Author Topic: John Meadows - Mountain Dog Diet Man  (Read 38467 times)

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Re: John Meadows
« Reply #75 on: April 20, 2014, 02:57:04 PM »

can i ask you all a serious question?

meadows is apparently 'the guy' when it comes to 'knowledge' of training and diet.

then WHY does he look like shit.

think about this. could it be because what you learn thru studies and the 'texts' dont necessarily apply in real life?

lots of smart guys out there. all look like shit.

think about it.

Because genetics are the main factor towards how one looks?  Read what someone has to say with a critical mind, and apply the things you think might be of worth to yourself.  If they help you, terrific...if not, move on.

I'm not on your level of experience or development, but I try to keep an open mind to just about everything I hear....lots of unlikely sources of information out there I've found

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: April 20, 2014, 03:00:38 PM »
Looks like a melting candle.

What is it that gives guys like him and Dusty Handjob this disgusting dog-chew-toy look?

Richard Ass-Berry in that video where he was training the Autistic Genova seems to have the final stage of this weird palumboism

;D

"1"

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #77 on: April 20, 2014, 03:10:43 PM »
Please give us your non google-ized reasoning for how occlusion training will cause compartment syndrome.  You've had 'first hand experience' with it.  Were they using occlusion training, or was there something else?  If the latter (which is most likely) pray tell what was that cause?

Were you aware that AAS can cause compartment syndrome?  Even if you planned on throwing acute compartment syndrome into the mix...that is caused most often with injuries (such as broken arm or leg) which not only will involve blood but also edema.  Also, it takes a few hours to develop the acute compartment syndrome.  There are many many, many more ailments that can cause compartment syndrome than someone performing some bicep curls.  Wrapping someone's knees with wraps before a squat or deadlift is more likely to cause compartment syndrome due to the amount of compression of the wrap versus some BP cuff on the arms.

Were you aware of the promising effects of occlusion training when they were used with people that had inclusion body myositis?  Did you also know that the vascular occlusion training has been shown to help with post surgical muscle maintenance?

Of course you did.

Please give us your one year expertise on training in "CrossFit". Good to know about the AAS contributing to compartment syndrome. But with what I've seen, this was NEVER the case. Unlike a Chiro that doesn't stay within his scope such as most ortho injuries, I refer it out and don't pretend I can fix it.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2014, 03:17:23 PM »
That's not his intra workout drink.

With 'his' I mean the suggested wo drink, how hard is that to understand?  ::)

meadows is apparently 'the guy' when it comes to 'knowledge' of training and diet.

think about this. could it be because what you learn thru studies and the 'texts' dont necessarily apply in real life?

think about it.

Because he isn't gifted with the best structure? (yes understatement)

Viking11

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2014, 03:22:20 PM »
Because genetics are the main factor towards how one looks?  Read what someone has to say with a critical mind, and apply the things you think might be of worth to yourself.  If they help you, terrific...if not, move on.

I'm not on your level of experience or development, but I try to keep an open mind to just about everything I hear....lots of unlikely sources of information out there I've found
Good approach!

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #80 on: April 20, 2014, 03:28:40 PM »

what im getting at is that most people dont listen to their bodies. they forgo that, or even dont bother to learn how, in favour of studies and what your 'supposed' to do. the plug blindly along following what they have been told to do by those who 'know, and never achieve their best possible physique.

how the fuck can you explain the MILLIONS of guys who train in north america and only a VERY small percentage have great physiques, esp given all the KNOWLEDGE we have? dont throw genetics at this. thats the easy way out. gyms are FULL of guys who do what they are supposed to and look like shit. they train they way they are supposed to, eat the way they are supposed to, use anabolics- how many look amazing? a handful if that in every gym. even the juciers look unimpressive. chubby with a bit of tissue under it all. think this is just coincidence? no its genetics right? gimme a break. every guy who has a sub par physique cries 'i guess i just dont have the genetics'. i have SHIT genetics- thats why i stopped competing, apart from realising its a pretty gay endeavour. i have SHIT response. i started to change my entire body when i stopped doing what i was supposed to and just listened to my body. i eat once a day. train everything at a rate and pace that supposed to be 'catabolic'. i take in far less protein than i used to and use a quarter of the drugs and look better than i ever have.

everyone is being sold a lot of fucking bullshit, and dont question it tho, cuase the 'studies' say thats what we are supposed to do.

look at the physiques of the 70's. they didnt have the knowledge we have now. they trained instinctively. ate instinctively. and built the best physiques we have ever seen.

people need to forget abt the 'science', and learn what works for them.
b

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #81 on: April 20, 2014, 03:28:54 PM »

think about it.

