I'm barely even here anymore.  And this is why.

You can't shoot the shit and talk shit, without eventually being threatened in your personal life.

ismoseppo

« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2014, 04:43:32 PM »
Except that it's not "truthful"..he doesn't know the first thing about my personal life.

I get that you need an "enemy" to focus on Josh, I'm barely even here anymore.  And this is why.

You can't shoot the shit and talk shit, without eventually being threatened in your personal life.

you dont shoot the shit and talk
you come here, cut others down, BRAG MASSIVELY about yourself and really thats it

and listen pumpkin, i may be more balanced in life but i still have days when i go off the rails, and if i put someone in my sights when im like that, well, theres probably a  reason for it
quit being so fucking arrogant

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #161 on: April 16, 2014, 04:44:01 PM »
All I see here is people getting stoned in their own glass houses.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: April 16, 2014, 04:44:06 PM »

You always seem scared of Josh, is this the case?What good are big muscles if you look like a pussy against someone and back down?

ismoseppo

« Reply #163 on: April 16, 2014, 04:45:27 PM »
All I see here is people getting stoned in their own glass houses.

i demand you make a rap of your own and make a thread
make a getbig rap

i think it would be epic

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: April 16, 2014, 04:54:30 PM »
You always seem scared of Josh, is this the case?What good are big muscles if you look like a pussy against someone and back down?

Haha Groink can dish it but he cant take it. Total pussy. A big for nothing bitch.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #165 on: April 16, 2014, 04:57:07 PM »
dude pms me and says i have a big ego too

ive always said im overweight, poor, not the smartest  cookie and not always in control

wow my ego is out of control

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: April 16, 2014, 05:07:17 PM »
dude pms me and says i have a big ego too

ive always said im overweight, poor, not the smartest  cookie and not always in control

wow my ego is out of control

Didnt say your ego was out of control. We have laughed at the fact that we don't give a fuck about a thread unless we are directly involved. Thats ego.

ismoseppo

« Reply #167 on: April 16, 2014, 05:12:44 PM »
Didnt say your ego was out of control. We have laughed at the fact that we don't give a fuck about a thread unless we are directly involved. Thats ego.

i simply think anyone who states how good looking they are or great they are or huge they are in real life or on the internet needs to be put in check cause thats just retarded

i specifically said in pm to you that i laid off cause alex asked me to-----not cause i wanted to

DanielPaul

• Getbig IV
« Reply #168 on: April 16, 2014, 05:19:28 PM »
Cocaines a hellova drug

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #169 on: April 16, 2014, 05:23:41 PM »
one thing you learn in prison is that everything is verifiable.

you should learn to differentiate between what I actually say, and what other peons here attribute to me.

everything your getting ground down for you did say you imbicile.

heres a check list

let me know if us 'peons' have 'wrongly attributed' any of these things to you.  ::)

- claimed you are on a billboard

well... i'm on a fucking billboard... soo.... I think some would disagree.

- claimed to be an inmate/ underground fighter who sewed himself up with guitar string.

it's not an 'underground ring'... not like prison guards betting on bouts like you see in tv.

but where I was, we weren't in 'cells'.. I was in barracks... like a big huge tin barn, sectioned off in 4 sections (1 being the 'hole', with actual cells. where the walls are painted baby pink and baby blue and the lights never turn off and you don't get a blanket or a pillow, and you have no idea what time it is.. ask a guard for the time and at best you get "day time" .. or "night time"... and you get about 15mins (supposed to be 1hr, but it's not) per day to take an ice cold shower in the winter and a steaming how shower in the summer..)anyways...... so at 10pm/lights out, the guards only do rounds about twice an hour and we'll have 2-3 guys on lookout for guards coming in from either doors (there were 2 entrances), we'd fight/grapple on bare concrete (polished concrete, not 'sidewalk' concrete) with no timelimit until somebody gave up or was un-responsive (choked out or knocked out).. and it's dark, so many times I'd get choked out and could feel myself 'falling down the rabbit hole', but it's dark, so nobody can tell if you're out or not, and the guy will get tired of holding the choke, and a few seconds later I'd regain conciseness, still in the choke and keep fighting... we'd try to avoid elbows and stuff that would cause a pretty bad, obvious injury with a lot of blood.. since if a guard came in and saw blood all over the floor they'd turn on all the lights and go around checking everybody's faces and knuckles and clothes and a bunch of us would get sent to the hole (since a bunch of us would have bruised faces from just grappling on the concrete)...... there's usually no time-limit, and we'd bet on who we thought would win and the winner would get 'tips' from the guys who bet on them, or we'd put up our own money and bet on ourselves, ect... it wasn't about the money, it was about who had the most heart, because a lot of guys would just quit. they'd get tired, or just didn't want to get hurt...... one guy, a white kid called "mouthpiece" dude was a wigger and later found out a snitch... would brag about "I've knocked out 22 ppl.. never lost a fight.. blah blah blah"... well, he stuck is nose in my biz and cost me some money so I wanted to wrestle him.. told him he could strike, but I wouldn't.. so he clips me 3x, chin, jaw and on my ear and I wasn't even dazed (so much for his self-purported rep of being a knockout king), I took him down and got him in an arm-bar (I'm not even good at arm-bars.. I prefer chokes) and hear his elbow go POP/CRACK and his arm bends backwards and he screams like a little girl and starts crying "my arm! my arm!" bwwahahaha... just dislocated his elbow, which went back into place right away (a farily common thing) and tore his bicep (not that he had much bicep anyways), but he never lived down that crying bullshit he did.. lol 

