Author Topic: Expensive Clothes  (Read 19213 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: Expensive Clothes
« Reply #125 on: April 20, 2014, 12:59:04 PM »
he is right the people who wear armani exchange are the wannabees that cant afford the real armani and fine women know this, its better you choose a brand like polo etc, if you are not up to the level of gucci and armani.

Guidos and people with more money than taste are the ones who buy Armani, or any other brand name with prominent logos

dustin

« Reply #126 on: April 20, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
It doesn't take any level of talent to dress in overpriced clothing.

latiuss

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: April 20, 2014, 01:09:31 PM »

it doesn't take any level of talent to dress in any clothes peroid unless you have no arms or legs and are litrally a head and a torso,only then would you be talented to dress yourself.

the talent is not in putting on the clothes, is the choosing OF the clothes, picking what looks good together etc.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #128 on: April 20, 2014, 01:11:44 PM »
   8)

the trainer

« Reply #129 on: April 20, 2014, 01:12:24 PM »

Yes it does even if you have money and fame does not mean you know how to dress properly.

dustin

« Reply #130 on: April 20, 2014, 01:14:49 PM »
Yes it does even if you have money and fame does not mean you know how to dress properly.

I stand corrected!! LOL

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: April 20, 2014, 01:18:55 PM »

Thteven

• Getbig II
« Reply #132 on: April 20, 2014, 01:41:49 PM »

OMG! What was Mr. Depp thinking? He looks like a metrosexual scarecrow for Pete's sake.

Yes, every man needs a suit.  I don't care who you are or what part of the economic ladder you're on. You can get suits at the frigging Good Will. Just make sure it matches and presto, gay men will be following you around to get a better look at your butt Pussy 4 dayz!! There's no excuse to dress like ass. Straight men, buying a suit and nice clothing in general is one of the smartest choices you can make in your lifetime. Trust me, ladies love a well dressed man who dresses smart and professional. That and a huge penis(but come on, who doesn't love that?) Don't forget the nice watch and definitely style your hair. A good haircut goes a long way. You'll feel better, you'll have more confidence and you'll turn a lot of gay guys on(and women).

I'm so sick of seeing grown ass men walking around like a 14 year old boy picked out their clothes for them. Man children= epidemic. 

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #133 on: April 20, 2014, 03:20:57 PM »
600 wow i felt crazy buying pair versace today 175.00 they are not gaudy 'guido'shades  ,GQ type in the magazine simple/black frame/shade .shoes  i like maddens i have a comfortable and there older but mint kenneth cole and a nice pair brown nunn bush ..
Have a pair of Maddens ,they are comfy as shit!

Leatherneck

• Getbig IV
  • Still as lean, just as mean, former US Marine
« Reply #134 on: April 20, 2014, 03:25:59 PM »
I saw those watches and and almost bought one   hows it lasting
My wife got me mine for Valentine's Day 2012 and I've had no issues so far. I didn't have high hopes for it when I got it based on the price but I've been very pleased.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: April 20, 2014, 03:29:00 PM »

it's a "style", you dont get it  ::)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #136 on: April 20, 2014, 05:58:58 PM »
good replies here,some good opinions,styles,money well spent.

LiftEaTsLeEpRePeAt

• Getbig IV
  • Fish
« Reply #137 on: April 20, 2014, 06:17:17 PM »
good replies here,some good opinions,styles,money well spent.
agreed  any man who disagrees that dressing sharp doesn't work must be a truck driver or a garbage man.. Both respectable careers. 

a

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
« Reply #138 on: April 20, 2014, 06:58:34 PM »
I don't know what back woods or ghetto some of you guys come from but if you want to look GQ you have to dress the part. A $ 50 rip off tee shirt, jeans and air Jordan or colorful clown sneakers make you look like a buffoon.  Take a girl to a restaurant dressed like this guy and the girl will creme in their thong.  Why am I wasting my age acquired wisdom? Youth is wasted on the youth.

