Author Topic: AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?  (Read 13867 times)

Melkor

• Getbig III
Re: AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 08:09:24 AM »
Obviously you don't want to believe the truth.  Numerous stories about bioengineers testing a new virus on the Africans right around the same time as the AIDS virus came to be.  Some of those people died in a tragic helpicopter "accident".

You need to understand mutation.  In nature viruses don't mutate as quickly as the AIDS virus does.  That's why treatments are useless.  When scients nail it down, the virus changes again and again and again.

"AIDS virus"? Never heard of it. AIDS is not a virus, it's a disease. HIV is the virus. It leads to AIDS. How can people be commenting on this topic without even basic levels of information and education on the subject?

In nature viruses do mutate as rapidly, and in many cases, more rapidly than the HIV virus. Think of the influenza virus. How many strains have mutated, leading to rapid outbreaks? Every year people need to get a new flu jab because the virus mutates so rapidly that no vaccine can nail it down.

HIV (and influenza) are RNA viruses - they don't contain DNA. Thus their replication rates are extremely fast and not strictly controlled (unlike DNA) hence the high error rate during replication - increased occurence of mutations.

Schnauzer

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2014, 08:13:36 AM »
"AIDS virus"? Never heard of it. AIDS is not a virus, it's a disease. HIV is the virus. It leads to AIDS. How can people be commenting on this topic without even basic levels of information and education on the subject?

In nature viruses do mutate as rapidly, and in many cases, more rapidly than the HIV virus. Think of the influenza virus. How many strains have mutated, leading to rapid outbreaks? Every year people need to get a new flu jab because the virus mutates so rapidly that no vaccine can nail it down.

HIV (and influenza) are RNA viruses - they don't contain DNA. Thus their replication rates are extremely fast and not strictly controlled (unlike DNA) hence the high error rate during replication - increased occurence of mutations.

Excellent post, couldn't have said it better myself

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 08:15:14 AM »
I personally think it was probably made in a lab...However if anyone doesn't think many of the Africans walking around in the dirt aren't sticking their kaks anywhere and everywhere, then people aren't paying attention...Without a doubt there are many fukced up minds sticking it in monkeys Raw no pulling out...The term "go fukc a goat" comes from people who actually were fukcing goats...The woman who got her face ripped off by her monkey pet was rumored to be doing things sexually with it for years...

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 08:21:31 AM »
I personally think it was probably made in a lab...However if anyone doesn't think many of the Africans walking around in the dirt aren't sticking their kaks anywhere and everywhere, then people aren't paying attention...Without a doubt there are many fukced up minds sticking it in monkeys Raw no pulling out...The term "go fukc a goat" comes from people who actually were fukcing goats...The woman who got her face ripped off by her monkey pet was rumored to be doing things sexually with it for years...

Based on what?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 08:22:43 AM »
Obviously you don't want to believe the truth.  Numerous stories about bioengineers testing a new virus on the Africans right around the same time as the AIDS virus came to be.  Some of those people died in a tragic helpicopter "accident".

You need to understand mutation.  In nature viruses don't mutate as quickly as the AIDS virus does.  That's why treatments are useless.  When scients nail it down, the virus changes again and again and again.

Let's pretend that what you're saying is factual.... why would they go to the trouble of engineering such a virus?  To wipe out the blacks or something?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2014, 08:26:14 AM »
Let's pretend that what you're saying is factual.... why would they go to the trouble of engineering such a virus?  To wipe out the blacks or something?
x2. It doesn't make sense. Why would you create a virus that takes years to kill? There are plenty of chemicals/bio agents that kill instantly.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2014, 08:40:31 AM »
x2. It doesn't make sense. Why would you create a virus that takes years to kill? There are plenty of chemicals/bio agents that kill instantly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2014, 08:47:46 AM »
Aids came from monkeys. Did the African men fuck baboons, then spread it around?  Or did it come with the vaccines?

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2014, 08:49:33 AM »
Aids came from monkeys. Did the African men fuck baboons, then spread it around?  Or did it come with the vaccines?

SIV + Walking Dead Bite = Mutation in a FOREIGN host with a different pathway = HIV

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2014, 08:51:34 AM »
Based on what?

