Author Topic: Are UFOs real ?  (Read 229717 times)

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
Re: Are UFOs real ?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2014, 10:53:15 AM »
We are monkeys in a universe of inteligent beings.

I seriously doubt it's that bad.  Unless of course you number the Democrats in with the rest of us... ;D

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2014, 10:55:19 AM »
as real as ESFitness showing a picture of his top conditioned body! (sweetspot#6)

hahahaha wolf are you saying theres a better chance of a UFO landing on my lawn and when the ramp lowers as sasquatch carrying elvis walks out than there is of ever seeing what this purple swollen beast ESFitness claims to be? (unless we see him in one of his many tv commercials, billboards or television roles)
b

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2014, 10:57:42 AM »
It's only natural that hyper-intelligent intergalactic wormhole travelers would find us fascinating and want to make mysterious patterns in our corn fields and probe our rectums.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #28 on: April 25, 2014, 11:05:28 AM »
It's only natural that hyper-intelligent intergalactic wormhole travelers would find us fascinating and want to make mysterious patterns in our corn fields and probe our rectums.
so you do the corn fields ?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2014, 11:06:25 AM »
id eat the corn out of her shit

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
  • Magnificent looks, superior memory
« Reply #30 on: April 25, 2014, 11:06:54 AM »
I seriously doubt it's that bad.  Unless of course you number the Democrats in with the rest of us... ;D

Schizzo throws the whole things off

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #31 on: April 25, 2014, 11:07:30 AM »
id eat the corn out of her shit
your Dog ?

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #32 on: April 25, 2014, 11:07:51 AM »

this is an amazing way to look at it. i never thought of this before. lol if they are so advanced, why the fuck would they bother with us. good point.

they travel light years in a universe full of mysteries that we cant even fathom probably, to 'study' a race of 'aliens' who among other disturbing things, think the kardashians are newsworthy.

b

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2014, 11:11:03 AM »
anyone who says "There are no such things are UFOs" are pretty stupid.

UFO is just something in the sky that the person on the ground can't identify at the moment. 

Some UFOs are planes, some choppers, some military stuff, some satellites or weather, some whatever...

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2014, 11:11:58 AM »

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »
so you do the corn fields ?

No, I do the mashed potato mountain thing on the dinner plate.  Tastes great and you don't need any heavy equipment.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2014, 11:46:00 AM »
We are monkeys in a universe of inteligent beings.
we are animals in an universe full of dangerous bigger animals. We better hope we disapear before anyone/anything reaches us first.

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2014, 11:47:26 AM »
we are animals in an universe full of dangerous bigger animals. We better hope we disapear before anyone/anything reaches us first.

I thought you were Mr.Christ.

Did you give that up?

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 25, 2014, 11:51:15 AM »
I thought you were Mr.Christ.

Did you give that up?
whose gimmick are you?

A Righteous Sort

• Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 25, 2014, 11:52:15 AM »
whose gimmick are you?

This is my only account

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2014, 11:54:45 AM »

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2014, 11:55:41 AM »

There's plenty of turds on this rock to worry about.  Man's inhumanity to man is well documented.  So far all the "documented" instances of alien abduction indicate that all they seem to want to do so is anally probe a few folks.  I figure we give 'em San Francisco and the Folsom Street Fair and the rest of the world is safe.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2014, 11:55:56 AM »
i used to work till 2 -3  in the morning driving home i seen all kind of shit in the sky ufos, other space garbage floating around some of it exploding. i thought i saw bigfoot once.
F

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 25, 2014, 12:28:40 PM »

Also true.  :'(

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #44 on: April 25, 2014, 12:47:40 PM »
13 November 2007
Every year thousands of people say they have seen UFOs in the United States and their claims are usually met with scepticism.
But this panel of former military, government and aviation personnel from countries around the world has urged the US government to take such claims seriously.
The group say the apparent sightings of hovering orbs, glowing lights and high-speed spacecraft are a national security concern and should no longer be dismissed.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7091922.stm

18 December 2007
Japan's chief government spokesman has announced that unidentified flying objects (UFOs) exist. He said work should begin urgently to try to confirm whether or not they exist because of what he called "incessant" reports of sightings.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/7150156.stm

March 1, 2008
French Expert Publicly Emerges to Confirm Secret United Nations Meeting on UFO's
http://www.opednews.com/articles/life_a_michael__080229_french_expert_public.htm

4 March 2008
Confidential Ministry of Defence files on Unidentified Flying Objects are set to be made public. Hundreds of documented sightings of UFOs across the UK will be released by the MoD to the National Archive in the coming weeks.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/scotland/tayside_and_central/7275649.stm

