Author Topic: I need some mentoring here guys.  (Read 12274 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: I need some mentoring here guys.
« Reply #75 on: April 25, 2014, 06:15:34 PM »
Wiggs is an interesting guy. Trouble is he has been idle for too long and ended up embracing all manner of nonsense from the internet. Not to worry, he was saved by Jesus! Then this hapless warrior wonders how come it is so difficult to find a nice gal.

Everyone else sees it but Wiggs. Goes to show we are all experts re the problems of others but have no clue how to solve our own. DCM summed up Wiggs but I doubt he will part with any of his money on fornication. That means that someone else will have to look after the woman Wiggs isn't seeing!

This is the dude who was in a bunker last year waiting for the planet Nibiru to break up and decimate the earth. Can you imagine any woman tolerating that bullshit every year?

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
« Reply #76 on: April 25, 2014, 06:24:01 PM »
Wiggs is an interesting guy. Trouble is he has been idle for too long and ended up embracing all manner of nonsense from the internet. Not to worry, he was saved by Jesus! Then this hapless warrior wonders how come it is so difficult to find a nice gal.

Everyone else sees it but Wiggs. Goes to show we are all experts re the problems of others but have no clue how to solve our own. DCM summed up Wiggs but I doubt he will part with any of his money on fornication. That means that someone else will have to look after the woman Wiggs isn't seeing!

This is the dude who was in a bunker last year waiting for the planet Nibiru to break up and decimate the earth. Can you imagine any woman tolerating that bullshit every year?

Fuck off Basile. You deluded old schmoe cocksucker.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #77 on: April 25, 2014, 06:27:47 PM »
I'm having a real problem accepting American women and their multitude of moral, ethical and personality flaws. I know I'm not perfect by any means. But I do try to lead a righteous lifestyle. And I follow dietary laws of Bible (no pork, no seafood without scales, no non-split hove animal with doesn't chew its cud) and most importantly following the Ten Commandments. Nothing unreasonable.

Perhaps it's because I'm older and tolerate much less than I would 10 years ago, but it seems as of over the last year, I'll date and leave a woman really fast if it doesn't go my way. I find this to be a troubling trend. I don't think what I'm asking for is unreasonable, perhaps I need to hang out in Churches? It's getting quiet frustrating and I'm starting to feel guilty about it. Yes, I am a beautiful man with glasses. I've always been able to get 8s and up (except when I went through my fat, depressed stage). But it is no longer just about looks. I must be able to tolerate living with this woman. She must live by the same principles, she must be Hebrew, she should be classy, she should have domestic skills or be willing to learn. No children preferred but I'll accept her having 1 little Hebrew, but that's it. She must work.

The bad part in all this is I could pull ass all day especially with me in decent shape but I don't want just empty fornication. I'm done with that. I want something real, but I'm not settling. I think I may have to find a Hebrew female from another country or I should move outta Vegas because I think it's jaded me. We are notorious for having wack ass broads.

Ahhhhh. That felt good to get out. Thanks for listening.
It works both ways my friend. You don't think women have the exact same questions/concerns?

Why do you think the divorce rate is basically 50/50 these days?  Relationships of all levels are crapshoots.

Such is life as a human being. Ups, downs, bliss, and misery.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #78 on: April 25, 2014, 06:44:19 PM »

As for his faith (such as it is) I hope it becomes genuine.  As for any woman tolerating him, I suspect it is a far less rare occurrence than one putting up with your desire for a few blue stars.

Lighten up on the young man.  Old guys such as you and I should be dispensing wisdom, not the byproduct of personal malaise such as that you offer up here.  I respect you more than you think, but need you to think more before you post.  That way, the people here will think more of you.  Understand? 

Be well. ;D

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 25, 2014, 06:45:43 PM »

As for his faith (such as it is) I hope it becomes genuine.  As for any woman tolerating him, I suspect it is a far less rare occurrence than one putting up with your desire for a few blue stars.

Lighten up on the young man.  Old guys such as you and I should be dispensing wisdom, not the byproduct of personal malaise such as that you offer up here.  I respect you more than you think, but need you to think more before you post.  That way, the people here will think more of you.  Understand? 

Be well. ;D
How old are you? Always thought you were a teeny twat.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #80 on: April 25, 2014, 06:46:56 PM »

Be well. ;D

I am giving good advice! I don't dislike Wiggs but I have called him out on his nonsense beliefs before. Anyone who comes to Getbig for dating advice has a few screws loose!