- claims to be big time steroid dealer

you want to call me a scammer? that I underdose my products? we can meet up and you can say it to my face you fucking coward. you want to fuck with my income and call my products bogus? you don't know me, bitch.. find me ONE MOTHERFUCKING PERSON who says ANYTHING of mine is underdosed.. you fucking bitch. fuck you and fuck your mother... your father is already fucked for raising such a little bitch like yourself.

send me a PM, i'll meet you halfway, pussy.

fucking call my products underdosed... lol.

- claims to be savvy investor

give me a million and i'll earn $250k on it every year for as long as I want. (legally, mind you).

- claims he has to be within a few weeks of his best shaoe in case he has an 'appearance' to make hahahaha i like this one

I add in tren when I have an appearance where I gotta be learn and hard and separated.

correction, I ONLY use tren if/when I have an appearance to make, or I need to be lean and hard.

- claimed he can hold 235 @ 8% on 1 gram of test and some gh, but cant even get there using 6g cycles to begin with

oh, and i'd probably still cruise on 1g test & 500mg deca with 8iu humatrope  ;D and cruise easy at about 235 at 8% and eat like a normal person, and train 3-4x a week.

- claims to be a stud

the women can be an issue. you gotta be carefull not to cross the line or professionalism. women in a group will talk about sex and try to embarrass you (me). they'll get off on talking about sexual stuff around another man other than their husband, especially a man who looks like me. they'll let things "slip".. comments like "you're freakin hot/gorgeous" type stuff, or how they're taking a mental picture for when they're bangin their husband or something.

you are SO FULL OF SHIT its almost hard to comprehend. carry on.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: April 16, 2014, 05:25:13 PM »
Cocaines a hellova drug

Yup.

It can get you charged with:

DANGEROUS DRUG-POSS/USE
DRUG PARAPHERNALIA-POSSESS/USE
A

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: April 16, 2014, 05:27:35 PM »

everything your getting ground down for you did say you imbicile.

heres a check list

You're nearing 50, with no kids, no wife, and no future. You've admitted to living in the bush like a pig. All you have is decades of steroid abuse. You're a complete and total loser.

no one -- i've never seen a name so fitting.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #172 on: April 16, 2014, 05:33:12 PM »
ok
that esfitness story about being in the tin barn prison, no blanket, lights on all the time

horsefucking shit
and there isnt a prison in north america where guards are doing checks every 2-3 hours. Fuck that. And that fight thing is absolute horseshit. I hadnt read this before.

Ya, skip the respect thing, dude makes up his own fairy tales

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #173 on: April 16, 2014, 05:42:55 PM »
Groink is the closest thing we have to a modern-day SquadFather, inducing people to search for his exact location due to his hurtful words.  He should be celebrated not run off the board.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #174 on: April 16, 2014, 05:43:29 PM »
You're nearing 50, with no kids, no wife, and no future. You've admitted to living in the bush like a pig. All you have is decades of steroid abuse. You're a complete and total loser.

no one -- i've never seen a name so fitting.

thanks bro!

ya i've got a real hard life. single cause i choose to be. banging hot chicks when i want. not having a baby eat up my time or energy. work 1200 hrs a year and make 3x what you do.

im a god compared to you. :D

heres my bush pig home. hahahaha enjoy!

(maybe post up some pics of your dads basement?)
b