Author Topic: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness  (Read 16609 times)

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Re: Worst muscle receptors than ESFitness
« Reply #175 on: April 16, 2014, 05:44:50 PM »
thanks bro!

ya i've got a real hard life. single cause i choose to be. banging hot chicks when i want. not having a baby eat up my time or energy. work 1200 hrs a year and make 3x what you do.

im a god compared to you. :D

heres my bush pig home. hahahaha enjoy!

(maybe post up some pics of your dads basement?)

Living the dream.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2014, 05:47:33 PM »
Great post Kwon

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2014, 05:48:06 PM »
Yes, because I have a "habit" and take a lot of gear.  ::)

I was on prohormones in this pic. But you believe what you want

Groink if that's just prohormones, then you must be the first person in history to do steroids and lose size. What are you about 260 there?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2014, 05:49:00 PM »
dude pms me and says i have a big ego too

ive always said im overweight, poor, not the smartest  cookie and not always in control

wow my ego is out of control

no. def barking up the wrong tree w the ego accusations.

you and i dont see eye to eye, but i can say your very honest about 'you'.
b

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #180 on: April 16, 2014, 05:49:21 PM »
thanks bro!

ya i've got a real hard life. single cause i choose to be. banging hot chicks when i want. not having a baby eat up my time or energy. work 1200 hrs a year and make 3x what you do.

No way I could live in such dire straights. That backyard looks so small, I would have a hard time building another house on it!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #181 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:19 PM »
Nice place no one,and awesome looking dog too.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 16, 2014, 05:50:52 PM »
Living the dream.

its not everyones dream, but it is my dream. ive been very lucky. i am blessed.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: April 16, 2014, 05:51:21 PM »
thanks bro!

Lol @ this loser trying to validate his sad existence on some bbing message board.

You've just confirmed how much of a loser you are. Total bitch.
A

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: April 16, 2014, 05:52:20 PM »
its not everyones dream, but it is my dream. ive been very lucky. i am blessed.

All that matters, brother.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #185 on: April 16, 2014, 05:54:50 PM »
Groink if that's just prohormones, then you must be the first person in history to do steroids and lose size. What are you about 260 there?

Methyl tren XD.  30 mgs a day. It's strong shit. I have turned on a few people to it and have "THANK YOU SO MUCH"  "THIS STUFF ROCKS"  .pms in my inbox. I . Should rep the company

I'm about 230 there. But dry...that makes all the difference in pics.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 16, 2014, 05:56:18 PM »
No way I could live in such dire straights. That backyard looks so small, I would have a hard time building another house on it!

thats the front yard. its tough being a bush pig bro. :D

Nice place no one,and awesome looking dog too.

thats the Doz. hes a GOOD BOY. he loves it out here.

All that matters, brother.

amen, sir.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: April 16, 2014, 05:57:01 PM »
Lol @ this loser trying to validate his sad existence on some bbing message board.

You've just confirmed how much of a loser you are. Total bitch.

thanks dude.

means a lot coming from you.
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 16, 2014, 05:58:50 PM »

thanks dude.

means a lot coming from you.

no problem princess

anytime you want another reality check just hit me up.
A

ismoseppo

« Reply #189 on: April 16, 2014, 06:01:17 PM »
no. def barking up the wrong tree w the ego accusations.

you and i dont see eye to eye, but i can say your very honest about 'you'.

thanks man

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: April 16, 2014, 06:02:44 PM »
no problem princess

anytime you want another reality check just hit me up.

your reality check is coming.

enjoy timeout, stud.

:)
b

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 16, 2014, 06:06:21 PM »

your reality check is coming.

enjoy timeout, stud.

:)

Plenty have tried, pussy. Just validates how much of a loser you are crying to the mods and Ron for someone to be banned. But good to know that you take this shit seriously - i like that, makes the ownings I give you feel even more meaningful. Glad to know I reach out and touch your IRL feelings, bitch.

:-*

A

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #192 on: April 16, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

this kid owes a lot of people a lot of mental rent, he owns minds, touches irl "feelings" etc.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: April 16, 2014, 06:17:35 PM »
You're nearing 50, with no kids, no wife, and no future. You've admitted to living in the bush like a pig. All you have is decades of steroid abuse. You're a complete and total loser.

no one -- i've never seen a name so fitting.

Nearing 50? I see you aren't good at math.  Not sure you have much of a future with arithmetic skills of a 2 year old. You think no wife or kids equate to no future and being a loser? On the contrary, I have a beautiful wife and child and there are days I look at him and think man that must be nice. I would put my bank account on the fact that he's single by choice, as a matter of fact I know that's the case.