He comes in big usually with excellent conditioning. Can't help genetics. What am I missing?

deceiver

• Getbig IV
  • onetimehard appreciation team
« Reply #82 on: April 20, 2014, 03:36:00 PM »
what im getting at is that most people dont listen to their bodies. they forgo that, or even dont bother to learn how, in favour of studies and what your 'supposed' to do. the plug blindly along following what they have been told to do by those who 'know, and never achieve their best possible physique.

how the fuck can you explain the MILLIONS of guys who train in north america and only a VERY small percentage have great physiques, esp given all the KNOWLEDGE we have? dont throw genetics at this. thats the easy way out. gyms are FULL of guys who do what they are supposed to and look like shit. they train they way they are supposed to, eat the way they are supposed to, use anabolics- how many look amazing? a handful if that in every gym. even the juciers look unimpressive. chubby with a bit of tissue under it all. think this is just coincidence? no its genetics right? gimme a break. every guy who has a sub par physique cries 'i guess i just dont have the genetics'. i have SHIT genetics- thats why i stopped competing, apart from realising its a pretty gay endeavour. i have SHIT response. i started to change my entire body when i stopped doing what i was supposed to and just listened to my body. i eat once a day. train everything at a rate and pace that supposed to be 'catabolic'. i take in far less protein than i used to and use a quarter of the drugs and look better than i ever have.

everyone is being sold a lot of fucking bullshit, and dont question it tho, cuase the 'studies' say thats what we are supposed to do.

look at the physiques of the 70's. they didnt have the knowledge we have now. they trained instinctively. ate instinctively. and built the best physiques we have ever seen.

Oddly enough, from what you say you do everything right according to the research and knowledge we have.

1. There is a shitton of research on fasting and how one could benefit from it. We can thank muslims for that :D
2. Research indicates that eating shittons of protein does NOTHING to the physique.
3. Overtraining is a bull and anyone knows that anyway, there is zero, zit, no evidence supporting that enhanced athlete could be "overtrained".

Science does work man, you've been mislead by bunch of liars and their gimmicks. I have seen numerous times a bodybuilding article citing "resarch" that if you read it had NOTHING to do with what was said in the article. Some people think that if they throw in bunch of random citations they can get away with any bullshit.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 20, 2014, 03:49:14 PM »
Oddly enough, from what you say you do everything right according to the research and knowledge we have.

1. There is a shitton of research on fasting and how one could benefit from it. We can thank muslims for that :D
2. Research indicates that eating shittons of protein does NOTHING to the physique.
3. Overtraining is a bull and anyone knows that anyway, there is zero, zit, no evidence supporting that enhanced athlete could be "overtrained".

Science does work man, you've been mislead by bunch of liars and their gimmicks. I have seen numerous times a bodybuilding article citing "resarch" that if you read it had NOTHING to do with what was said in the article. Some people think that if they throw in bunch of random citations they can get away with any bullshit.

lol i havent been misled by anyone my friend.

if anything i crawled out of the bullshit everyone is swimming in, and am doing my own thing. think i read fucking 'studies' to figure this out? no i figured out over 20 years of trial and error.

and thats what im encouraging everyone else to do.

and as for the science you say that does work, that supports me, it only adds credence to my points. but yet despite all this being readily available nobody is doing it. we been fucking programmed by supplement ads and the magasines that sold us powders and dreams when we were kids.

thank god for the internet cause people are starting to find out, hey- we dont need that much protein, hey, we dont need to eat 6 times a day, hey, the anabolic window is bullshit. hey, i can train everything every 48 hours.

and yet when you speak up, people argue with you using studies.

lol fucking brainwashed lot everyone is.
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 20, 2014, 03:52:59 PM »
He comes in big usually with excellent conditioning. Can't help genetics. What am I missing?

we over feed our bodies.

