Author Topic: AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?  (Read 13836 times)

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Re: AIDS - MONKEYS - THEN HOW DID IT REACH MEN?
« Reply #75 on: April 22, 2014, 07:08:29 AM »
Well you seem well informed on the subject!

::)

"Made the aids virus". Oh boy. From what? Eye of newt and toe of frog?!

I suppose you hypothesize that the government also made the SIV virus, present in the our closest primate relatives in the wild, from which the HIV virus (or as you put it, "the aids virus") is almost genetically identical to.

Like how God planted the dinosaur fossils to test our faith...

What a deluded fool you are.
Perhaps their were characteristics of the SIV virus that made it appealing to certain government agencies that experiment in biological warfare.

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #76 on: April 22, 2014, 07:20:58 AM »
Perhaps their were characteristics of the SIV virus that made it appealing to certain government agencies that experiment in biological warfare.

But how is HIV a useful weapon in biological warfare? Soldiers don't fight each other by having sex or swapping bodily fluids.

Firstly, the notion that "certain government agencies" chose a virus that only survives long enough to replicate and cause disease in primates as the basis for their weapon makes no sense at all. Why would they not choose a virus that is capable of infecting humans in the first place? If what you're saying is true that means that the "government agencies" had to select the SIV virus and then wait for a strain to evolve capable of infecting humans. Not only would they have to monitor EVERY SINGLE MUTATED STRAIN that occurs in their SIV sample, the only way they could know if they stumbled upon an effective virus would be to test it in humans. So they would have to test every mutant strain of SIV in a separate human subject (I can't believe I'm even saying this but I'm trying to prove a point) and look at the resulting virulence.

And even then, because HIV is a slow infection and takes many months or years for it's victim to actually develop AIDS and then takes even longer for the AIDS patient to succumb to a random illness, this experiment would literally be unfeasible.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #77 on: April 22, 2014, 09:15:51 AM »
Are you saying that Bill Gates is a bad person?

I'm saying anyone with over 10 Billion dollars is corrupt and didn't get to where they are today because of morals...They also all have a God complex...

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: April 22, 2014, 09:22:42 AM »
Not necesaarily but I can't swear by it.

However, they did and do eat Monkeys....guess uncooked bloody meat ingested is all it takes as well.

There are video's of people paying big money to eat the brains of live monkeys. The monkey sits in the middle of a round table with his head stuck up and people hit it over the head with a mallet then eat the brains with all the blood and goo on it.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 22, 2014, 09:25:11 AM »
Wasn't there a video of some homo taking a 2 foot horse kak up the shiter and the fruitcake died soon after? So called humans doing that type of stuff makes fukcing chimps look like child's play...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #80 on: April 22, 2014, 01:15:11 PM »

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #81 on: April 23, 2014, 01:49:30 AM »
Well you seem well informed on the subject!

::)

"Made the aids virus". Oh boy. From what? Eye of newt and toe of frog?!

I suppose you hypothesize that the government also made the SIV virus, present in the our closest primate relatives in the wild, from which the HIV virus (or as you put it, "the aids virus") is almost genetically identical to.

Like how God planted the dinosaur fossils to test our faith...

What a deluded fool you are.

You do realize there are entire US govt facilities devoted to experimenting with deadly viruses?
Ψ

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 23, 2014, 02:01:21 AM »
There are video's of people paying big money to eat the brains of live monkeys. The monkey sits in the middle of a round table with his head stuck up and people hit it over the head with a mallet then eat the brains with all the blood and goo on it.

That is some psychopathic twisted shit
S

muscleman-2013

• Getbig V
  • Team Trump
« Reply #83 on: April 23, 2014, 02:02:56 AM »

sickos of peace
Ψ

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #84 on: April 23, 2014, 03:24:44 AM »

I remember seeing that on an HBO documentary from many years ago.

It was sick shit.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #85 on: April 23, 2014, 03:27:49 AM »
Found it.

I think this the footage from Faces of Death.

Oblique

• Getbig III
  • The Warrior King
« Reply #86 on: April 24, 2014, 03:03:07 AM »
Oh, shit.

