Author Topic: Offer to Anabolichalo (Sex but No Homo)  (Read 22207 times)

latiuss

• Getbig IV
Re: Offer to Anabolichalo (Sex but No Homo)
« Reply #50 on: April 18, 2014, 07:16:20 AM »
I feel bad for you having to fork out all these monies on third world diseased vaginas. Come with me to Ibiza and like I did here with my mate, not only will I hook you up to the best of my ability, but I will even make sure when you get a BJ, I'll quality check her performance and make sure she goes throat deep on you....even if its happens in the middle of a busy street like it did here.

Cant get a better wing man than this.

I'll be renting a multi bedroom apartment or villa in August, don't worry about food either, you just have to get yourself here and back. The rest leave it to me.

post the un cropped pic skorpio...see could be puking for all we know lol

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2014, 07:16:28 AM »
Let's have a chat nearer the time.

Only going for about 4 days, that's all I can handle but will be full on 24/7 maddness.

I did 17 days there once. I came back 20k poorer and shredded beyond belief. If I could take it back I would and have stayed for 30.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2014, 07:19:10 AM »
you going this year x

I would really love to but anywhere I go on a trip like this, we need to bring a nanny. If we are going to go rip it up for 20 hours i am not sure I could be in the right mental state to deal with a 7 month old

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 18, 2014, 07:23:26 AM »
Skorp and mc and the rest of the gang. No one and myself will definitely be going to bpm in playa del Carmen Jan 2-14th. I highly recommend this trip guys. Bpm is absolutely amazing. Skorp you could listen to bomb techno all day and night then head back with some very very beautiful woman.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 18, 2014, 07:23:53 AM »
I would really love to but anywhere I go on a trip like this, we need to bring a nanny. If we are going to go rip it up for 20 hours i am not sure I could be in the right mental state to deal with a 7 month old

haha been there

holidays with young kids = no holiday at all

I had my son on my lap for 11 hours when we went to the states when he was a baby

longest 11 hours of my life
T

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #55 on: April 18, 2014, 07:33:33 AM »
Skorp and mc and the rest of the gang. No one and myself will definitely be going to bpm in playa del Carmen Jan 2-14th. I highly recommend this trip guys. Bpm is absolutely amazing. Skorp you could listen to bomb techno all day and night then head back with some very very beautiful woman.
Brown skinned women doesn't equal beautiful in Skorp's book. Even though a lot men from Europe go the DR and bring back a wife hotter than a Moorish summer.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 18, 2014, 07:40:37 AM »
Brown skinned women doesn't equal beautiful in Skorp's book. Even though a lot men from Europe go the DR and bring back a wife hotter than a Moorish summer.

BPM is mostly hot blondes and Latin girls

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 18, 2014, 07:41:35 AM »

sounds promosing
T

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 18, 2014, 07:42:44 AM »
BPM is mostly hot blondes and Latin girls
yeah...Skorp be like, "Why are these women dyeing their hair blonde? Where are the French women? Where are the Russians? No Eastern European real blondes? I'm disgusted..."

I was just mentioning the DR and Euros because they go over and come back with some dime pieces.

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 18, 2014, 08:08:55 AM »

This sounds promising. Where's BPM?
S

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 18, 2014, 08:11:04 AM »
Bro you've got some serious balding going on.  And a kinda monkey face.  HOW you get the girls?

I wear a Batman mask, works a treat on tall fashion models like this one here.

S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #61 on: April 18, 2014, 08:17:20 AM »
damn that chick has a worse hairline than 03-04 lenda murray  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

in fact, taking a second look now, it's way worse

fucking bald as fuck, not even any trace of triangles at the temples, just a straight line :-X :-X :-X

Is this better?