we use training loads that we arent meant to handle.

we use drugs in amounts the body cant utilise properly given our mass.

but, the average guy, instead of sitting there going, hmm, you know this isnt right, i dont feel that what im doing is giving me the best results, maybe i should throttle it back a bit, instead hits the gas harder, trains harder, and eats more.

let me introduce you to john meadows.
b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #85 on: April 20, 2014, 03:56:43 PM »
lol i havent been misled by anyone my friend.

if anything i crawled out of the bullshit everyone is swimming in, and am doing my own thing. think i read fucking 'studies' to figure this out? no i figured out over 20 years of trial and error.

and thats what im encouraging everyone else to do.

and as for the science you say that does work, that supports me, it only adds credence to my points. but yet despite all this being readily available nobody is doing it. we been fucking programmed by supplement ads and the magasines that sold us powders and dreams when we were kids.

thank god for the internet cause people are starting to find out, hey- we dont need that much protein, hey, we dont need to eat 6 times a day, hey, the anabolic window is bullshit. hey, i can train everything every 48 hours.

and yet when you speak up, people argue with you using studies.

lol fucking brainwashed lot everyone is.
^^THIS^^

Bro science over science when it comes to bodybuilding.

What no one is saying, and lots of others lately chiming in also, to dispell all the previous bullshit put out by people trying to brainwash folks just to make some coin off them.

Figure out your own body and don`t follow some mantra put out by fucks who just want quick and steady cash.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #86 on: April 20, 2014, 03:57:36 PM »

we over feed our bodies.

we use training loads that we arent meant to handle.

we use drugs in amounts the body cant utilise properly given our mass.

but, the average guy, instead of sitting there going, hmm, you know this isnt right, i dont feel that what im doing is giving me the best results, maybe i should throttle it back a bit, instead hits the gas harder, trains harder, and eats more.

let me introduce you to john meadows.

I agree with all of this. Welcome to modern day bodybuilding.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 20, 2014, 03:57:43 PM »

im passionate about this topic cause if i can make ONE person stop and say , 'why the fuck am i doing all this anyway?' and maybe look at a different approach, than thats my payoff.

i dont need to be right. everyone wants to be an expert online. everyone wants the be 'that guy'. i could give a fuck about being 'that guy'. somewhere somebody is reading this and thinming, fuck, ya, maybe what im doing really doesnt make a lot of sense. why am i eating if im not hungry? why am i not training more often? do i really need all this drugs, can i use less and get better results if i change something else im doing instead of just doing MORE?
b

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 20, 2014, 03:59:03 PM »
I agree with all of this. Welcome to modern day bodybuilding.

its a goddamn shame coach.
b

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #89 on: April 20, 2014, 04:01:41 PM »
Please give us your one year expertise on training in "CrossFit". Good to know about the AAS contributing to compartment syndrome. But with what I've seen, this was NEVER the case. Unlike a Chiro that doesn't stay within his scope such as most ortho injuries, I refer it out and don't pretend I can fix it.

Remember this question?  Please give us your non google-ized reasoning for how occlusion training will cause compartment syndrome.  

My one year expertise?  Where have I EVER said I was an expert in that anyway?  What does Crossfit have to do with it Joe?  Nothing.  You are reaching there because you have nothing better to say.  (Reaching is something you are plenty used to, arent you.)  You continue to be arrogant and pretentious.  NEVER admitting when you are wrong.

Oh, and while you address that previous question, please tell me how do I not stay in the scope of my field Joe.  PLEASE answer that.  I BEG you.  Where have I said I treated or didn't treat it.  For your information, I can diagnose.....YOU CAN'T.  

I gave you some questions and you avoided them like you usually do.  You still do the same shit you always do.  Some shit never changes.  You still come across as this all knowing arrogant entity and never once can address things completely when challenged.  Oh wait, if I recall correctly you will say you don't have time or that its just not worth it.  Go back to beating your chest and adding years to that "50yrs plus practical experience" in lifting.   ::)

I wasn't going to add this, but just to show you how little you know and are uneducated on the condition....I AM fully able to treat CHRONIC compartment syndrome.  Have a great Easter day Joe...hopefully you got to have your pic taken on the Easter bunny's lap.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: April 20, 2014, 04:03:01 PM »
^^THIS^^

Bro science over science when it comes to bodybuilding.

