Author Topic: I need some mentoring here guys.  (Read 12279 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
I need some mentoring here guys.
« on: April 24, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »
I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Ahhhhh. That felt good to get out. Thanks for listening.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Re: I need some mentoring here guys.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 06:48:55 PM »
Maybe work on the spanish then move to central or South America and search for females of the wandering Afro-Latino-hebrew tribes in that general vacinity?

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 06:49:15 PM »
The path to redemption? Throw away that Bible and embrace empty fornication. Bliss will follow. The righteous do not inherit the earth.

TEH boob

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 06:51:23 PM »
Umm

You're in the city of sin, not the city of God.

Although the city of God might be a bit rougher  ;)

List your pros and cons. Be honest. You're either not looking in the right places or you're not yet up to par for the kind of woman you want.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 06:53:26 PM »
Umm

You're in the city of sin, not the city of God.

Although the city of God might be a bit rougher  ;)

List your pros and cons. Be honest. You're either not looking in the right places or you're not yet up to par for the kind of woman you want.

I think this. And I know what I need to do to fix it. Thanks for the great advise and who would have thought it'd come from a woman. Thanks woman. (j/k)

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 06:55:08 PM »
Well, nothing wrong with being picky. Jus don't make the mistake and settle for seconds. If she isn't the right one ,then don't waist your time. You probably gathered lots of experience over time with chicks and you don't have passions for bullshit anymore.You Don't have to go anywhere to find the women.she will find you when the time is right. You are just a little choosey, so its going to take some time. But it will happen. Why should you get of easy?lol

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 06:57:23 PM »
Well, nothing wrong with being picky. Jus don't make the mistake and settle for seconds. If she isn't the right one ,then don't waist your time. You probably gathered lots of experience over time with chicks and you don't have passions for bullshit anymore.You Don't have to go anywhere to find the women.she will find you when the time is right. You are just a little choosey, so its going to take some time. But it will happen. Why should you get of easy?lol

Because I'm Wiggs?  :'(

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 07:02:25 PM »
Do you go to church?  You might have a better chance of finding a good woman either at the Sunday service or at some church-sponsored event.

Alternatively, try volunteering regularly and see if you meet a nice lady through that.

It can be tough to hurry the process along though.... you always seem to find someone when you're not really looking.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 07:03:07 PM »
Stick with self sufficient, well educated, professional women. They are far too busy for drama/games and don't rely on you to fill every need.  If you can't find a plethora of them in Vegas think about the Atlanta area or one of the major cities in Texas.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 07:14:02 PM »
I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Let's see, Wiggs. You live in Vegas, have access to the internet and have to ask Getbiggers for help? No one can help you if you can't figure out how to find someone special. If you don't have anyone that means there is a lonely woman out there because of you. I have to tell you that your diet and beliefs are a limitation. You probably think they are a benefit but extremes are never that attractive. You have literally painted yourself into a corner because of your beliefs. That means you have to find someone with the same beliefs and good luck with that. Once you factor in your other traits such as bodybuilding the set of available candidates for Wiggs will approach zero.
Go online and search for what you want.

TheShape.

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 07:16:46 PM »

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 07:17:10 PM »
If one is sane, they have character flaws. If they don't have character flaws, they have mental issues. The one thing that binds them together is their inflated sense of entitlement. The world - by which I mean men - owes them everything just because they were born with a slimy hole between their legs. True story.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2014, 07:17:13 PM »
Let's see, Wiggs. You live in Vegas, have access to the internet and have to ask Getbiggers for help? No one can help you if you can't figure out how to find someone special. If you don't have anyone that means there is a lonely woman out there because of you. I have to tell you that your diet and beliefs are a limitation. You probably think they are a benefit but extremes are never that attractive. You have literally painted yourself into a corner because of your beliefs. That means you have to find someone with the same beliefs and good luck with that. Once you factor in your other traits such as bodybuilding the set of available candidates for Wiggs will approach zero.
Go online and search for what you want.

Nice try Satan. I'll see you in Armageddon m o t h e r f u c k e r.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2014, 07:34:29 PM »

In the end the chosen Hebrews will have their boots on the necks of their former oppressors, it has been foretold.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 07:40:37 PM »
Wiggs, my brother, I feel your pain. I have practically given up on relationships. Not many decent women out there. Maybe I have trust issues.
X

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 08:08:40 PM »
Lmao!!!
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 08:42:05 PM »

Well, Wiggs. It should be obvious but you are oblivious that you have to change! You are not going to find someone suitable and also attractive. You need to cleanse yourself of the accumulated baggage that is slowly sinking you.

The first step to salvation is to start dating women who like you. Go from there. If you persist in looking for your soul mate you will continue to be depressed and gloomy because even if she is out there you are unlikely to find her.
If you need help with a profile for a singles site let me know.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 08:48:47 PM »
Acts 10:9-16 ESV

The next day, as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray. And he became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while they were preparing it, he fell into a trance and saw the heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth. In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air. And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”  But Peter said, “By no means, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.” And the voice came to him again a second time, “What God has made clean, do not call common.”  This happened three times, and the thing was taken up at once to heaven.

I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandmen

ts. Nothing unreasonable.

you know the answer, brother. There are plenty of good women in Vegas. Find one at church if you need to. Always plenty of women dressed in their finest looking for a good God- fearing man of Christ to wed.  

By the way, Christ is the fulfillment of all those laws given by Moses.  You can eat pork, seafood, chicken, its all good. ... read the passage above this

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 09:00:10 PM »
Matthew 15:1-2, 10-11, 15-20 ESV

Then Pharisees and scribes came to Jesus from Jerusalem and said, “Why do your disciples break the tradition of the elders? For they do not wash their hands when they eat.” And he called the people to him and said to them, “Hear and understand:  it is not what goes into the mouth that defiles a person, but what comes out of the mouth; this defiles a person.”  But Peter said to him, “Explain the parable to us.” And he said, “Are you also still without understanding?  Do you not see that whatever goes into the mouth passes into the stomach and is expelled?  But what comes out of the mouth proceeds from the heart, and this defiles a person.  For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false witness, slander.  These are what defile a person. But to eat with unwashed hands does not defile anyone.”

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 09:15:06 PM »
Find a solid church Wiggs. I have a lot of issues with many modern Christian churches, but you sometimes its a decent place to meet women with your same values.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 09:20:31 PM »
The path to redemption? Throw away that Bible and embrace empty fornication. Bliss will follow. The righteous do not inherit the earth.

Or maybe he can just jump into one of your time machines and do curls until jumps into another dimension ::)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 09:32:22 PM »
Or maybe he can just jump into one of your time machines and do curls until jumps into another dimension ::)

That reminds me. I have to do some modifications and reassemble the machine. Then I will have another go at building my arms bigger. That way I can't blame the equipment.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 09:35:55 PM »

Haha that's pretty good  :D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 10:18:42 PM »
I've always been able to get 8s and up

I remember you only posting a pic of a big nose hoe and she was a 3, maybe 4  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 10:29:34 PM »
That reminds me. I have to do some modifications and reassemble the machine. Then I will have another go at building my arms bigger. That way I can't blame the equipment.

Yes Vince, just pour some gas at the top of the flux capacitor and fire that baby up. Soon you should be on your way to a 15" arm.