April 6, 2008
Exopolitics Toronto, one of Canada's leading UFO research organizations, has taken dramatic and substantive political action to end the UFO cover-up. Each member of the Canadian Parliament has been provided with a copy of the full length feature film documentary ''Fastwalkers Congressional Update'' DVD, labeled "Top Secret". For the first time in Canadian history, elected officials will be able to personally view documented evidence that, when investigated by Parliament, will pave the way for a serious examination of the UFO matter.
http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/Frontpage/2008/04/17/02339.html

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2014, 12:51:22 PM »
"Jacques F. Vallée, Ph.D., (September 24, 1939) is a French-born venture capitalist, computer scientist, ufologist and former astronomer, currently residing in San Francisco, United States."

"Vallée proposes that there is a genuine UFO phenomenon, partly associated with a form of non-human consciousness that manipulates space and time. The phenomenon has been active throughout human history, and seems to masquerade in various forms to different cultures. In his opinion, the intelligence behind the phenomenon attempts social manipulation by using deception on the humans with whom they interact.

Vallée also proposes that a secondary aspect of the UFO phenomenon involves human manipulation by humans. Witnesses of UFO phenomena undergo a manipulative and staged spectacle, meant to alter their belief system, and eventually, influence human society by suggesting alien intervention from outer space. The ultimate motivation for this deception is probably a projected major change of human society, the breaking down of old belief systems and the implementation of new ones. Vallée cannot say who or what is behind this scheme, only that the evidence, if carefully analysed, suggests an underlying plan for the deception of mankind by means of psychotronic technology.

It is highly unlikely that governments actually conceal alien evidence, as the popular myth suggests. Rather, it is much more likely that that is exactly what the manipulators want us to believe. Vallée feels the entire subject of UFO's is mystified by charlatans and science fiction. He advocates a stronger and more serious involvement of science in the UFO research and debate. Only this can reveal the true nature of the UFO phenomenon."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacques_Vallee#UFO_research_and_academic_work

Mr. MB

• Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2014, 01:03:06 PM »
Seen some crazy shit in my 74 years. All unidentified so that part is settled. 1952 saw what looked like a high flying jet going real fast. Suddenly it reversed in a 180 and booked out of site. My dad watched with me. Just last summer I witnessed one of these same 180s here in the mountains of Arizona. Around 1965 I saw with 4 others a large silver disc with bright lights drifting over the Los Angeles Harbor Freeway near USC campus. It suddenly went straight up and gone. The following day the L.A. Times reported that several in bound airline pilots also saw this as did the LAX tower. This LAX tower scene was the beginning of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. 1971 I was sailing from L.A. to Catalina Island at midnight in fog, no moonlight. 4 of us saw three 100 yards across glowing green circles underwater ahead. We sailed right over them and our boat glowed green. What ever they were down there they were huge and bright. As we sailed on past we looked back and it took 10 min for the now distant glow in the sea to disappear.

WTF?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2014, 01:14:10 PM »
Seen some crazy shit in my 74 years. All unidentified so that part is settled. 1952 saw what looked like a high flying jet going real fast. Suddenly it reversed in a 180 and booked out of site. My dad watched with me. Just last summer I witnessed one of these same 180s here in the mountains of Arizona. Around 1965 I saw with 4 others a large silver disc with bright lights drifting over the Los Angeles Harbor Freeway near USC campus. It suddenly went straight up and gone. The following day the L.A. Times reported that several in bound airline pilots also saw this as did the LAX tower. This LAX tower scene was the beginning of Close Encounters of the Third Kind. 1971 I was sailing from L.A. to Catalina Island at midnight in fog, no moonlight. 4 of us saw three 100 yards across glowing green circles underwater ahead. We sailed right over them and our boat glowed green. What ever they were down there they were huge and bright. As we sailed on past we looked back and it took 10 min for the now distant glow in the sea to disappear.

WTF?

Interesting - many sources state that UFO's can be seen near water which seems to be used as a quick route to enter/leave or refill the craft.
Bill Cooper stated that his inquiries began when he saw a huge UFO emrge from the sea during his time in the navy.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2014, 01:20:11 PM »
Interesting - many sources state that UFO's can be seen near water which seems to be used as a quick route to enter/leave or refill the craft.
Bill Cooper stated that his inquiries began when he saw a huge UFO emrge from the sea during his time in the navy.

They want our most valuable resource:  Water.  Didn't you see V?

Simple Simon

« Reply #49 on: April 25, 2014, 01:24:57 PM »
Bearing in mind a UFO is simply an unidentified object then yes of course they exist.

Anytime you see something you cant identify its unidentified.
Now as for little green men...thats another question altogether.