What no one is saying, and lots of others lately chiming in also, to dispell all the previous bullshit put out by people trying to brainwash folks just to make some coin off them.

Figure out your own body and don`t follow some mantra put out by fucks who just want quick and steady cash.

alllllll this! ^^^^

preach on brother.

dude the more people we can get preaching this, the better off bodybuilding will be cause at the end of the day, when the ball busting is done on here and the fun and games are over all of us are in the gym alone with our headphones on trying to better ourselves.

and that is what its all about.

b

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 20, 2014, 04:06:01 PM »
alllllll this! ^^^^

preach on brother.

dude the more people we can get preaching this, the better off bodybuilding will be cause at the end of the day, when the ball busting is done on here and the fun and games are over all of us are in the gym alone with our headphones on trying to better ourselves.

and that is what its all about.

Yes indeed!

Been saying it for quite a while now once I decided to step away from the dogma that was pounded into our heads for so many years,and made far better progress because of it.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #92 on: April 20, 2014, 04:06:51 PM »

I was going to make essentially this same post before I saw yours.  What no-one does that he claims is contrary to scientific evidence actually has a considerable amount of scientific support.  You can blame "Weider Principles" etc. for the nonsense, not science.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: April 20, 2014, 04:08:55 PM »
I was going to make essentially this same post before I saw yours.  What no-one does that he claims is contrary to scientific evidence actually had a considerable amount of scientific support.  You can blame "Weider Principles" etc. for the nonsense, not science.
This is true for the most part.

Weider was/is synonomous with money!

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: April 20, 2014, 04:11:21 PM »

think about it.
Far too many drugs and far too much food,which resulted in him building far too much muscle........,ie.,his frame could not accomodate it in a aesthetically pleasing way.

John`s a good guy,and I`m not knocking him...........unfortunat ely,this look is what the judges demand in order to place.  :(

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 20, 2014, 04:13:21 PM »
Far too many drugs and far too much food,which resulted in him building far too much muscle........,ie.,his frame could not accomodate it in a aesthetically pleasing way.

John`s a good guy,and I`m not knocking him...........unfortunat ely,this look is what the judges demand in order to place.  :(

bang on.
b

Rambone

• Getbig V
  • “No no. Down here, Louie.”
« Reply #96 on: April 20, 2014, 06:18:37 PM »
What is this guy like 5'4?

Depends on what shoes he's wearing. On the weekends, he usually breaks out the 3 inch heels made popular by Sly and Arnie.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #97 on: April 20, 2014, 08:19:35 PM »

Well, objectively speaking, John Meadows is a pretty good bodybuilder.  He comes on stage with a lot of well-conditioned muscle.  So I think he must be doing something right, at least with the things he can control--his diet, training, and drugs.

From an aesthetics standpoint, sure he looks like shit.  Why? Well, he's got a very narrow frame and he had a a few major surgeries in his abdomen, which is why his abs are all fucked up.....those things are out of his control.  And I would personally attribute both of those factors to his genetics, which is why I brought it up. 

I don't really think John Meadows could ever look better on stage, no matter what approach he took.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #98 on: April 20, 2014, 09:30:08 PM »
Well, objectively speaking, John Meadows is a pretty good bodybuilder.  He comes on stage with a lot of well-conditioned muscle.  So I think he must be doing something right, at least with the things he can control--his diet, training, and drugs.

From an aesthetics standpoint, sure he looks like shit.  Why? Well, he's got a very narrow frame and he had a a few major surgeries in his abdomen, which is why his abs are all fucked up.....those things are out of his control.  And I would personally attribute both of those factors to his genetics, which is why I brought it up. 

I don't really think John Meadows could ever look better on stage, no matter what approach he took.

X2

Does the best with the hand he was dealt. Some were dealt with a pair of aces and others are dealt with a pair of dueces.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #99 on: April 20, 2014, 10:48:19 PM »
Compartment syndrome has many of the symptoms of type II diabetes...This walking melting candle can stick a cattle prod up his ass and it still isn't going to help him when his kidneys give out from all the sugar in his gas tank...

This guy's Doomsday clock is set for 3 minutes to midnight