Author Topic: Clippers - Donald Sterling tells girlfriend dont bring Negros to my games  (Read 75783 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Kobe's days are numbered...When he finally can't play basketball, there's no way he won't stay out of serious trouble one way or another. You can almost see it coming.

oh yeah, i'm sure kobe is gonna go crazy once retired.  He'll try to be Magic Johnson... he's been doing espn interviews talking about how he's all about 'business' now.  But he's insecure and ADHD/cant' sit still.  He's insecure as the day is long.  He'll never be as good as Jordan, never get that 6th ring.  He was great but underachieved, considering at 17 he was schooling NBA players.

I remember reading about kobe back in 96... right after Kobe was drafted/traded.  He came to a community college in sarasota where I lived at the time.  He was putting on a show, picking on the local college kids... just beating up on the freshman "You're my age... why can't you keep up?  Barbershop.  BARBERSHOP!"  I'll never forget the quote lol.  NBA talent and national star and still felt the need to be a dick to kids in front of a reporter taking pics and recording it.  Told me he'd always be an insecure prick.  Has that need for approval. 

He'll be all about business for a while... then he'll go crazy being at home, he'll get divorced, he'll be in the club trying to prove himself against dudes, he'll get into a domestic beef with the first girl that says he's no Jordan in bed lol...

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
oh yeah, i'm sure kobe is gonna go crazy once retired.  He'll try to be Magic Johnson... he's been doing espn interviews talking about how he's all about 'business' now.  But he's insecure and ADHD/cant' sit still.  He's insecure as the day is long.  He'll never be as good as Jordan, never get that 6th ring.  He was great but underachieved, considering at 17 he was schooling NBA players.

I remember reading about kobe back in 96... right after Kobe was drafted/traded.  He came to a community college in sarasota where I lived at the time.  He was putting on a show, picking on the local college kids... just beating up on the freshman "You're my age... why can't you keep up?  Barbershop.  BARBERSHOP!"  I'll never forget the quote lol.  NBA talent and national star and still felt the need to be a dick to kids in front of a reporter taking pics and recording it.  Told me he'd always be an insecure prick.  Has that need for approval. 

He'll be all about business for a while... then he'll go crazy being at home, he'll get divorced, he'll be in the club trying to prove himself against dudes, he'll get into a domestic beef with the first girl that says he's no Jordan in bed lol...

I agree that he will not get a 6th ring. as long as lebron is in the NBA Carmelo, CP3 will not have a ring.
Carmelo is a perennial loser.

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Donald had his lawyer send the NBA a letter instead of his $2,500,000 fine check, letter said , FUCK YOU! NO CHECK ILL SEE YOU IN COURT  

Magic Johnson is going to be waiting for a loooooong time

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE

I'm guessing he'll have some sort of gun related "accident" once his playing days are over and the paranoia sets in from his obvious mental issues. Maybe even kill someone like OJ...The guy seems to have a lot of built up anger in him.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
he's hired a really good attorney to fight it.

he didn't pay the 2.5 mil fine to the NBA, which is already due.

And if they decide to file for divorce, in Cali, the team will immediately be tied up in court for as long as they want to drag it out.  They can just pretend to file and keep it tied up for 5 years.

Will any players REALLY boycott?  Will any players really VOID their contracts and lose $250,000 PER GAME that the top dudes are earning?   Will Chris paul and Blake Griffin leave game + endorsement checks on the table because Sterling still there?  

I bet he goes nowhere, the NBA doesn't like it, but nothing changes when season starts.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
Donald had his lawyer send the NBA a letter instead of his $2,500,000 fine check, letter said , FUCK YOU! NO CHECK ILL SEE YOU IN COURT  

Magic Johnson is going to be waiting for a loooooong time

Dear Commissioner Silver:

Fuck you.....strong letter to follow.

Donald Sterling

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
I bet he has some heavy hitting Israeli old school friends who don't think too kindly of how he is being treated by the NBA and this Magic Johnson fella.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
NBA players are not boycotting shit, most are on week to week wages, boycotting means no pay..NBA players are fucken materialistic cocksuckers, all talk no action.

Get em Sterlo.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I heard the mike & mike fill-ins on the show yesterday.

"A few sick, cruel people out there actually SUPPORT sterling".

the real mike and mike agree, it's tough to take a billion dollars from a guy for exercising his 1st amendment rights, i his own home.   They find him disgusting and vile and a shitty human being, but they can't set that precedent of taking a billion dollars from a man because of his words, in (what he thought was) private, while in his own locked home. 