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: April 25, 2014, 06:57:29 PM »
How old are you? Always thought you were a teeny twat.

Late fifties.   ;D

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 25, 2014, 07:00:32 PM »
I am giving good advice! I don't dislike Wiggs but I have called him out on his nonsense beliefs before. Anyone who comes to Getbig for dating advice has a few screws loose!

Nonsense yes, but to me a genuine faith in Jesus of Nazareth is far from ridiculous and that is what I am hoping for Wiggs.  The rest of the weirdness I agree with.

Often people use forums such as this a pseudo sounding board.  As for women, he will do as he pleases regardless of what others say in this or any other thread.     

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 25, 2014, 07:07:37 PM »
Late fifties.   ;D
Oh really? I bet you shot powdered sperm to my shirtless pic then.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #84 on: April 25, 2014, 07:08:42 PM »
Nonsense yes, but to me a genuine faith in Jesus of Nazareth is far from ridiculous and that is what I am hoping for Wiggs.  The rest of the weirdness I agree with.

Often people use forums such as this a pseudo sounding board.  As for women, he will do as he pleases regardless of what others say in this or any other thread.     

There are intelligent people who embrace a religion. I accept that. However, dear Wiggs is a special conglomeration of internet bullshit, conspiracies, aliens, shenanigans, end of the world nonsense. Who can save this guy?

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 25, 2014, 07:10:01 PM »
Oh really? I bet you shot powdered sperm to my shirtless pic then.

Now why would I do that, your eminence?

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 25, 2014, 07:13:03 PM »
Now why would I do that, your eminence?
I am no longer King Mr. Scott. I had my time as an attention whore.

Why would you do that? Look at my body. It is unisex. Everyone wants a taste.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 25, 2014, 07:13:33 PM »
There are intelligent people who embrace a religion. I accept that. However, dear Wiggs is a special conglomeration of internet bullshit, conspiracies, aliens, shenanigans, end of the world nonsense. Who can save this guy?

I like to think he can help himself, but there's no harm in taking the basket off the lamp you know.  

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: April 25, 2014, 07:15:51 PM »
I am no longer King Mr. Scott. I had my time as an attention whore.

Why would you do that? Look at my body. It is unisex. Everyone wants a taste.

I am exclusively heterosexual and as such do not desire even a taste of manflesh (a nod to J.R.R. Tolkien's works).  ;D

Thanks for the smile, Shizzo!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: April 25, 2014, 08:18:58 PM »
In the end the chosen Hebrews will have their boots on the necks of their former oppressors, it has been foretold.

Sounds like someone has been reading Revelation. We will led by our leader Yashua THE CHRIST. Yes, by today's terms, Christ is a Negro. It's just something people are gonna have to deal with...or they can burn in hell eternally. Yes, the real Hebrew Israelites are us and we're everywhere. The head Tribe is Judah. These are the American and Carribean Negros. We are known as the Jews...The real ones. No hate, just saying. The information is there and people are waking up to one of the grandest identity frauds in the history of man. Funny thing is, It was all foretold in the Bible. It was also foretold that we would wake up. There's been alot of work to keep this information hidden. I'm sure they have plans in place because it in inevitable that we will want to return to our homeland,Y'Srael and live as a sovereign nation of Hebrews. Needless to say,that's not happening until Christ's return. The NWO armies will try to destroy him with their technologies, painting him as an alien invader. It won't be a very happy day for many especially the ones that take the mark of the beast. It instantly brands you on hell's permanent guest list.

There is no rapture. It's not Biblical doctrine. What is written is that 144,000 Hebrews, 12k from each tribe will go through some sort of change and join Christ to fight and destroy the Anti-Christ and all the evil scum with him including 100 million men armies...Yeah, I could only imagine being chosen and getting to fight alongside Christ to destroy all the evil on the earth. That would be my greatest fantasy I could dream of as a human. Then reign with him 1,000 years on Earth as high priests but in non-human form. By the way outside of the 144,000, doing that special thing, salvation is for everyone but it is of the Jews...meaning us. Now I'm not saying to worship the ground we walk on. Not at all. I'm talking about racism (only outdone by thonged men on this board.) You also need to be following the 10 Commandments. Wake other ignorant Hebrews up as to who they are. We are still under the curse from Deuteronomy 28 and until we all Hebrews come back to God as a people, we will be under a curse as a people. Bottom line is, in the end, Good wins, evil loses, Christ will reign, Hebrews will reign with him, (the ones that aren't still dead waiting the second judgement after the thousand year reign. And everyone else will live that made it.

