Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75042 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
lol @ anyone actually taking this conversation at face value... ::)

you must be either stupid or possess an awfully low opinion of other peoples' intelligence

oh brother, let me spell it out for you:

he's a successful jewish businessman.   it's not that HE doesn't want to associate with black people, but they're part of his business ventures NOT his personal life.  he's getting shit from other rich jews for having a girlfriend that runs around with negroes all day like some sort of hood rat -- listen to the call.  or at least that's how they see it... the dude thought he could swing her as white, which would be acceptable in his circle, but she has a mind of her own.
I get that...it is nothing new under the sun. Fact is, it is his arrogance to think he could do that.
Maybe back in the day...but not now. He made the conscious decision to date a woman who is considered black, and then tell her not to publicly be seen with other black people. To negate who she is.
That is true arrogance. Furthermore, he has a history of not liking black people. He only deals with them if he has too---meaning if they can make money for him.  
He can't swing that girl as white, there is no way he can. And furthermore "runs around with negroes all day like hood rat"---those are your words. Think about that. Let it marinate for a sec.

If this dude is so damn worked up about being talked about by his "friends", then maybe he needs to get another woman who isn't black.
Your last statement...She has a mind of her own. And that is why it is absurd and arrogant of him.

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
And why the hell is he an owner of a basketball team if he doesn't want to associate with black people? Go buy a hockey team, or soccer team (oops, that means black people as well). Or breed race horses.

Exactly. Why do these clowns watch and associate themselves with a sport that's totally dominated by black males if they dislike them so much. ???

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Exactly. Why do these clowns watch and associate themselves with a sport that's totally dominated by black males if they dislike them so much. ???

Ahh cause he's the owner that's why and makes his money off blacks

U see teams are owned by wealthy Jew and white owners and profit from blacks and others

Modern day slavery  8) at least they are millionaires

SuperTed

• Getbig V
  • Rebirth
Ahh cause he's the owner that's why and makes his money off blacks

U see teams are owned by wealthy Jew and white owners and profit from blacks and others

Modern day slavery  8) at least they are millionaires

It seems that way. Modern day slave masters and their slaves. Neither actually like each yet both rely on each other. Only difference is both are millionaires now so everyone's a winner. :D

However, my point isn't just with the owners who of course, are purely motivated by financial gain - its the fans too.

I've noticed there seems to be many American sports fans who will hold a disdain towards blacks in general yet hero worship the likes of Johnson, James etc. :D

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
I would say hes suggesting the outrageous statements that he made following the trevon martin shooting and zimmerman arrest probably inspired some of honor killings of white people.  Some of them, being elderly.

If that's what he meant, that would be quite a stretch

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

Pretty funny if you ask me.  Maybe he should own a hockey team instead. 
A

Parker

• Getbig V
Pretty funny if you ask me.  Maybe he should own a hockey team instead.  
The puck is black and moves really fast and sometimes uncontrollably when it hit by the literal and figeratively "white" stick.

Way too many variables with that sneaky black Puck (who is he?).

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
would give the /\/igger the fuck of her life
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
The pick is black and moves really fast and sometimes uncontrollably when it hit by the literal and figeratively "white" stick.

Way too many variables with that sneaky black Puck (who is he?).

Haha.    ;D He might enjoy the white stick repeatedly hitting the black puck.
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Another liberal racist - no surprise

Parker

• Getbig V
Haha.    ;D He might enjoy the white stick repeatedly hitting the black puck.
He may but...Puck is always up to something...as the Sterling saga unfolds.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_(A_Midsummer_Night%27s_Dream)
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Puck_(mythology)

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
More MSM divide and conquer.  Many here fall for it every time. 

The MSM owns your mind.  Free yourself.

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV

So this person that the Clipper's organization is sueing for 1.8 million or something like that release a tape to TMZ claiming it is Donald Sterling saying all those things about not to bring black people to the Clipper games.  His record of hiring, working with and being close to many seems to go out the window when you just jump to conclusions on hearing a distorted voice.

Here is what the Clippers Organization said

"Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life.”