You sound like a total douchebag

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #139 on: April 21, 2014, 04:56:37 AM »
I hate sun glasses but I have a very expensive pair that were a gift. I think they were 600 bucks.   I never wear them.   I am in the market for a watch but I haven't found one yet.  Im looking at 300/500 budget.    I only wear steve maddens for comfort.. so usually 150/200 a pair   

I enjoy dressing up but in a business casual attire.  My favorite is jeans, a dress shirt and dress shoes.  When you're well built women just love that shit as they wonder what you're packing under.  I have an Invicta watch i bought at a discount store for 80$.  You'd have to be a watch connosseir to know if its an old model or not.  I'm not and i don't give a fuck. 

I thnink the more hideous you look, the more you gotta put into your look and wear expensive shit.  If you have a decent face and a above average build, you can get away with cheap clothes because they'd look good on you. 

I'm hitting my stride at 37.  I'm more confident than ever and i feel bitches and guys notice that judging by the looks i get. 

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #140 on: April 21, 2014, 07:18:55 AM »
I enjoy dressing up but in a business casual attire.  My favorite is jeans, a dress shirt and dress shoes.  When you're well built women just love that shit as they wonder what you're packing under.  I have an Invicta watch i bought at a discount store for 80$.  You'd have to be a watch connosseir to know if its an old model or not.  I'm not and i don't give a fuck. 

I thnink the more hideous you look, the more you gotta put into your look and wear expensive shit.  If you have a decent face and a above average build, you can get away with cheap clothes because they'd look good on you. 

I'm hitting my stride at 37.  I'm more confident than ever and i feel bitches and guys notice that judging by the looks i get. 

Hitting your stride at 37?? Oh brother, I can only imagine what your life has been like up until now

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #141 on: April 21, 2014, 06:43:34 PM »
 ;D
Gracie Rules

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #142 on: April 21, 2014, 07:11:50 PM »
;D

How'd you get that shot? They don't allow pictures in Bloomingdale's

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #143 on: April 21, 2014, 07:17:47 PM »
How'd you get that shot? They don't allow pictures in Bloomingdale's

Simple. I'm the owner ;)
Gracie Rules

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #144 on: April 21, 2014, 07:26:37 PM »

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #145 on: April 21, 2014, 07:34:11 PM »

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #146 on: April 21, 2014, 07:38:20 PM »
I like expensive jeans  ::) ::) ::)
L

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: April 21, 2014, 07:42:05 PM »
I enjoy dressing up but in a business casual attire.  My favorite is jeans, a dress shirt and dress shoes.  When you're well built women just love that shit as they wonder what you're packing under.  I have an Invicta watch i bought at a discount store for 80$.  You'd have to be a watch connosseir to know if its an old model or not.  I'm not and i don't give a fuck.  

I thnink the more hideous you look, the more you gotta put into your look and wear expensive shit.  If you have a decent face and a above average build, you can get away with cheap clothes because they'd look good on you.  

I'm hitting my stride at 37.  I'm more confident than ever and i feel bitches and guys notice that judging by the looks i get.  

bahaahahahah JEANS AND A DRESS SHIRT

also jeans and dress shoes  :o :o :o :o :o

these are two components of the worst look ever, and it's hilarious how many people don't understand this

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #148 on: April 21, 2014, 07:49:20 PM »
bahaahahahah JEANS AND A DRESS SHIRT

also jeans and dress shoes  :o :o :o :o :o

these are two components of the worst look ever, and it's hilarious how many people don't understand this

Not really. It has to be done tastefully, though....have light wash denim, for example, and you'll look like an idiot

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: April 21, 2014, 07:56:48 PM »
Not really. It has to be done tastefully, though....have light wash denim, for example, and you'll look like an idiot

show me an example.  i don't think it can be done.

jeans with a casual button down, sometimes okay... a proper shirt, no