Author Topic: doses > higher last 10-15 years thanks to dat der net  (Read 3693 times)

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
doses > higher last 10-15 years thanks to dat der net
« on: April 17, 2014, 07:03:08 AM »
I started reading forums that talked about roids in 98 i think when i was 17 and it was anabolex ( then later others) and i dont remember ordinary gymrats  talking about doses like you see today. Like that dude from gh15s page that took a massive stack and his forearms looked like he never had masturbated in his life. It was 2grams cykles with alittle gh at most but not like that (talking about gymrats in their 20s mostly).

Do i remember wrong, did people lie back then or did pages like gh15s make people  go from 750mg test and a couple of dbol straight to massive doses just because they think they will look like pros in 2 years but burns out instead

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
Re: doses > higher last 10-15 years thanks to dat der net
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 07:13:53 AM »
Not true,  back in the day FLEX, MD and MuscleMag used to list doses and they were right up there.  In the 80's people were eating orals like candies.  Today's lifters are a little smarter about oral doses

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 07:18:24 AM »
Not true,  back in the day FLEX, MD and MuscleMag used to list doses and they were right up there.  In the 80's people were eating orals like candies.  Today's lifters are a little smarter about oral doses
i might remember wrong and keep in mind im talking about gymrats on  doses like that guy simple simon posted. Not 1000grams of dbols and 1000grams of test a week. But you can be right my memorie from back then is not the bestbut i dont remember people on the forums saying they did cykles like that ,  alot have heard rumors about others tough.

Simple Simon

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 07:49:09 AM »
i might remember wrong and keep in mind im talking about gymrats on  doses like that guy simple simon posted. Not 1000grams of dbols and 1000grams of test a week. But you can be right my memorie from back then is not the bestbut i dont remember people on the forums saying they did cykles like that ,  alot have heard rumors about others tough.
Back in the early 90s a gram of gear was a lot to be doing.
3 or 4 shots a week was the normal heavy use in the gyms I went to.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:02:26 AM »
thanks to the internet i find out about steroidas and so forth

back in the day i was arguing with people RC was natural, just a freak of nature and product of weider principle

Good Lord!!! What year was that??

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 08:40:33 AM »
Back in the early 90s a gram of gear was a lot to be doing.
3 or 4 shots a week was the normal heavy use in the gyms I went to.
thats what i remember and heard the bigger guys in the gym say they did to. Nothing like today. But it would be interesti g to know what a guy line marko savolainen took before he went pro. The dude was massive at 22-23 and it was like 1996 or so.

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 01:26:53 AM »
Lol a serious discussion about rouds gets a couple of post but a thread about masturbation gets lots of pages.  Getbic  in 2014 l

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 01:57:34 AM »
Wonder how big ramys dosages look like? Guy went from literally nothing to top competitor in a very short time

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 01:58:35 AM »
masturbation is a more important issue
nothing is more important then roidz

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 03:48:41 AM »

back in the day i was arguing with people RC was natural, just a freak of nature and product of weider principle

When I started training in school back around 2005, I remember thinking Mariusz Pudzianowski was a realistic natural target. ;D

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 05:02:22 AM »
I definitely think doses have increased annually thanks to the bad advice on the internet. All it takes is for one person who doesn't know what they are talking about to recommend ultra high doses to get people to start injecting an extra CC of whatever they are using.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 05:06:33 AM »
When I started training in school back around 2005, I remember thinking Mariusz Pudzianowski was a realistic natural target. ;D

:D

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 05:34:04 AM »
Wonder how big ramys dosages look like? Guy went from literally thing to top competitor in a very short time

I'm not surprised at all.I. been saying it for 25yrs.You can build muscle extremely fast 10-15-20 lbs. Month at least until your a very big  guy.mentzer and that guy from nautilus talked about that along time ago.I noticed several times .I would be cycling and bamn just start to grow, put on 15-20 lbs in few weeks then it would platau, unfortunately for a long time even though im still on or change drugs.Could nver figure how to keep it going.But the body can grow very guickly, if it can do it for a few weeks it can do it forever or aleast till your very large.

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 06:45:58 AM »

i guess 2004
Wtf Halo? Really?
Wonder how big ramys dosages look like? Guy went from literally nothing to top competitor in a very short time
Guy has probably his back covered with lots of money from rich people, access to pharma and legit stuff, in dosages we never ever imagined... Dead or melted Palumboism nothingness in few years... ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 06:48:15 AM »
HMB...REALLY WAS A GAME CHANGER..

HonestBob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 07:18:11 AM »

and in the 80s inosine blew us all up after Bill Reynolds discovered it in a secret Russian training camp and persuaded Joe Weider to manufacture it to help bodybuilders become champions.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 07:20:14 AM »
and in the 80s inosine blew us all up after Bill Reynolds discovered it in a secret Russian training camp and persuaded Joe Weider to manufacture it to help bodybuilders become champions.
YES and dibenacozide..

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 07:34:46 AM »
Doing 750 mg of Testoviron ,a half of anadrol 50 aday(for3 days then rest for 3) Winstrol 3 times a week@100mg was the most ive heard of. That was considered crazy!! lol
about 2003 .I started hearing about Mega dosing or the Sweet spot

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 07:36:23 AM »
iähmb got popular in the early 90s?

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 07:52:27 AM »
Guys at my gym doing cycles in the 3 grams range of four different compounds, no gh or insulin, just classic injectable/orals mixture of dbols, tren, equi, test, and so on... Big but nowhere near pro levels, making no gains since ages, just to stay at their size... Others doing high doses of test and orals, becoming water balloons of shit...

Simple Simon

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 07:54:40 AM »
250-750mgs over time will get you as big as you are going to get, you are just chucking money away if you believe short bursts of multiple grams is going to do any better.

Its your genetic response to the compounds that makes you a champion, not the dosage.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 07:55:34 AM »
iähmb got popular in the early 90s?
HMB AROUND MUSCLE MEDIA MAG CRAZE ,HE PROMOTED IT HARD BILL PHILLIPS..

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2014, 07:56:08 AM »
250-750mgs over time will get you as big as you are going to get, you are just chucking money away if you believe short bursts of multiple grams is going to do any better.

Its your genetic response to the compounds that makes you a champion, not the dosage.
Words of wisdom!! 

Alucard

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2014, 08:01:03 AM »

Exactly, genetic response is everything, and that is what makes "genetic freaks", other than structure and muscle bellies...

spiro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2014, 08:01:48 AM »
When I first started going on boards everyone was running 500 mg of test and maybe deca. Guys would yell at you if you admitted to higher.