Author Topic: I need some mentoring here guys.  (Read 12284 times)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
Re: I need some mentoring here guys.
« Reply #50 on: April 25, 2014, 06:45:06 AM »
Wiggs, stay away from woman with children!!!!!!!! :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\

and don't produce them.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #51 on: April 25, 2014, 06:51:41 AM »

Wiggs is not 22 anymore...it's not that easy.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #52 on: April 25, 2014, 06:56:29 AM »

Wiggs is not 22 anymore...it's not that easy.

It sucks :-\

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #53 on: April 25, 2014, 06:57:46 AM »

Wiggs, stay away from a Children!!

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #54 on: April 25, 2014, 07:00:16 AM »
honestly i have given it a lot of thought

and i'm just not sure if a girlfriend is worth it compared to cheap hookers

i find being a regular customer of one hooker can give a lot of type of emotional benefits you get from a girlfriend (you know talking to them as a person and having some laughs and cries)

sure it's all a lie but who knows what is in a woman's mind anyway, she doesn't even know most of times

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #55 on: April 25, 2014, 07:18:38 AM »
Children, stay away from Wigglelot

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: April 25, 2014, 07:24:18 AM »
For two years now Wiggs was convinced the world as we know it was ending. Now he is working and looking for a wife. He is truly blessed.

The trouble with some blokes is that they wouldn't know good advice if it hit them on the head!

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #57 on: April 25, 2014, 08:13:50 AM »
Hind sight is always 20/20 ~

It's not easy to get it right the first time. By the time we've learned, we would like to do it all over again... but unfortunately, it is usually too late.

This is why I have mad respect for members of the younger generation that will listen.. and learn from our mistakes. They are more likely to be successful and make good decisions, but finding a kid that will listen to his peers is nearly impossible.

As far as women, sometimes it's better just to stay alone. Get a dog.

Keep your women friends at a distance. Coffee, dinners... but nothing else. At least not until you figure out what you really want. And here's the kicker: When you are actively looking, it's a desert. When you aren't and you are happy with your life, here she comes, rocking your world.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2014, 08:35:50 AM »
For two years now Wiggs was convinced the world as we know it was ending. Now he is working and looking for a wife. He is truly blessed.

The trouble with some blokes is that they wouldn't know good advice if it hit them on the head!

The world WAS ending.

Jesus saved it...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2014, 08:37:18 AM »
Hind sight is always 20/20 ~

It's not easy to get it right the first time. By the time we've learned, we would like to do it all over again... but unfortunately, it is usually too late.

This is why I have mad respect for members of the younger generation that will listen.. and learn from our mistakes. They are more likely to be successful and make good decisions, but finding a kid that will listen to his peers is nearly impossible.

As far as women, sometimes it's better just to stay alone. Get a dog.

Keep your women friends at a distance. Coffee, dinners... but nothing else. At least not until you figure out what you really want. And here's the kicker: When you are actively looking, it's a desert. When you aren't and you are happy with your life, here she comes, rocking your world.

Solid advice. In this sense we can learn from women; be selective and take things slowly.

Get a dog, I like this thought.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #60 on: April 25, 2014, 08:42:48 AM »
How old is Wiggs btw? ???

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 25, 2014, 10:52:17 AM »
When you are actively looking, it's a desert. When you aren't and you are happy with your life, here she comes, rocking your world.
horrible truth

wonder how it works

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #62 on: April 25, 2014, 11:04:11 AM »
Find a nice hebrew girl and settle down.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 25, 2014, 11:05:55 AM »
Find a nice hebrew girl and settle down.

my advise tho is to take one that does not exceed 125lbs

telling you it's not easy to retrain an out of control 180lbs hebrew woman

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: April 25, 2014, 11:06:14 AM »
I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Ahhhhh. That felt good to get out. Thanks for listening.

One of life's great ironies, random sex is what you crave, then when you have done it for a few weeks you realise it just feels like an empty hollow shell of debauchery.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #65 on: April 25, 2014, 11:21:22 AM »

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: April 25, 2014, 12:49:32 PM »
Put an add on craiglist: "want classy hebrew who likes dark meat but avoids porc".

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 25, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »

didnt watch but read the title

so basically

when standing in a club

you must pretend to be busy talking to acquintances about arms etc

and care not about the women ???

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #68 on: April 25, 2014, 02:09:40 PM »
didnt watch but read the title

so basically

when standing in a club

you must pretend to be busy talking to acquintances about arms etc

and care not about the women ???

Not a matter of pretending, just don't give too much a fuck about how others see you or what they think about you.
Just listen to Gary's videos, his insights make a lot of sense.

(Credits to Tito24 for posting these vids on Getbig for the first time)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 25, 2014, 02:11:11 PM »
Not a matter of pretending, just don't give too much a fuck about how others see you or what they think about you.
Just listen to Gary's videos, his insights make a lot of sense.

(Credits to Tito24 for posting these vids on Getbig for the first time)
well a lot of times bouncers and old freinds start talking my ears off about bodybuilding

and i feel like i am just missingv out on all the women

:-\

i dont think the theory works

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: April 25, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Lay off the marihuana and all the 'ladies " that spend their days bragging and celebrating the 420 loving on facebook ...

Someone worth interacting with loving and respecting would come your way .

Wooossshhhhhhhhhh

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #71 on: April 25, 2014, 02:22:18 PM »
well a lot of times bouncers and old freinds start talking my ears off about bodybuilding

and i feel like i am just missingv out on all the women

:-\

i dont think the theory works

Dude, start listening first before you interpret this saying.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: April 25, 2014, 02:34:30 PM »
Dude, start listening first before you interpret this saying.
ok but first i watch this training video with milos sarcev

if i get freaky muscles i get the girls

;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #73 on: April 25, 2014, 02:38:47 PM »
ok but first i watch this training video with milos sarcev

if i get freaky muscles i get the girls

;D

Try plasma expanders ;)

http://www.ergogenics.org/profbodybuilders-gebruiken-plasma-expanders.html

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: April 25, 2014, 03:25:23 PM »

First, lose this "Hebrew" bullshit and the delusion that you're a "beautiful man with glasses."  Last I saw, you were a pretty fat black fellow. 

If you're a Jew, well, Shalom.  If you're not, as I said, the revisionist history crap doesn't endear you to anyone, women alike.  As I've told you before, the notion that black people ruled the world until 2-3 centuries ago, then fumbled all of the marbles is a self-defeating testament to "mighty blackie." 

If I need to explain why, you'll have to try harder indeed to disappoint me; suffice to say, for history to have revised itself so profoundly, so dramatically across the entire globe (the North Americas, Europe, Asia, the greater Russian territories) would entail some SERIOUS white-on-black ass-kicking. 

... Just how did that happen, particularly if "black Hebrews" are "God's chosen people"?

Kibbitzing aside, you don't have a problem with American women.  They have a problem with YOU and your crazy ideas.

My advice?  Get in shape, stop spouting quite so much bullshit to everyone around you (remember, a bar is NOT Getbig) and just relax. 

... and if that doesn't work, order a call girl.  She won't give a flying fuck about Hebrews, aliens, your false prediction of the world's end in 2012 or any other such thing.  All she'll care about is how much you'll pay her for a blowjob.

Have fun with that.