Author Topic: Jay Cutler was the most overrated bodybuilder of all time  (Read 20152 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Cutler was criminally overrated
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2014, 10:54:36 AM »
Cormier losing the 2004 Arnold Classic by 1 point to Cutler was a joke. Cutler was listed at 270 pounds but was really about 235. And even at 235 he was soft and flat in the back. Cormier blew him out of the water. Cutler should send Chris the trophy and a hefty check...

i watched it live on pay per view 10 years ago, i'll never forget how angry i was when chris was announced in 2nd

E
E

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 10:56:21 AM »
You must be a real hoot at parties.

im sitting here laughing and my dog is looking at me. :D
b

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 10:57:29 AM »
Cutler was very impressive not overrated.

And his waist didn't seem that wide when you compare it to how broad his shoulders are.

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 11:03:12 AM »
im sitting here laughing and my dog is looking at me. :D

8)

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 04:06:49 PM »
all politics, ruhl probably refused to suck dick judges.

Yeah, Cutler obviously liked to suck it and see the night before a contest.

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 04:12:35 PM »
Yes 2004 was a joke like many BBing comps however in 2003 Cutler was very good and smoked Cormier. Probably would have been top 3-4 in the Mr.O, fuck in 2001 he beat Levrone and Shawn Ray who were dominant in the 90's, so say stupid stuff like wouldn't make the top 10 isn't true. A million gifts yes but still good.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 04:25:02 PM »
Yes 2004 was a joke like many BBing comps however in 2003 Cutler was very good and smoked Cormier. Probably would have been top 3-4 in the Mr.O, fuck in 2001 he beat Levrone and Shawn Ray who were dominant in the 90's, so say stupid stuff like wouldn't make the top 10 isn't true. A million gifts yes but still good.
Cormier lost to Cutler at the 2002, 2003, and 2004 Arnold. Each time, Cormier back was better than Cutler's. he structurally is better than Cutler as well. I forgot how Cormier's and Cutler's hams look from 2002 and 2003, but I remember Cormier besting Cutler in terms of back detail and from the front.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2014, 04:31:19 PM »

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 07:00:41 PM »
I think the 2001 Cutler was best.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 07:08:44 PM »
I think the 2001 Cutler was best.

very much,here too..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 08:52:51 PM »
i watched it live on pay per view 10 years ago, i'll never forget how angry i was when chris was announced in 2nd

E

Ya I remember seeing it too...Cutler was flat as a pancake and had awful coloring...One of his legs were like 5 inches smaller than the other...Loose skin all over his back...Everyone said he went overboard on DNP...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 08:55:37 PM »
Ya I remember seeing it too...Cutler was flat as a pancake and had awful coloring...One of his legs were like 5 inches smaller than the other...Loose skin all over his back...Everyone said he went overboard on DNP...
His diet was off that year. He started late and compensated by eating fat burners by the spoonful instead.

To his credit, after that year he usually started dieting 16 weeks out and didn't ignore the stairclimber.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 08:58:28 PM »

Levrone and even Ray to a lesser extent were a shadow of their former selves in 2001.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 09:00:37 PM »
very much,here too..

I'm just not seeing what is so impressive? Look at his arms in the second pic. How ridiculous is it that he didn't have a single vein in his arms? He looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy who ate a fridge.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 09:02:35 PM »
2004 Arnold Classic, one of the biggest robberies in history.

4th pic down (the side chest comparison). Look how pointy his delts were. He was pulling a Nasser with the amount of oil he carried. It would also account for the lack of detail and striations in his upper body (oil will do that).

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 09:05:03 PM »
Hard to know exactly when/where he started injecting posing oil. It's fair to say he injected his biceps after his injuries and possibly his shoulders as well.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 09:14:36 PM »
Hard to know exactly when/where he started injecting posing oil. It's fair to say he injected his biceps after his injuries and possibly his shoulders as well.

When pump-n-pose first came out in the early 90's when Jay wasn't even a pro yet, he was rumored to go through a bottle in no time...Some say he never stopped using oil. One of the dirty secrets about this particular bodybuilder...

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 09:17:46 PM »
When pump-n-pose first came out in the early 90's when Jay wasn't even a pro yet, he was rumored to go through a bottle in no time...Some say he never stopped using oil. One of the dirty secrets about this particular bodybuilder...
If you use it in small doses, it's not noticeable. When you start injecting so much that it's obvious - to replace lost muscle from injuries or declining size later in the career - it becomes abuse. Nasser and Ernie Taylor are examples. I suspect Ruhl also started dabbling in it in his late contest days.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 09:19:10 PM »
Levrone and even Ray to a lesser extent were a shadow of their former selves in 2001.

If they both were a shadow of their former selves levrone wouldn't have placed 2nd in the 2000 O and Ray was always top 5....

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2014, 10:56:41 AM »
I'm just not seeing what is so impressive? Look at his arms in the second pic. How ridiculous is it that he didn't have a single vein in his arms? He looked like the Pillsbury Doughboy who ate a fridge.
he just looks polished here,yeah even here arms are not shredded 'detail'but he has pretty good shape with the size ,color is good here total overall look,he had yrs like that debacle he beat wolf 07 his color was like he was burnt with a match..

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 26, 2014, 11:01:06 AM »
he just looks polished here,yeah even here arms are not shredded 'detail'but he has pretty good shape with the size ,color is good here total overall look,he had yrs like that debacle he beat wolf 07 his color was like he was burnt with a match..

He was smart with the oil here...Over the past 1/2 decade, he's gotten lazy with mostly machine work and because so, he's gone crazy with the oil to compensate. Recipe for disaster...The oil has finally turned on him...

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2014, 11:07:17 AM »

he has striated quads in that shot.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #47 on: April 27, 2014, 02:38:28 PM »
If they both were a shadow of their former selves levrone wouldn't have placed 2nd in the 2000 O and Ray was always top 5....

Come on now. Levrone placed 2nd in 2000 because most of the ELITE competition was either no longer on stage, or they were all getting worse.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #48 on: April 27, 2014, 02:43:02 PM »
he has striated quads in that shot.

Never knocked his lower body, but that's only half his body. The upper part just wasn't that special.

old-school-lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: April 27, 2014, 09:00:02 PM »
all true

Cutler, gifted because he sucked Manion and wienberger's cocks

and he was the all american, blonde, blue eyed white guy

if dennis wolf was american he'd have been a 5 time mr O by now