Author Topic: Another casualty of the sham that is Western Marriage.  (Read 6885 times)

Purge_WTF

Another casualty of the sham that is Western Marriage.
« on: April 26, 2014, 11:33:30 AM »

Another red-blooded American man destroyed by a modern-day Jezebel and the courts that enable them.

And to think it was a brief year ago that I was depressed about being single.

Fortress

• Getbig V
Re: Another casualty of the sham that is Western Marriage.
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2014, 11:48:08 AM »
Brutal  :(

When the man places a spotlight on the lawyer profession, he is dead right. Most of these sharks are evil and empty individuals who ruthlessly exploit the system in which they work to make insane money, not caring about the lives and emotions that are damaged.

And marriage can be one of the most deadly routes for the parties involved, no doubt. Speaking as a man, the tales I endlessly hear about how the institution has deteriorated every aspect of their lives is shocking.

If you are going to get married, choose VERY WISELY AND CAREFULLY. Always protect yourself.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2014, 12:01:47 PM »
 Rumor has it that his ex-wife is now using her lawyers to threaten to sue websites who publish his suicide note.

Seriously?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2014, 12:04:10 PM »
I have a friend who was taken for everything he had by his ex-wife and her lawyers.

Guy's a carpenter, for a living, and when the only thing left were his tools, she took them, too.

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2014, 12:12:16 PM »
very sad.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 12:25:02 PM »
I have a friend who was taken for everything he had by his ex-wife and her lawyers.

Guy's a carpenter, for a living, and when the only thing left were his tools, she took them, too.

How is that even possible? Unless they lived in a "for cause" divorce state and he was found to have subjected her to severe mental cruelty or some other bullshit, no court would leave the guy penniless.

Did he not get his own lawyer?

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2014, 12:36:43 PM »
How is that even possible? Unless they lived in a "for cause" divorce state and he was found to have subjected her to severe mental cruelty or some other bullshit, no court would leave the guy penniless.

In Canada here, dude.

Yes, he has a lawyer.

Beyond this, I cannot comment.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2014, 01:45:07 PM »

That's just the way it is now.

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2014, 02:04:19 PM »

Simple Simon

« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2014, 02:08:50 PM »

Gustave Dore
I have a copy of Paradise Lost with Gustaves drawings in from 1882, mindblowing artwork

phil mcgroin

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2014, 02:12:40 PM »
Any man that is foolish enough to get married today deserves what he gets.I love you forever I will always stay by your side, what a sucker

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2014, 02:13:44 PM »
Any man that is foolish enough to get married today deserves what he gets.I love you forever I will always stay by your side, what a sucker
They aren't foolish. Men WANT marriage more than women these days. In the past, women did because being married to a man meant financial security & protection.

Today, men marry women because they're too scared of being alone and having to find someone else if they lose the one they have. And their women realizes that and takes them to the fucking cleaners. It isn't rocket science. Nobody forces you to get married.

Purge_WTF

« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2014, 05:47:56 PM »
Men WANT marriage more than women these days.

Actually, the tide finally seems to be turning:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/helen-smith/8-reasons-men-dont-want-t_b_3467778.html

And that was written by a woman. You guys should get a copy.

Like I said above, I was very depressed at the thought of eternal bachelerhood, but God helped me to realize that it's a blessing. Sad fact is, women aren't women anymore.

the trainer

« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2014, 05:57:55 PM »
You got to remember no matter how much a bitch says she loves you dont tell her all your secrets and hide  your money, cause when shit hits the fan and she feels scorned she will use all she knows about you as a weapon.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2014, 06:02:37 PM »
I hope she dies.

Frank Clairmonte

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM KAI GREENE #BELIEVE
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2014, 06:05:14 PM »
Getbig rule #1

NEVER MARRY

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2014, 11:32:05 PM »
Gustave Dore
I have a copy of Paradise Lost with Gustaves drawings in from 1882, mindblowing artwork

One of the greatest

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 11:39:24 PM »

What was the reason for their divorce?

Nomad

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2014, 11:56:58 PM »
Merica is circling the drain because of this liberal feminazi, women deserve everything they want shit.

If this trend continues the American empire will rot from the inside out in the next 50 years.

Only Spanish americans and other minorities who believe in traditional family values can be our salvation.
all drugs - TPPIIP

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2014, 12:02:26 AM »
Merica is circling the drain because of this liberal feminazi, women deserve everything they want shit.

If this trend continues the American empire will rot from the inside out in the next 50 years.

Only Spanish americans and other minorities who believe in traditional family values can be our salvation.

X2

Excellent post!

In a way, Hispanics becoming the majority might be our saving grace. Something has gone disastrously wrong with white leadership worldwide. Some kind of sickness that really took hold in the 1960's and is now crippling us.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2014, 12:06:39 AM »

They'll slowly become Americanized...
The problem with America is that we've become a nation of extremes. You cannot be extremely liberal and extremely conservative (going The Scarlet Letter route). Until we acknowledge that it is within the middle ground that our success as a nation lies, then we will continue to destroy ourselves---men and women, children, youth and old people, with infighting from our own selfish extremist agendas.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2014, 12:12:04 AM »
Getbig rule #1

NEVER MARRY A WOMAN

Fixed.

Hope this helps.
P

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2014, 12:12:49 AM »
They'll slowly become Americanized...
The problem with America is that we've become a nation of extremes. You cannot be extremely liberal and extremely conservative (going The Scarlet Letter route). Until we acknowledge that it is within the middle ground that our success as a nation lies, then we will continue to destroy ourselves---men and women, children, youth and old people, with infighting from our own selfish extremist agendas.

In my opinion though, it's the leftists that have gone bat shit crazy and absulutly veered off to the FAR left, causing the great divide completely on their own. It looks like everyone else just wants to basically stay the course and live their lives.  

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2014, 12:17:26 AM »
In my opinion though, it's the leftists that have gone bat shit crazy and absulutly veered off to the FAR left, causing the great divide completely on their own. It looks like everyone else just wants to basically stay the course and live their lives.  

Although I'm sure the delusional leftists think the same thing about the rest of us.  8)

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2014, 12:18:40 AM »
X2

Excellent post!

In a way, Hispanics becoming the majority might be our saving grace. Something has gone disastrously wrong with white leadership worldwide. Some kind of sickness that really took hold in the 1960's and is now crippling us.
Depends. Our American culture doesn't promote many certain Latinos communities in integrating with society. When American businesses promote the "Si Hablo Espanol" agenda among other things, what happens is the communities become segregated. They is no need for dealing with gringos, in fact many dont want to deal with us except for money. And many don't respect a nation that allows that. There is no fostering of respect for American culture or laws.

Our liberal agendas have effectively killed American nationalism, to the point that many people who come here don't want to be "American" but want the American dollar.
We are all effectively slaves to corporations.