Author Topic: Women really dont like being broken up with.  (Read 12803 times)

booty

• Getbig V
Re: Women really dont like being broken up with.
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2014, 05:30:16 PM »
And that's no figure of speech.  8)

intense  :D

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2014, 05:31:04 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2014, 05:31:17 PM »
intense  :D
You were really beautiful there. And in that pic at the beach or wherever that was, I forget. I lurked for a while before I took the plunge and joined this shithole.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2014, 05:31:47 PM »

lol yeah I remember that. I won't watch it but it's a handstand barefoot, right?
crazy bitch

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2014, 05:37:05 PM »
You were really beautiful there. And in that pic at the beach or wherever that was, I forget. I lurked for a while before I took the plunge and joined this shithole.
Thank you. I lurked this shithole for a long time before I took the plunge as well. Welcome

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2014, 05:41:13 PM »
Thank you. I lurked this shithole for a long time before I took the plunge as well. Welcome
When my account got approved in January you had left. I know you dated some guy off this or another site but other than that, I've never seen you post much. You live around Australia, right?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 26, 2014, 05:47:22 PM »
When my account got approved in January you had left. I know you dated some guy off this or another site but other than that, I've never seen you post much. You live around Australia, right?
I took a break and thought I wouldn't come back but I did. I have been on bb forums for ten years now. Getbig probably has it all. It's like a giant pit ( md and rxmuscle pit) combined with serious posters and a real mix of different characters. I found out about getbig from a pro bb that I dated several years ago. He always reads getbig and would tell me about certain threads. Yes I live in Australia.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: April 26, 2014, 05:51:33 PM »
I took a break and thought I wouldn't come back but I did. I have been on bb forums for ten years now. Getbig probably has it all. It's like a giant pit ( md and rxmuscle pit) combined with serious posters and a real mix of different characters. I found out about getbig from a pro bb that I dated a couple of years ago. He always reads getbig and would tell me about certain threads. Yes I live in Australia.
I've heard all the Lee Priest allusions. ;)

If that's the pro you're talking about. Otherwise I don't know anything about it.

This site? It's one of the last free-for-all forums out there. Most of them died off with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter. Message boards in general are an outdated concept. They're mostly used for niche sites (beard-growing, computer technology, etc.) or for troubleshooting on a company website. This is just for socializing. In that respect, it's outmoded. But it's cool. There's a few freaks, trolls, psychopaths, lurkers with a grudge, gimmick accounts, and a handful of legitimate bodybuilders. And like 4 women.

Rhomboids

• Getbig III
« Reply #83 on: April 26, 2014, 05:51:43 PM »
Since you love attention, Booty, can you answer a few questions for those of us who don't keep up with you?

How old are you?  No kids I presume?  Ever been married and what is your marital status today?  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 26, 2014, 05:54:25 PM »
I've heard all the Lee Priest allusions. ;)

If that's the pro you're talking about. Otherwise I don't know anything about it.

This site? It's one of the last free-for-all forums out there. Most of them died off with Facebook, Myspace, Twitter. Message boards in general are an outdated concept. They're mostly used for niche sites (beard-growing, computer technology, etc.) or for troubleshooting on a company website. This is just for socializing. In that respect, it's outmoded. But it's cool. There's a few freaks, trolls, psychopaths, lurkers with a grudge, gimmick accounts, and a handful of legitimate bodybuilders. And like 4 women.
Its not the pro I am referring to. He's someone I had a relationship with. I don't post on Facebook much. I prefer forums and always will

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 26, 2014, 05:59:37 PM »
Since you love attention, Booty, can you answer a few questions for those of us who don't keep up with you?

How old are you?  No kids I presume?  Ever been married and what is your marital status today?  
I left because of too much attention. So let's keep it balanced and give everyone the same amount of attention. No I would rather not answer those questions.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #86 on: April 26, 2014, 06:02:29 PM »
I said this once I say it again:

Fuck relationships, whores are the way to go.

That's years of wisdom and experience talking right there.

Nothing like purity of an honest whore than the deception of cheating wife.

Some of the best wife's ever were former whores.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 26, 2014, 06:15:56 PM »
I said this once I say it again:

Fuck relationships, whores are the way to go.

That's years of wisdom and experience talking right there.

Nothing like purity of an honest whore than the deception of cheating wife.

Some of the best wife's ever were former whores.

You are paying for a service with a prostitute. Women who give their heart to you do so out of love. Love and sex are not the same thing although sex is important in intimacy. Not all women are deceptive just like not all men are cheaters etc.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: April 26, 2014, 06:17:10 PM »
You are paying for a service with a prostitute. Women who give their heart to you do so out of love. Love and sex are not the same thing although sex is important in intimacy. Not all women are deceptive just like not all men are cheaters etc.
Not to mention you can't love a whore. They don't want your affection. They just want your currency.

But he does have a point. Women are saturated with attention from men, who are an overstocked item in any country. Getting them to choose you in particular is a pain in the ass. And even if they do, they're always on the lookout for something else the moment things get hard in the relationship. Many will quit as soon as they hit a bump in the road.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 26, 2014, 06:22:46 PM »
Not to mention you can't love a whore. They don't want your affection. They just want your currency.

But he does have a point. Women are saturated with attention from men, who are an overstocked item in any country. Getting them to choose you in particular is a pain in the ass. And even if they do, they're always on the lookout for something else the moment things get hard in the relationship. Many will quit as soon as they hit a bump in the road.
i think all relationships get hard at some point as it's normal and there are different stages which evolve onto the next level. You can't quit the moment there is a snag. Over coming issues brings you closer and a much more stronger unity.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #90 on: April 26, 2014, 06:24:49 PM »
They way I look at it,when the shtf, everything will correct itself.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: April 26, 2014, 06:25:14 PM »
i think all relationships get hard at some point as it's normal and there are different stages which evolve onto the next level. You can't quit the moment there is a snag. Over coming issues brings you closer and a much more stronger unity.
In theory.

The world of the instant-app generation doesn't know the meaning of investing anymore. Shit's hard? Fuck it, get a new one.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: April 26, 2014, 06:25:44 PM »
They way I look at it,when the shtf, everything will correct itself.
If by correct itself you mean you'll end up alone
yeah
that's a guarantee mein schwarzen freund.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #93 on: April 26, 2014, 07:36:57 PM »

"Women who give their heart to you do so out of love"

No they don't they create an illusion or rather a delusion of the mind (depending on the woman's temperament), like bad make up slapped on in a hurry  desperately seeking to fulfill "that" idealized notion, "the" perfectly painted portrait created in the gallery of their imagination.

Time passes, cobwebs grow, dust gathers, memory fades, Michael Angelo's sculpture shatters to a thousand pieces till all that is left is broken glass, bare feet and carpet stains.

Did he exist? Then where did he go or did he just become a bore? Now do want to hear more? I mean about my whore!

My whore knows not how to lie to me for she is pure through and through.
And though she's fucked a thousand men I hold on to her tighter than glue.
She feels my gaze upon her breast and and my hands wonder down her front
Until I think of one thousand ways of how I am going to fuck her c-u-n-t.

For everything in this world is borrowed and in the end we all must die
So save the bullshit fairy tales for those people who believe in lies.
My whore is honest, my whore is true
And baby wipes must be flushed down the loo.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: April 26, 2014, 08:29:28 PM »
Uncle j, you're so bitter  :'(

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: April 26, 2014, 08:36:00 PM »
My thoughts exactly.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: April 26, 2014, 08:37:11 PM »
I used to be like him until I 'met' you.  :-X