Living in the bush like a pig? Are you nuts?

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: April 16, 2014, 06:26:18 PM »
Nearing 50? I see you aren't good at math.  Not sure you have much of a future with arithmetic skills of a 2 year old. You think no wife or kids equate to no future and being a loser? On the contrary, I have a beautiful wife and child and there are days I look at him and think man that must be nice. I would put my bank account on the fact that he's single by choice, as a matter of fact I know that's the case.

Living in the bush like a pig? Are you nuts?

Yes, no one says he lives in the bush.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=529561.msg7446027#msg7446027

im a loner. i am a guy who literally is happiest alone. i live in the bush w two dogs.

These are his words. The only picture he shows you is of a wood patio deck and the woods. The woods isn't a bad place to live tho. But this isn't what makes no one a complete and total loser.

And every family man has his moments when he thinks about being single and without responsibility again, but then reality hits and you know you wouldn't trade your wife and children in for all the riches in the world - and thats a fact.

And you sure wouldnt trade your life for No Ones. He has nothing worth trading. Dog is cute tho... thats about it.

A

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #195 on: April 16, 2014, 06:46:18 PM »
Halo delivering the goods in revenge for the baby mamma jibes.   ;D
It will not be nice!

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: April 16, 2014, 06:50:04 PM »
Yes, no one says he lives in the bush.
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=529561.msg7446027#msg7446027

These are his words. The only picture he shows you is of a wood patio deck and the woods. The woods isn't a bad place to live tho. But this isn't what makes no one a complete and total loser.

And every family man has his moments when he thinks about being single and without responsibility again, but then reality hits and you know you wouldn't trade your wife and children in for all the riches in the world - and thats a fact.

And you sure wouldnt trade your life for No Ones. He has nothing worth trading. Dog is cute tho... thats about it.

I think the point is nancy, when you are successful, like X and I are, the things that make you successful as individuals aren't always interchangeable or even desired.

it's not about trading lives. I can see why you don't 'get it' because you look at others lives, see how much better they are than yours and wish you could be that person. that's the different w between us and you. we become what we want to be and create existences we want to live. you wish you could.

I can't blame you for being petty, angry and attacking. instead if faulting others for what they have, or the life they live, better yourself so that you're not a 31 year old single depressed guy working a min wage job living in your dads basement.

find some meaning in your life rather than hoping one day a girl will walk into your life who likes 'game of thrones' and 'home cooked meals'. go volunteer. do something of worth so you can build some of your own.

look at josh. we don't exactly see eye to eye. but despite getting dealt a bad deck in life he doesn't cry abt his station. he volunteers. has a gf. hobbies. he enjoys life. like hes got struggles but he's a happy dude despite it.

you on the other hand are angry and vitriolic. you don't have any excuse to be the person you see when you look in the mirror. nobody is to blame but yourself. your anger over others people's lives and what they have is only going to worsen until you find value in your own life.

good luck.
b

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: April 16, 2014, 06:53:12 PM »
Couldnt you buy extra protein sources with your earnings?
Kali Muscle got his size by working out and ramen noodles alone...so go figure!

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 16, 2014, 06:57:20 PM »
I think the point is nancy, when you are successful, like X and I are, the things that make you successful as individuals aren't always interchangeable or even desired.

it's not about trading lives. I can see why you don't 'get it' because you look at others lives, see how much better they are than yours and wish you could be that person. that's the different w between us and you. we become what we want to be and create existences we want to live. you wish you could.

I can't blame you for being petty, angry and attacking. instead if faulting others for what they have, or the life they live, better yourself so that you're not a 31 year old single depressed guy working a min wage job living in your dads basement.

find some meaning in your life rather than hoping one day a girl will walk into your life who likes 'game of thrones' and 'home cooked meals'. go volunteer. do something of worth so you can build some of your own.

look at josh. we don't exactly see eye to eye. but despite getting dealt a bad deck in life he doesn't cry abt his station. he volunteers. has a gf. hobbies. he enjoys life. like hes got struggles but he's a happy dude despite it.

you on the other hand are angry and vitriolic. you don't have any excuse to be the person you see when you look in the mirror. nobody is to blame but yourself. your anger over others people's lives and what they have is only going to worsen until you find value in your own life.

good luck.

Wasting your time, guy.

Wolfox

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: April 16, 2014, 06:58:17 PM »

good luck.

I didn't read a word you posted. I did count 4 paragraphs and called it quits. Youre so pathetic man. You take this shit way too seriously.  

LOSER.
A