Are they right?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

the real mike and mike agree, it's tough to take a billion dollars from a guy for exercising his 1st amendment rights, i his own home.   They find him disgusting and vile and a shitty human being, but they can't set that precedent of taking a billion dollars from a man because of his words, in (what he thought was) private, while in his own locked home. 

Are they right?

I believe they are... I certainly think Sterling is a demented pile of human worthlessness who happens to own an NBA team, but his properly is HIS... that's just the way it is.

To tell people that you don't own what you bought and paid for is ridiculous.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
I lold, 4 comments from Magic Johnsons
I saw no comment from none of blacks when Jay z was wearing a chain which represented racism   ::)
fck sorry for my english  ;D

Hey bro you hang in there.

100% spot on and we appreciate your input here.

Refreshing to see that even dudes living 1000s of miles away can cut through the bullshit and see what's really going on here.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V

the real mike and mike agree, it's tough to take a billion dollars from a guy for exercising his 1st amendment rights, i his own home.   They find him disgusting and vile and a shitty human being, but they can't set that precedent of taking a billion dollars from a man because of his words, in (what he thought was) private, while in his own locked home.  

Are they right?

Most people I talk about it in Australia realise sterling is actually the victim.
So what if he does not want blacks at his games, his obviously senile,
it was a lovers quarrel and he said some truth, unfortunately the black slut recorded him.

the NBA and the fuckwit adam silver don't want blacks either, I bet they share the same views as Donald,  they are just trying to be facebook and twitter heroes.

fuck lebron james too for his thoughts on the matter. I hope it does get tied up in court and you will see how the players will decide NOT to boycott but to UNITE and play.

I guarantee the NBA will try do a under the table deal to sterling to calm him down.

Nails

• Getbig V
These stupid mother fuckers really break take the camera off the game to pan over to that kunt rhianna and make stupid worthless chater? Is this not a playoff elimination game  ???

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Hey bro you hang in there.

100% spot on and we appreciate your input here.

Refreshing to see that even dudes living 1000s of miles away can cut through the bullshit and see what's really going on here.

im assuming you are in the US.

US media is really fucked up, in Australia we can see what really happened. two couples had a fight in private, black bitch recorded it, he said what he said when he was heated and she sold it to TMZ. this is all there is to it.
black tranny was bringing black athletes and magic HIV johnson to the clipper game and he got jealous cause he is in love with her. adam silver wants to be the white knight and make every fucker on facebook love him.

I was watching espn first take, I can see skip bayless really wanting to defend Donald, but he wants to keep his job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
I was watching espn first take, I can see skip bayless really wanting to defend Donald, but he wants to keep his job.

THIS.

Skip has always been about hard work, 1st amendment, 2nd amendment.  He's religious, he is a fiscal conservative.  

He keep stopping himself on the air.  He did the same thing when Richard Sherman came on, and started insulting him "i'm better at life than you".   Skip COULD have pointed out the failed drug test and how sherman was a punk that lied and blamed his teammates for it... but he didn't.   Wanted to keep his job.

but yeah, mike and mike keep saying the same thing every day.  "He's terrible, awful, garbage person... BUT..." then they go on to point out 1st amendment in privacy of his home.  every day, repeatedly. They get in that quick "he is terrible" then they spend 3 minutes lamenting how this is the USA, he has rights". 

Colin Cowherd said it day #1... they ain't taking this guy's team, no way, it's gonna be 5 years of court battle and they still ahve to get past the 1st amendment.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Sources: Pacers Implosion Due to Sexual Incident With George, Hibbert
By Willie Beamen · On April 7, 2014
According to 19 sources close to the Indiana Pacers, the team’s recent deterioration is largely due to an awkward sexual incident between former stars Roy Hibbert and Paul George.

“It all started with a groupie named Dixie,” one highly dependable source says. “Roy and Paul were engaging in a threesome with her after the win against Utah on March 2. But they ended up crossing swords, and then there was lots of shouting and crying. The team obviously hasn’t recovered.”

This wasn’t the only sexual snafu involving George in March. Weeks later, there were reports of a gay man catfishing the Pacers’ fallen star. And a month earlier, rumors swirled about George impregnating a Miami stripper. We could refer to 2014 as The Year of Paul George’s Dong.