Then there's the Second judgement. Satan will be let out for a small while to do his thing again, much shorter time though. After that, Satan will be cast into the lake of Fire as will the Fallen Angels, aka annunaki, alien greys, demons, all those whose name is not found in the Book of Life. If you want to be found in the book of life and live eternally with Christ in Paradise? Follow those 10 Commandments and accept Christ, THE REAL ONE. Yashua, The real Black Christ as your Lord and Savior and study to show yourself approved. These other Christs are False idols. Christ said many would come in his name. These false iconclasted Christ is no different, so yes, his color and how he looks does matter. If it didn't, they wouldn't have changed him white.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #90 on: April 25, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »
Those hebrews who have been corrupted by the false prophecies of Mohammed or Farrakhan - or who refuse to recognize any God at all other than Christ our Lord and Savior - will be lost during this renaissance of the human spirit. They will be cast out of the kingdom along with the other non-Hebrew heathens. The conflagration between the righteous chosen tribes and the Devil will not count them among its ranks.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #91 on: April 25, 2014, 08:26:45 PM »
Acts 10:9-16 ESV

The next day, as they were on their journey and approaching the city, Peter went up on the housetop about the sixth hour to pray. And he became hungry and wanted something to eat, but while they were preparing it, he fell into a trance and saw the heavens opened and something like a great sheet descending, being let down by its four corners upon the earth. In it were all kinds of animals and reptiles and birds of the air. And there came a voice to him: “Rise, Peter; kill and eat.”  But Peter said, “By no means, Lord; for I have never eaten anything that is common or unclean.” And the voice came to him again a second time, “What God has made clean, do not call common.”  This happened three times, and the thing was taken up at once to heaven.

you know the answer, brother. There are plenty of good women in Vegas. Find one at church if you need to. Always plenty of women dressed in their finest looking for a good God- fearing man of Christ to wed.  

By the way, Christ is the fulfillment of all those laws given by Moses.  You can eat pork, seafood, chicken, its all good. ... read the passage above this

Sup Taylor, Hope you're doing well. Christ came to fulfill the sacrificial law. That's it. He stated himself, he came to not to change the law but to fulfill them. You're still supposed to follow the 10 Commandments and dietary law. Christians use this as an excuse to eat all that yummy stuff. They also celebrate Pagan Holidays, Easter, Christmas and others. The Bible says not to do this, yet here we are.

The Scott

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: April 25, 2014, 08:32:17 PM »
Sounds like someone has been reading Revelation. We will led by our leader Yashua THE CHRIST. Yes, by today's terms, Christ is a Negro. It's just something people are gonna have to deal with...or they can burn in hell eternally. Yes, the real Hebrew Israelites are us and we're everywhere. The head Tribe is Judah. These are the American and Carribean Negros. We are known as the Jews...The real ones. No hate, just saying. The information is there and people are waking up to one of the grandest identity frauds in the history of man. Funny thing is, It was all foretold in the Bible. It was also foretold that we would wake up. There's been alot of work to keep this information hidden. I'm sure they have plans in place because it in inevitable that we will want to return to our homeland,Y'Srael and live as a sovereign nation of Hebrews. Needless to say,that's not happening until Christ's return. The NWO armies will try to destroy him with their technologies, painting him as an alien invader. It won't be a very happy day for many especially the ones that take the mark of the beast. It instantly brands you on hell's permanent guest list.

There is no rapture. It's not Biblical doctrine. What is written is that 144,000 Hebrews, 12k from each tribe will go through some sort of change and join Christ to fight and destroy the Anti-Christ and all the evil scum with him including 100 million men armies...Yeah, I could only imagine being chosen and getting to fight alongside Christ to destroy all the evil on the earth. That would be my greatest fantasy I could dream of as a human. Then reign with him 1,000 years on Earth as high priests but in non-human form. By the way outside of the 144,000, doing that special thing, salvation is for everyone but it is of the Jews...meaning us. Now I'm not saying to worship the ground we walk on. Not at all. I'm talking about racism (only outdone by thonged men on this board.) You also need to be following the 10 Commandments. Wake other ignorant Hebrews up as to who they are. We are still under the curse from Deuteronomy 28 and until we all Hebrews come back to God as a people, we will be under a curse as a people. Bottom line is, in the end, Good wins, evil loses, Christ will reign, Hebrews will reign with him, (the ones that aren't still dead waiting the second judgement after the thousand year reign. And everyone else will live that made it.