Not only is that f&^*ing sick, it pisses me off! >:(

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 24, 2014, 03:13:34 AM »
It's fake. FoD was outed decades ago.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 24, 2014, 09:43:10 AM »
It's fake. FoD was outed decades ago.

Probably is but that crazy type of shit does go on in our fukced up world...

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #89 on: April 24, 2014, 10:08:20 AM »
Well - I think it's pretty unlikely it came from fucking a monkey.

They are vicious little bastards and are unlikely to just let you get on with it.

Mind you - slip them a few valium laced bananas and you are golden.  ;)

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #90 on: April 29, 2014, 11:33:34 PM »
donīt know about monkeys but this walrus has Talent... ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #91 on: May 04, 2014, 10:54:27 PM »
Wow, just wow! I can't believe all the ignorant & racist crap I'm seeing in this thread, ...even for GetBig.
Seriously, ...having sex with chimpanzees? Are your brains so addled with racism that you could so easily believe such nonsense? That's the same kind of stupid, dumbed down intelligence that led Americans into bankrupting their nation, and sending their young men off to die... by thinking a Saudi Billionaire would live in a cave. Freaking lobotomized idiots the lot of you who so easily believe such nonsense!  >:(

But how is HIV a useful weapon in biological warfare? Soldiers don't fight each other by having sex or swapping bodily fluids.

You're thinking of conventional warfare involving GI Joe type soldiers.
In biological warfare, 'soldiers of war' can and often are those in the medical community, the food manufacturing community etc...

HIV can be an extremely useful weapon precisely because it produces a "slow kill". A slow kill infectious agent can be the most effective because it spreads so far & wide before anyone is alerted. An infectious agent that does the job in 2 hours after exposure would limit it's reach. Victims would drop dead and their corpse could start rotting before the victim/carrier had the opportunity to spread it to someone else. A slow kill infectious agent has the potential to infect millions before anyone suspects a thing.

Firstly, the notion that "certain government agencies" chose a virus that only survives long enough to replicate and cause disease in primates as the basis for their weapon makes no sense at all. Why would they not choose a virus that is capable of infecting humans in the first place? If what you're saying is true that means that the "government agencies" had to select the SIV virus and then wait for a strain to evolve capable of infecting humans. Not only would they have to monitor EVERY SINGLE MUTATED STRAIN that occurs in their SIV sample, the only way they could know if they stumbled upon an effective virus would be to test it in humans. So they would have to test every mutant strain of SIV in a separate human subject (I can't believe I'm even saying this but I'm trying to prove a point) and look at the resulting virulence.

And even then, because HIV is a slow infection and takes many months or years for it's victim to actually develop AIDS and then takes even longer for the AIDS patient to succumb to a random illness, this experiment would literally be unfeasible.

See above

This Canadian documentary first aired on Canadian Television over 10 years ago explains the origins of HIV, but ignorant racists can continue to think someone f**ked a monkey if it makes you feel better about yourselves. ::)

The Origins of AIDS - The Polio Vaccine - CBC Witness 2004

w

Melkor

• Getbig III
« Reply #92 on: May 31, 2014, 07:04:45 AM »
See above

This Canadian documentary first aired on Canadian Television over 10 years ago explains the origins of HIV, but ignorant racists can continue to think someone f**ked a monkey if it makes you feel better about yourselves. ::)

That the polio vaccine was behind the introduction of HIV to humans has largely been debunked.

First of all, genetic analysis of HIV and mutation rates as well as epidemiological studies have concluded that HIV was infecting humans in Africa during the 1940's. However the Polio vaccine trials didn't take place until the 50's.

Secondly, the monkeys used in the development of the polio vaccine were macaques. Although these monkeys can be carriers of a strain of SIV, the specific SIV strain that mutated into HIV comes from chimpanzees. So in other words, HIV arose from a virus that only Chimpanzees carried; chimpanzees were not used in the development of the polio vaccine so the vaccine could not have been the source of HIV.

And finally, independent laboratories have since carried out tests on the remaining original polio vaccine samples and no traces of SIV from infected macaque cells were found anyway.