Author Topic: Have to laugh when a liberal invokes God into the campaign..lol  (Read 1922 times)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: Have to laugh when a liberal invokes God into the campaign..lol
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »
no they get mocked all the time by the libs on this board.  relentlessly.  but now here is where you sit here and don't admit it for the next 15 posts.   

then it should be easy to show an example (or many) of them getting mocked for merely mentioning their faith and not because they mentioned some stupid shit such as the 5000 year old earth or something similar

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2014, 04:05:36 PM »
1. no one has the right to judge anyone's soul.  that's what true Christians teach.  and Christians and non Christians are all guilty of judging another persons soul.  the sin of pride is the most common sin.  this board is chock full of people who commit this sin every day.

2. Hillary Clinton has just as much blood on her hands as GWB with regards to the war in Iraq.  you people claiming otherwise need to do your homework.  you are being lied to.

3. I find it funny that when a Republican brings up their faith, they are bible thumpers who believe Jesus rode a T Rex to the last supper.  when Hillary does it, you all jump to her defense and defend her right to proclaim her Christian faith.  your infantile and blatant hypocrisy is almost becoming cute. 

Good points. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2014, 04:16:05 PM »
Let's see some examples of this mockage for merely being christian and not for being a hypocrite or a loon

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2014, 04:37:24 PM »
Let's see some examples of this mockage for merely being christian and not for being a hypocrite or a loon

http://beginningandend.com/gay-activist-dan-savage-attacks-christian-teens-at-anti-bullying-event/

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 04:42:02 PM »
http://beginningandend.com/gay-activist-dan-savage-attacks-christian-teens-at-anti-bullying-event/

I wasn't aware that Dan Savage posted on this board

If you want to start a thread about gay people attacking christians (verbally or physically) then just be prepared for many more examples of the opposite

Why not just try sticking with your original premise

no they get mocked all the time by the libs on this board.  relentlessly.  but now here is where you sit here and don't admit it for the next 15 posts.   

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014, 04:46:00 PM »
I wasn't aware that Dan Savage posted on this board

If you want to start a thread about gay people attacking christians (verbally or physically) then just be prepared for many more examples of the opposite

Why not just try sticking with your original premise

well actually then that's WAY easier.  when someone posts on how stupid Christians are and call their God "some man in the sky", they're insulting Christians belief in a God.  how many times have you seen that on this board?

I mean are you serious with this?

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2014, 04:50:46 PM »
for starters just go and read Necrosis posts from the past year.  that should keep you occupied for the next 3 weeks or so.  then get back to me.  I still think its funny that you doubt that there's evidence of anti Christian speech on FUCKING GETBIG POLITICS SECTION.

LOL!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2014, 04:53:00 PM »
well actually then that's WAY easier.  when someone posts on how stupid Christians are and call their God "some man in the sky", they're insulting Christians belief in a God.  how many times have you seen that on this board?

I mean are you serious with this?

dude - can you read?

I've asked you twice now to show examples of your claim

I'll add a third time, show some example of the "relentless" mocking for merely being stating they are christian and not for being a loon, bigot, hypocrite etc..

Just for doing what Hilary did

she using her religion to bash people or criticize them etc..

show us the relentless mocking from "libs" on this board for just doing what Hilary did

then it should be easy to show an example (or many) of them getting mocked for merely mentioning their faith and not because they mentioned some stupid shit such as the 5000 year old earth or something similar

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2014, 04:53:54 PM »
for starters just go and read Necrosis posts from the past year.  that should keep you occupied for the next 3 weeks or so.  then get back to me.  I still think its funny that you doubt that there's evidence of anti Christian speech on FUCKING GETBIG POLITICS SECTION.

LOL!

learn how to post quotes

post the quote by the christian (conforming to the standard set by Hilary example) and show the relentless mocking quotes that followed

bears

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2014, 04:56:26 PM »
learn how to post quotes

post the quote by the christian (conforming to the standard set by Hilary example) and show the relentless mocking quotes that followed

you live and die on this board with semantics because none of your arguments hold any water.  you're seriously nuts.  you claim one thing, its gets refuted, you completely turn what everyone thought you meant by it on its head to save face.  its like arguing with a 15 year old girl.  by the time you're done you don't even know what the hell you were arguing about.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2014, 05:00:33 PM »
you live and die on this board with semantics because none of your arguments hold any water.  you're seriously nuts.  you claim one thing, its gets refuted, you completely turn what everyone thought you meant by it on its head to save face.  its like arguing with a 15 year old girl.  by the time you're done you don't even know what the hell you were arguing about.

all you have to do is go find those quotes which you claim are so abundant

if you can't do that then just admit it and move on

you're the one that made the claim

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2014, 05:29:07 PM »
You can't ask people to support their claims with links or evidence on here.  Duh!!!  The follow through never happens.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2014, 05:37:58 PM »
You can't ask people to support their claims with links or evidence on here.  Duh!!!  The follow through never happens.

I really don't get this guy

he makes a claim and I simply ask (twice) to provide example

he then asks if I'm serious (why wouldn't I be) and then he throws a fit and runs away

wtf ?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2014, 06:37:31 PM »
I really don't get this guy

he makes a claim and I simply ask (twice) to provide example

he then asks if I'm serious (why wouldn't I be) and then he throws a fit and runs away

wtf ?

1st Person - makes a statement

2nd Person - counters it with links to refuting evidence

1st Person - dismisses evidence

2nd Person - asks for evidence of the contrary

1st Person - starts talking in circles and/or expecting you to make his argument for him.

See John Matrix as an example.  Only Tony McTones would back pedal to that degree while asking you to make his own argument for him.