Then there's the Second judgement. Satan will be let out for a small while to do his thing again, much shorter time though. After that, Satan will be cast into the lake of Fire as will the Fallen Angels, aka annunaki, alien greys, demons, all those whose name is not found in the Book of Life. If you want to be found in the book of life and live eternally with Christ in Paradise? Follow those 10 Commandments and accept Christ, THE REAL ONE. Yashua, The real Black Christ as your Lord and Savior and study to show yourself approved. These other Christs are False idols. Christ said many would come in his name. These false iconclasted Christ is no different, so yes, his color and how he looks does matter. If it didn't, they wouldn't have changed him white.

Ok Vince, I stand corrected sir!  Given Wiggs race based (i.e, skin color) fetish I submit that you may well be correct.  I have hope but so did the ancient Greeks when Pandora let everything else out of the box.

This basing everything upon the color of a person's skin is beyond stupid, it is childishly ignorant and racist.  The color of one's skin is nothing to be ashamed of but then neither is it something to be proud about.  The only race that matters is human.  

Color me blind.  

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #93 on: April 25, 2014, 08:32:25 PM »
Born again Christians are like ex-smokers. Cant just be happy doing there own thing.

Wiggs - it is not your place to judge others. That's above your pay grade.

Of course your supposed to judge others! That's non-sense. If no one judged each other there'd be chaos. What the Bible passage "Judge not lest ye be judged" means, is you don't judge others on things you do. ex: you cheat on your woman all the time. I keep preaching to you how that's wrong and you shouldn't do it but the whole time, I'm doing the same thing.

You should judge people. Judging them corrects unacceptable behavior as a society. We've lost this trait. That's how things are kept in check and societal norms are balanced. We don't do that anymore we are at "anything goes" doorstep. 

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2014, 08:34:34 PM »

Sup Taylor, Hope you're doing well. Christ came to fulfill the sacrificial law. That's it. He stated himself, he came to not to change the law but to fulfill them. You're still supposed to follow the 10 Commandments and dietary law. Christians use this as an excuse to eat all that yummy stuff. They also celebrate Pagan Holidays, Easter, Christmas and others. The Bible says not to do this, yet here we are.

I bet the Bible also says to grab yourself a bag of doritos an all-Rush mixtape, up the weed dose and go to town... right?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #95 on: April 25, 2014, 08:41:25 PM »
Those hebrews who have been corrupted by the false prophecies of Mohammed or Farrakhan - or who refuse to recognize any God at all other than Christ our Lord and Savior - will be lost during this renaissance of the human spirit. They will be cast out of the kingdom along with the other non-Hebrew heathens. The conflagration between the righteous chosen tribes and the Devil will not count them among its ranks.

Yep, Hebrew Muslims gotta go also. The funny thing is that if they knew the role Black Arabs who were Muslims, played in the slave trade (a very, very, significant role) they'd be nowhere near this religion of peace. They all knew who we were and all agreed to hide it. They will certainly get theirs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #96 on: April 25, 2014, 08:42:54 PM »
I bet the Bible also says to grab yourself a bag of doritos an all-Rush mixtape, up the weed dose and go to town... right?

You know that it doesn't. Is this an attempt in sarcastic humor?

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #97 on: April 25, 2014, 08:43:57 PM »
You know that it doesn't. Is this an attempt in sarcastic humor?

That depends - do you buy by the gram or the kilo?

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 25, 2014, 08:45:48 PM »
Yep, Hebrew Muslims gotta go also. The funny thing is that if they knew the role Black Arabs who were Muslims, played in the slave trade (a very, very, significant role) they'd be nowhere near this religion of peace. They all knew who we were and all agreed to hide it. They will certainly get theirs.
Muslims used Africans as their manservants/bodyguards/brute labor for centuries. The worst offenders were the Egyptians but it was widespread. They also sold Africans to the Europeans for use in their colonies, and later to America's rulers of the day. How any self-respecting black man can worship through Islam and pray to a foreign peoples' God is beyond me. It would be like building a memorial to honor the Confederate generals in the middle of Chicago.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #99 on: April 25, 2014, 08:47:18 PM »
Muslims used Africans as their manservants/bodyguards/brute labor for centuries. The worst offenders were the Egyptians but it was widespread. They also sold Africans to the Europeans for use in their colonies, and later to America's rulers of the day. How any self-respecting black man can worship through Islam and pray to a foreign peoples' God is beyond me. It would be like building a memorial to honor the Confederate generals in the middle of Chicago.

Exactly. Don't try to tell them that though.lol