“It’s just been too much to bare,” an anonymous Pacers player with the same last name as Kanye West tells us. “Paul and Roy won’t even look at each other, let alone pass the ball to one another. They need to man up, though, because this sh-t happens all the time.”

After losing seven of their last ten, the Pacers have relinquished the top seed in the east to the steady Heat. For Indiana to deliver any blows to the two-time defending NBA champions in a potential conference finals rematch, the swords and hostility must be put aside in an effort to reunite as a team.

If not, it’s going to be “fo’, fo’, fo’” for the Heat in the first three rounds of the playoffs en route to a fourth consecutive NBA Finals appearance.

http://www.pageqsports.com/2014/04/sources-pacers-implosion-due-to-sexual-incident-with-paul-george-roy-hibbert/

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Most of the people in the NBA believe that Sterling should pay millions in fines, be banned from the NBA for life, and be forced to sell his team.  No doubt some chocolate faced buyers like Saint Oprah will be awarded the team so as to forcibly diversify ownership of teams in the NBA.  Fine.

My questions...

1.  Would these same rules apply for black owners making anti-White comments?

2.  Would these same rules apply to white NBA players making anti-Black comments?

3.  Would these rules apply to black NBA players making anti-White comments?

4.  Are anti-gay comments now going to be treated with the same seriousness?  What about anti-Asian, anti-Mexican, etc?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
THIS.

Skip has always been about hard work, 1st amendment, 2nd amendment.  He's religious, he is a fiscal conservative. 

He keep stopping himself on the air.  He did the same thing when Richard Sherman came on, and started insulting him "i'm better at life than you".   Skip COULD have pointed out the failed drug test and how sherman was a punk that lied and blamed his teammates for it... but he didn't.   Wanted to keep his job.

but yeah, mike and mike keep saying the same thing every day.  "He's terrible, awful, garbage person... BUT..." then they go on to point out 1st amendment in privacy of his home.   Colin Cowherd said it day #1... they ain't taking this guy's team, no way, it's gonna be 5 years of court battle and they still ahve to get past the 1st amendment. 

You can see Skip hold it in, he knows the game well, he has 2 black people on the show with him, black athletes go on the show, and many black people watch it, he knows he cant really say what he wants to, too much to lose...Its not worth ruining your whole career on a senile guy and a black hooker.

colin cowherd, mike and mike are just like skip, they realise the repercussion's of defending Sterling.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Most of the people in the NBA believe that Sterling should pay millions in fines, be banned from the NBA for life, and be forced to sell his team.  No doubt some chocolate faced buyers like Saint Oprah will be awarded the team so as to forcibly diversify ownership of teams in the NBA.  Fine.

My questions...

1.  Would these same rules apply for black owners making anti-White comments?

2.  Would these same rules apply to white NBA players making anti-Black comments?

3.  Would these rules apply to black NBA players making anti-White comments?

4.  Are anti-gay comments now going to be treated with the same seriousness?  What about anti-Asian, anti-Mexican, etc?

fuck NO, did you see solange Knowles beat up jay z in the elevator, they showed it on THE VIEW and the old sluts were laughing at Jay Z.
I bet Michael Jordan is a racist fuck.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
im assuming you are in the US.

US media is really fucked up, in Australia we can see what really happened. two couples had a fight in private, black bitch recorded it, he said what he said when he was heated and she sold it to TMZ. this is all there is to it.
black tranny was bringing black athletes and magic HIV johnson to the clipper game and he got jealous cause he is in love with her. adam silver wants to be the white knight and make every fucker on facebook love him.

QB, the first thing we need to understand is there is 2 types of media going on nowadays. Mainstream and alternative. Mainstream is a bunch of people pissing their pants in fear trying to make it to 5 o'clock so they can stick around another week to collect another paycheck. They are going to say whatever is politically correct to save their ass, the well being of society be damned. They whore themselves out for the almighty dollar. Their opinions don't mean shit. Skip Baylis opinion means no more than the hot shot sub 500 post noob on getbig.

And the other form of media is the alternative such as getbig, youtube...various other outlets where the common man like yourself and I exchange ideas and opinions.

The common man like yourself and I realize this is a massive dog and pony show. The only thing I would take issue with is in relation to a statement you made earlier that "Sterling doesn't want blacks coming to his game"

I can't sign on with that. This ain't 1948 Mississippi and I don't believe Sterling feels that way.

