Author Topic: Itchy Balls, what to do??  (Read 6019 times)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
Re: Itchy Balls, what to do??
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2014, 10:45:51 PM »
Damn Vince, I feel like I am disease infested after reading that. I may just cut them off and jump off a balcony.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2014, 11:46:36 PM »
Damn Vince, I feel like I am disease infested after reading that. I may just cut them off and jump off a balcony.

LOL. You remind me of a guy who, after seeing closeups of a vagina, swore he would never go down on a woman again! Didn't stop him from demanding oral sex from his girlfriend! ::)

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2014, 01:20:43 AM »
LOL. You remind me of a guy who, after seeing closeups of a vagina, swore he would never go down on a woman again! Didn't stop him from demanding oral sex from his girlfriend! ::)

Now that could never happen to me because I love eating pussy more than anything. Show me a picture of a herpe infested twat covered in yeast and I would still want to munch on it for hours.   :P

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2014, 01:43:41 AM »
Now that could never happen to me because I love eating pussy more than anything. Show me a picture of a herpe infested twat covered in yeast and I would still want to munch on it for hours.   :P

You primitive individual! Must be popular with the ladies, though.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2014, 01:48:11 AM »
vince do you still get to eat pussy despite the fact you are well into your senior years?

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2014, 01:58:31 AM »
vince do you still get to eat pussy despite the fact you are well into your senior years?

I am 55 and I eat pussy all the time. I think you do it more when you are older because it is easier on the back. Younger women come to men my age to eat their pussy because of the experience and talent. That is the truth for me, not sure in Vince's case.

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2014, 02:11:49 AM »
I am 55 and I eat pussy all the time. I think you do it more when you are older because it is easier on the back. Younger women come to men my age to eat their pussy because of the experience and talent. That is the truth for me, not sure in Vince's case.

55 aint all that old i sure hope to be still eating pussy at that age.
not sure about when im in my 80s like vince though

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2014, 02:24:59 AM »
55 aint all that old i sure hope to be still eating pussy at that age.
not sure about when im in my 80s like vince though

DAMN! Lmao. I bet eating 80 year old pussy is like chewing on some Walmart brand beef jerky. And you know there is a big forest of grey hair covering that thing. Hard telling what kind of stinky cheese grows on an 80 year old twat. Yuck!  :-X

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2014, 02:47:33 AM »
Thank you Hulk

gym**rat

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2014, 03:09:27 AM »
Thank you Hulk

Hey he asked, I delivered. Come on, join in the fun. Or are you waiting for the next "I am leaving Getbig" thread from one of our resident attention whores?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2014, 04:38:51 AM »
vince "Bass-ill" is quite the fishy fuck!
A