Author Topic: Am I taking steroids! Gonna be a fake natty!  (Read 4732 times)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
Re: I keep getting asked if I am taking steroids! Gonna be a fake natty!
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2014, 10:45:09 AM »
Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Girls and sons who have not been loved by their fathers seek attention once teens and adults to compensate for what they didnt have originally. Fathers either left them alone, or were distant most of the time and not encouraging them. Some even despised them which would shape their personality and the way they d interact with others for the rest of their life.
They are extremistic in everything they do, always looking exageratly for attention, and have troubles adapting to society's rules, because they also have troubles defining their own identity and respecting authority and hierarchy.

Also boys who got picked on by others during childhood and adolescence -often sons without a father figure- try to compensate by lifting weights, to develop muscles and survive in ther male world. They re insecure because they re girly, childish, feminine having been raised by a single mom. They lift obsessively hoping it will transform them into men, to compensate for their lack of influence from a father figure that was not there. Unfortunaltey they can get as big as they can it doesnt cure their insecurity and who they truly are, how they grew up being raised by a single mom. They re no as manly as other men whatever they do, and they often have a big lack of masculine presence they dont know how to balance, hence often being borderline homosexuals while trying to get their manhood back thru various manly activities (mma, cars, weight lifting etc). They are often the ones that, in order to get respect from other males will go the steroids route to get even "bigger" attemptint to cure their insecurity , but being natural not being "enough", they still feel "too small", insecure, amongst other males. The lack of a father figure also often means they didnt have guidance to continue studies and are often working shitty manual jobs.

Yanin

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2014, 12:52:54 PM »
I've been a fake natty for years the only way around it is by actually having the same members see you and eventually realize. However to everyone knew you encounter you'll fever be fake natty

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2014, 01:59:37 PM »

hahaha the fat fag alice23 in time out, eh?

wow. thats too bad. see ya, dumpy!

:D
b

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2014, 02:04:30 PM »

It was pretty clearly Uncle Joon using Alex's account. He must have bought it off him.

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2014, 02:08:31 PM »
It was pretty clearly Uncle Joon using Alex's account. He must have bought it off him.

why does ron put up with fatalice constantly flaunting the rules of the forum?

the fat loser gets to'd then cries a big sob story whinig like the real life bitch he is unitl hes allowed back only to pull the same shit again.

fuck the dumpy clown even tried to start a competing board and tried to take traffic from here and ron still puts up w his bs.

amazing.
b

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2014, 03:27:57 PM »
why does ron put up with fatalice constantly flaunting the rules of the forum?
Because he doesn't care about the forums or gimmickry in general. He logs on, posts a thread about a fitness show or photos he took with some models, then logs off. It's all I've ever seen him do. The moderators barely moderate. The lunatics run the asylum.

Dopey

• Getbig II
  • Sun's out, guns out
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2014, 03:32:52 PM »

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2014, 03:42:56 PM »
Cycle details please.  ;D

500mg/week test e and a lot of embellishment.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2014, 07:13:32 PM »

You don't like fag fat alice? can I ask why?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2014, 07:18:42 PM »
fat alice 23? He says he isn't afraid of anybody?? ?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #36 on: April 24, 2014, 04:50:17 AM »
yesterday i walk on the gym parking lot

the owner is talking to some delusional 5x5 routine kid

kid is talking about how his kees are getting fucked or something squatting three times a week

owner saying "i told you so many times it's too frequent ....."

i walk by and say "kids today... refuse to take advise :D " as a joke

then owner says to kid, YES LOOK AT THIS GUY *hand gesturing top to toe at my physique* AND LOOK AT YOU  ::) ::) *hand gesturing at his physique", SEE THE TYPE OF RESULTS THIS GUY IS GETTING BECAUSE HE TRAIN SMART

i felt a bit uncomfortable and guilty, as a fake natty  ;D and just laughed it off, hear the owner continuing feeding the kid broscience

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 05:15:40 AM »

kid is talking about how his kees are getting fucked or something squatting three times a week

then owner says to kid, YES LOOK AT THIS GUY *hand gesturing top to toe at my physique* AND LOOK AT YOU  ::) ::) *hand gesturing at his physique", SEE THE TYPE OF RESULTS THIS GUY IS GETTING BECAUSE HE TRAIN SMART

i felt a bit uncomfortable and guilty, as a fake natty  ;D and just laughed it off, hear the owner continuing feeding the kid broscience
you do train smart and it shows! props to you!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
you do train smart and it shows! props to you!!
i guess the gymowner realizes that drugs are just the finishing touch

can't be that old and into hardcore bb so long without telling natural from enhanced

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 06:36:58 AM »

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #40 on: April 24, 2014, 07:27:24 AM »

lol - don't think of it as lying.

Just think of it as withholding certain "need to know" info.

It's not as if the training & eating isn't helping is it? course it is. The gears not holding you back either.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2014, 07:29:55 AM »
oh - I forgot....

Water retention of peace...

3 weeks in  ::)  ::)  ::)