Author Topic: According to Ben Afflecks wife, he now has 17inch arms in prep for Batman  (Read 11827 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
 ;D from jennifer garners mouth

"Well anytime I've said anything about that so far I've gotten into a lot of trouble, from Batman. So I have learned that it is a way bigger deal than I ever thought it was and I need to keep my trap shut. But I'll tell you that there is a man working out at my house right now, I'm sure, for the second time today and he has 17 inch biceps."

http://moviepilot.com/posts/2014/04/10/jennifer-garner-talks-the-size-of-ben-affleck-s-batceps-1330688?lt_source=external,manual

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Yeah, he's on the same cycle as Ryan Reynolds was for his muscleman roles.

All male Hollywood actors who need to look like they lift for a role cruise on test and probably GH too.

TheDragonSlayer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
That's not 240 Ziruolo.

Dopey

• Getbig II
  • Sun's out, guns out
No matter how many cc's he injects Affleck will never be Batman

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Jennifer Garner was very fit for her role in the show Alias.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Looks like he and mike O'hearn buy their toupee from the same store

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
No matter how many cc's he injects Affleck will never be close to becoming even a mediocre actor.......he sux.
FIXED

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Wish he'd just direct.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
good night, sweet hairline

I think he may have a rug already.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Another actor juicing up for a role. Nothing to see here. He will soft and flabby by the time the film is 6 months in the can just like the rest.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
???

Its fake anyways.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
;D from jennifer garners mouth

" But I'll tell you that there is a man working out at my house right now, I'm sure, for the second time today and he has 17 inch biceps."

Then whoever that man with 17-inch arms is, should get out of the house before Ben Affleck and his bodyguard get home.  ;D

Get with the times Halo, Affleck has worn a wig for over a decade now.

He even tried to transition into the "idea" of balding by Hollywood standards as shown by his attempt to wear a partial clip-on wig and he immediately thereafter realized the idea was too crazy and decided to go back to wearing full wigs.

"1"

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
why would a celeb choose wig over transplant?   Too many transplants not taking?

Bevo

• Getbig V
not enough donor hair to cover the bald scalp? ???

fucking baldness  :-\

Even for a Norwood 6? Always see these ads with guys on a scale of 5 and 6 getting transplants that turned out ok

The Ugly

• Getbig V
Then whoever that man with 17-inch arms is, should get out of the house before Ben Affleck and his bodyguard get home.  ;D

"1"

Do they even make hair pieces like this, that show grayling in areas and a thinning crown? Or is this what he looks like naturally?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
Then whoever that man with 17-inch arms is, should get out of the house before Ben Affleck and his bodyguard get home.  ;D

He even tried to transition into the "idea" of balding by Hollywood standards as shown by his attempt to wear a partial clip-on wig and he immediately thereafter realized the idea was too crazy and decided to go back to wearing full wigs.

"1"

WTF these all look really good to my eye....how can one tell it's a wig?  If it looks too thick to be natural?

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
not enough donor hair to cover the bald scalp? ???

fucking baldness  :-\

Ah, now I see 'baby mama' left you because of 'fucking baldness'  :P

:D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
WTF these all look really good to my eye....how can one tell it's a wig?  If it looks too thick to be natural?
How can you not tell is the question?

I notice the majority of people on Getbig can`t tell these things at all and I find it hilarious.

Another egregious offender is Mark Wahlberg.  Looks like someone took a dump on his head at times.

Bevo

• Getbig V

I notice the majority of people on Getbig can`t tell these things at all and I find it hilarious.

Another egregious offender is Mark Wahlberg.  Looks like someone took a dump on his head at times.

U should wear a wig u would look good :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V

Looks like thick hair to me.  Suspiciously thick perhaps, but not to the point where I'd say "Thats a wig!"

I've only noticed wigs when seeing them from the back of the head

Melkor

• Getbig III

TheDragonSlayer

• Time Out
  • Getbig II

This coming from you Quasimodo? Too funny.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V

See, now that's easy to spot....doesn't match his sideburns.  Also, it's way too thick and uniform in color for his wrinkled face

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Looks like thick hair to me.  Suspiciously thick perhaps, but not to the point where I'd say "Thats a wig!"

I've only noticed wigs when seeing them from the back of the head

You need to examine hairlines better and facial structure as well.  Color and texture are also dead giveaways as is the ever changing hairline.