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
I see nothing wrong here, I wouldn't want them at my stadium scaring off the good paying white people.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo

So this person that the Clipper's organization is sueing for 1.8 million or something like that release a tape to TMZ claiming it is Donald Sterling saying all those things about not to bring black people to the Clipper games.  His record of hiring, working with and being close to many seems to go out the window when you just jump to conclusions on hearing a distorted voice.

Here is what the Clippers Organization said

"Mr. Sterling is emphatic that what is reflected on that recording is not consistent with, nor does it reflect his views, beliefs or feelings. It is the antithesis of who he is, what he believes and how he has lived his life.”

It's another example of the public shaming you see often.  Obama made a comment about how offensive the remarks were yet he feels perfectly comfortable associating with the likes of Al Sharpton.  Go figure. 
A

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
"Vanilla Racism" is so boring , dont get why people get soiled up about something as common as the air we breath.

I don't think he's racist as such he just has deep routed social anxities he was raised with s, he said you can fuck them and bring them home. He's in love with a black mixed girl....hardly a Ar-yan leader in the making.

Lesson to take from this, make sure you have a girl with beliefs in line with yours. I gather he finds white girls boring, so don't blame him going exotic that girl is hot but he would be deluded thinking that grave yard old white men are her typical type ($$$$$ a side) she's a typical NBA player serial dater.
S

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
I think it's a power thing - he's probably getting off on knowing that the folks he despises are his worker bees making money.
His favorite diet soda is probably Black Tears.  :D

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
He said it to his girlfriend, not to a news conference. What he feels is his own business. That's the problem with living in America in 2014. The moment you don't toe the political correctness line, CNN makes a breaking news segment about it and half the country's 'civil' rights 'leaders' get an excuse to have a microphone handed to them to bitch about it. Free coverage for their irrelevant, stuck in 1952 asses.

Parker

• Getbig V
"Vanilla Racism" is so boring , dont get why people get soiled up about something as common as the air we breath.

I don't think he's racist as such he just has deep routed social anxities he was raised with s, he said you can fuck them and bring them home. He's in love with a black mixed girl....hardly a Ar-yan leader in the making.

Lesson to take from this, make sure you have a girl with beliefs in line with yours. I gather he finds white girls boring, so don't blame him going exotic that girl is hot but he would be deluded thinking that grave yard old white men are her typical type ($$$$$ a side) she's a typical NBA player serial dater.
He'd call you a ___r in a heartbeat. And if you can't dunk a ball, shoot or wipe his shoes, he'd call you a "useless _____r"

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
He'd call you a ___r in a heartbeat. And if you can't dunk a ball, shoot or wipe his shoes, he'd call you a "useless _____r"

What I don't understand is how people are so selective in their outrage.  Al Sharpton gets a tv show and Jayz wears rscist symbols. 
A

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
What I don't understand is how people are so selective in their outrage.  Al Sharpton gets a tv show and Jayz wears rscist symbols. 

It fits the agenda so they get away with it and the masses are silent - silence is agreement.

Parker

• Getbig V
What I don't understand is how people are so selective in their outrage.  Al Sharpton gets a tv show and Jayz wears rscist symbols.  
If Al was hanged tomorrow I wouldn't shed a tear.
Jay Z wearing the 5% thing---nobody complained when members of Wu-Tang, and Black Moon were referring to each other as "Gods"...
In fact many a white folk into hiphop idolize them.

the trainer

I listen to the tape the guy is not racist he was just pissed that the bitch is hang out with black dudes in public and the bitch was edging him on trying to get him to say racist shit and he never once used a racist word, fucking gold digging hoe.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
Covertly taping private conversations, whether it is of Donald Sterling or Mel Gibson, should be scorned to such a degree that the recorder is the one who feels ostracized....and the person recorded, the victim, is hailed by society.

Lexus II

• Getbig II
I listen to the tape the guy is not racist he was just pissed that the bitch is hang out with black dudes in public and the bitch was edging him on trying to get him to say racist shit and he never once used a racist word, fucking gold digging hoe.

That's my opinion too.  If he was truly a racist, why would he be dating a half black woman and own a mostly black NBA team.  This gold digger taping him without his knowledge trying to get him to say something racist to blackmail him is disgusting.  I bet she tried to get him to pay for the tapes before she leaked them and he wouldn't do it.