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 18, 2014, 08:19:59 AM »
damn that chick has a worse hairline than 03-04 lenda murray  :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

in fact, taking a second look now, it's way worse

fucking bald as fuck, not even any trace of triangles at the temples, just a straight line :-X :-X :-X

But unlike your encounters with dirty hookers:

a-Sex was free
b-No diseases
c-No time limit (because of point a)
d-In the luxury of my own home not in some dirty brothels

I know which side I would like to remain on  :D
S

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #63 on: April 18, 2014, 08:22:22 AM »
But unlike your encounters with dirty hookers:

a-Sex was free
b-No diseases
c-No time limit (because of point a)
d-In the luxury of my own home not in some dirty brothels

I know which side I would like to remain on  :D

But the condition of her hairline is more important to Anabolicbaldo ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 18, 2014, 08:25:30 AM »
I wear a Batman mask, works a treat on tall fashion models like this one here.

great way to create a talking point

its like wearing a kilt

birds be like sucking you off for that and no other reason

wooosssssssssssshhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!!
T

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2014, 08:33:27 AM »

According to Ahalo...even Hollywoods hottest actresses don't pass for him, like Olivia Wilde, oh no $10 dollar hookers are better.

S

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2014, 08:37:53 AM »
It's one thing he knows, other than the individual striations on Ronnie Coleman's glutes, is hairline.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2014, 08:38:06 AM »
According to Ahalo...even Hollywoods hottest actresses don't pass for him, like Olivia Wilde, oh no $10 dollar hookers are better.

Obsessed with female hairlines, I wonder what happened during his upbringing...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2014, 08:44:03 AM »
It's one thing he knows, other than the individual striations on Ronnie Coleman's glutes, is hairline.

Would spit out my food in case I was eating  ;D

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2014, 08:46:41 AM »
great way to create a talking point

its like wearing a kilt

birds be like sucking you off for that and no other reason

wooosssssssssssshhhhhhhh hhh!!!!!!!!

Dead right big fella  8)
S

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2014, 10:55:21 AM »
Fashion model? Dude looks like a lady. Dada dada dude looks like a lady. Dada dada dude looks like a ladyyy!!!!!

the trainer

« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2014, 11:17:44 AM »
What do you mean sorry "I hit a nerve?" You clearly intended to provoke a reaction out of me by making a stereotypical comment without knowing anything about me. I don't need you to apologise I'm a big boy. Just stick to your guns mate.

I'm not afro American/Caucasian white. My father is a moor from north Africa and my mother is Mediterranean hence albeit European white not exactly Caucasian. My cultural background which you know nothing about is miles away from your stereotype, which you threw at me purely based on the skin tan I display in that picture, so you can't have a hit a nerve with such an off the mark comment reflecting your ignorance.

I'm not a suitable platform for you to exercise your freedom of speech as I don't fit your target audience.

Now fuck off and enjoy your weekend  ;D

Sorry to break you out of fantasy land but after looking at your pictures you are not white you belong to the black race, now if you cannot accept your skin color there are options available.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #72 on: April 18, 2014, 11:35:55 AM »
skor1o its in playa del carmen, mexico.

ya guys check out the bpm festival videos on youtube so you'll get an idea of what its about.

its one of those vacations where if you want to party your ass off for 10 days you can, or you can read on the beach, explore the culture of the aztecs and the ruins, great diving. the food is killer. theres a great gym there (evolve)

ive met some really great people there. the vibe is always great, the djs bring their A game cause they love the setting/vibe and play for the crowd. like you wont even know the group your standing beside and before long your all partying together cause they are just like you- got good shit going on their lives and there is have a great time.

honestly, i have been partying for a long time. been to LV on long weekends (going again in may actually), miami for WMC, been to full moon parties and half moon parties in thailand- you just cant beat the vibe at BPM. hows it getter than being surrounded by 6000 people at a beach club, hot chicks, your good friends, 30 degree weather and your looking at the gulf of mexico?

its still affordable. the first year we went bottles were 150$, no minimums, now venues are catching on an prices are starting to reflect, but you get a group of 20 people going out, each couple buys a bottle for $250 and you have a killer time. there are no disappointments with this trip. none.
b

SamoanIrishman

• Getbig IV
  • Why stress the little people..
« Reply #73 on: April 18, 2014, 11:41:58 AM »
Sorry to break you out of fantasy land but after looking at your pictures you are not white you belong to the black race, now if you cannot accept your skin color there are options available.

Holy shit how did he do that???? Go from dark to light skinned so drastically?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #74 on: April 18, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »
No one, help me understand something. Buy a bottle of what for 250?