To say that Sterling didn't want "blacks entering his arena?" c'mon that's ridiculous. He just didn't wan't his girlfriend hanging out with certain types of people.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
QB, the first thing we need to understand is there is 2 types of media going on nowadays. Mainstream and alternative. Mainstream is a bunch of people pissing their pants in fear trying to make it to 5 o'clock so they can stick around another week to collect another paycheck. They are going to say whatever is politically correct to save their ass, the well being of society be damned. They whore themselves out for the almighty dollar. Their opinions don't mean shit. Skip Baylis opinion means no more than the hot shot sub 500 post noob on getbig.

And the other form of media is the alternative such as getbig, youtube...various other outlets where the common man like yourself and I exchange ideas and opinions.

The common man like yourself and I realize this is a massive dog and pony show. The only thing I would take issue with is in relation to a statement you made earlier that "Sterling doesn't want blacks coming to his game"

I can't sign on with that. This ain't 1948 Mississippi and I don't believe Sterling feels that way.

To say that Sterling didn't want "blacks entering his arena?" c'mon that's ridiculous. He just didn't wan't his girlfriend hanging out with certain types of people.
Great post.
he told his girlfriend/hooker to not bring black to the game, specifically Magic Johnson right, he did not want her to take pics with black guys on her instagram.  did he not say that?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
I believe in free speech and I believe that we need to have the correct perspective about comments that people make.  I don't like the fascist, strong handed responses to things like this.  I also don't like putting Kobe Bryant on blast because I'm a Laker fan and a big Kobe fan.  However, a couple years ago most will remember that on the bench during an NBA game Kobe Bryant called a referee a "fucking fagg0t".  Sterling didn't call anyone a fucking ni66er.  He simply told his whore that he doesn't want her bringing blacks to his games and he doesn't want her flaunting on facebook that she associates with black people.

For the record I think Sterling is a piece of shit and an obvious racist.  I don't approve of his comments and I think it is ass-backwards to have a guy like him owning a team in the NBA made up largely of blacks.  However, I still believe we need to balance out the politically correct hysteria that is gripping our country.  All Americans should be playing by the same rules and liberty should be protected at all costs.  Peoples "feelings" should not trump that.

Furthermore, I've known that  Sterling was a racist for quite a while.  It's been well known in the NBA for a quite a long time.  I find it hard to believe that guys like Chris Paul and Doc Rivers did not.  Why did they sign there?  Frankly it's probably because it's in LA and they were offered quite a bit of money.  You made your choice, don't expect me to fell sorry for you. 

Nails

• Getbig V
Sterling, said he didnt want his whore bring black dudes the the game with her, he never said he didnt want black fans there, just the whore not to be accompanied by blacks

He is a allowed to tell his paid hooker who she can an cant bring to the games and sit in his VIP seat with her

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Great post.
he told his girlfriend/hooker to not bring black to the game, specifically Magic Johnson right, he did not want her to take pics with black guys on her instagram.  did he not say that?

From what I understand he said that but think about it from his perspective.

He has been the owner for that franchise for damn near 40 years and has seen his team get their teeth kicked in for year after year by the lakers AND most noticeably when they were led by a point guard by the name of Earvin "Magic" Johnson.

I mean just think about that for a second. The woman you are dating is taking a picture with this former player and sending it around the world over of the same guy who kicked the shit out of your team for well over a decade. And you're buying this bitch million dollar condos and ferraris??? OF COURSE you would be pissed!! That's just straight humiliation whether you are 21 or 81 years old.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
From what I understand he said that but think about it from his perspective.

He has been the owner for that franchise for damn near 40 years and has seen his team get their teeth kicked in for year after year by the lakers AND most noticeably when they were led by a point guard by the name of Earvin "Magic" Johnson.

I mean just think about that for a second. The woman you are dating is taking a picture with this former player and sending it around the world over of the same guy who kicked the shit out of your team for well over a decade. And you're buying this bitch million dollar condos and ferraris??? OF COURSE you would be pissed!! That's just straight humiliation whether you are 21 or 81 years old.

I think it has more to do with Steling thinking that her publicly hanging with negros will make him look bad to his rich white/jew anti-black buddies.  I could be wrong but when I heard the tape that what I thought he was trying to get across to her.  He doesn't care that she screws black guys and associates with them as long as it isn't done publicly.  The guy is a dickface regardless.