I don't know but the fact that Toxoplasma gondii(cat shit) has been made into an aerosol spray and unknowingly used on millions of people across the globe as an experiment, bottling up AIDs and releasing it into the homosexual community(also as an experiment)doesn't seem out of the question...In other words, ALIENS!

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
  • Enlightenment is my DOOM
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2014, 08:52:32 AM »
SIV + Walking Dead Bite = Mutation in a new host with a different pathway = HIV

It doesn't happen as easily as you are stating.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2014, 08:55:00 AM »
Aids came from monkeys. Did the African men fuck baboons, then spread it around?  Or did it come with the vaccines?

It may be that they made it in a lab and tested on baboons and then released the apes into society knowing there are nebrews in a certain part of the world that were fukcing said baboons.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2014, 08:57:23 AM »
It doesn't happen as easily as you are stating.

Isn't it rumored that Derek Anthony may have died of AIDS? And it would have been very noticeable if he didn't pump his body full of oil...

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2014, 09:04:06 AM »
Spreading aids makes no sense...........Unless they already planned the billions made off of aids cocktails?

:-X

Pharmacies are evil.  They are a business. Health is last on their agenda.

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2014, 09:06:23 AM »
Isn't it rumored that Derek Anthony may have died of AIDS? And it would have been very noticeable if he didn't pump his body full of oil...

DA died of idiocy.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2014, 09:07:43 AM »
Spreading aids makes no sense...........Unless they already planned the billions made off of aids cocktails?

:-X

Pharmacies are evil.  They are a business. Health is last on their agenda.

You mean like cancer?

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: April 21, 2014, 09:08:35 AM »

It may be that they made it in a lab and tested on baboons and then released the apes into society knowing there are nebrews in a certain part of the world that were fukcing said baboons.

;D "They made it"! From what? Like a witches brew, adding in all kinds of different ingredients.

"Yes, we made it, we have created the AIDS! Now infect those baboons and release them into society".

Cut to a scene on a New York subway. Said infected baboons are sitting on subway carriage. African American homosexual crack addict approaches a monkey.

"Hey there buddy. That's a nice bright red ass you got there..."

And thus "they" had unleashed AIDS upon the world.

::)

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 21, 2014, 09:12:22 AM »
You mean like cancer?
I don't think so. Cancer is absolutely mother nature's population control.

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #43 on: April 21, 2014, 11:27:28 AM »
I don't know but the fact that Toxoplasma gondii(cat shit) has been made into an aerosol spray and unknowingly used on millions of people across the globe as an experiment, bottling up AIDs and releasing it into the homosexual community(also as an experiment)doesn't seem out of the question...In other words, ALIENS!

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2014, 12:33:48 PM »

I'd like to join in concurrence here. ALIENS.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #45 on: April 21, 2014, 12:36:30 PM »
The recent Ebola outbreak has reached Europe apparently. Another benefit of allowing the rich African culture to displace our culture.

8)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: April 21, 2014, 01:33:59 PM »
AIDS spread from tbombz to humans via anal sex.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 21, 2014, 01:45:18 PM »
AIDS spread from tbombz to humans via anal sex.

This.

Alpine

• Getbig III
  • That which does not kill us makes us stronger.
« Reply #48 on: April 21, 2014, 01:53:38 PM »
As long as we're exposing mega conspiracies here, I'd like you slackjawed lugs to ponder this little riddle.

US eggs would be illegal in a British supermarket because they are washed with detergent and sanitizer. British eggs are illegal in US markets because they're unwashed.

CoNsPiRaCy

http://www.forbes.com/sites/nadiaarumugam/2012/10/25/why-american-eggs-would-be-illegal-in-a-british-supermarket-and-vice-versa/

thulsaDOOM210

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 21, 2014, 02:05:06 PM »
The recent Ebola outbreak has reached Europe apparently. Another benefit of allowing the rich African culture to displace our culture.

8)

Ebola is one of the more efficient killers. We had a quarantine emergency at the site I worked at years before I started. The man that was focused on most explained in detail what awful fate came upon that shipment and the quarantine procedures that he and his family had to go through as a precaution. I have a feeling the uk guys will appreciate this news soon.