Author Topic: Offseason Drugs from IFBB Pro  (Read 17234 times)

TheShape.

• Getbig V
Re: Offseason Drugs from IFBB Pro
« Reply #100 on: April 28, 2014, 08:21:13 AM »
Is this really bodybuilding anymore or is it just a big science experiment?

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #101 on: April 28, 2014, 08:24:32 AM »
Is this really bodybuilding anymore or is it just a big science experiment?

That's what bodybuilding is.... you manipulate variables (eg drugs, diet, and to a lesser extent, training) until you reach your desired end point.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #102 on: April 28, 2014, 11:06:24 AM »
That's what bodybuilding is.... you manipulate variables (eg drugs, diet, and to a lesser extent, training) until you reach your desired end point.
That's the problem. There is no end point in the sport anymore.

Bodybuilder as a personal lifestyle philosophy does have a finite finishing point, because the pressure to constantly up the ante to get an edge on everyone else is absent. That's why I think making this a 'career' is a terrible idea given the plethora of examples we have from the 90s and early 2000s of guys who ruined themselves financially and physically for basically very little. Nobody remembers the magazine covers 5 years later.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #103 on: April 28, 2014, 11:20:05 AM »
Didn't EsFitness say: Hell, I am a walking Billboard!! The walking Billboard is coming....

I'm curious how many other 'handles' post from your IP address.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #104 on: April 28, 2014, 11:26:04 AM »
Yeah just realized that after the fact. I dont see why people shoot the messenger and attack bfg and never will understand it.
I do, I understand perfectly, these people can not handle the truth, it is very disturbing that people inject 60 cc per month, pop hand fulls of oral and saturate themselves with stimulants day in day out.

It is no different then when someone has a girlfriend they think ''oh she wont do that'' only to find out she is banging 3 other guys on the side getting stuffed in all 3 holes and sucking for hours all the time behind their back, such is life but the truth is disturbing, it sucks, ''gawd no, these guys cant be taking this amount cause I only inject once or twice per week, they can't be doing this amount''

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #105 on: April 28, 2014, 11:33:04 AM »
These threads have no substance without photos names and details.

I could set up a dummy account, claim to be an IFBB pro and start throwing out sky high dosages that people are taking.

In reality we have no idea if thats the case here, and even if BFG is genuine, he has no idea what an individual pro is taking, in my experience people seldom tell others everything.

These threads simply look like a ploy to justify heavy usage to allow higher sales.
you could but people will just laugh at you, there are ways of knowing if he is legit or not, I discussed him with several pros and many say what he writes is accurate, that a far cry from some random troll account

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #106 on: April 28, 2014, 11:35:13 AM »
What is fucking hard to believe about that cycle? Seems like a pretty generic cycle for an ifbb pro we're not talking about gym rats here. Threads like these are actually entertaining compared to 99 percent of the complete garbage and trolling that this board has become. Complete shit for the last 3-4 months especially.
amen brother  ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #107 on: April 28, 2014, 11:36:57 AM »
The fact that you keep mentioning shame and its lack of impact on you speaks volumes.  ;D

So fucking what?
So its real, who gives a fuck.
Everyone form an orderly line and order you multi vials of UGL high dose per ML gear.  ::)
NOPE, way off, form a line and order a low dose per ml gear, waaaaaaaay more profitable to the seller  ;)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #108 on: April 28, 2014, 11:40:41 AM »
IF bfg is not your cup of tea,OTH will deliver just as much and has accurate info from his dealings with pros at shows.if he say's so its'so'

Simple Simon

« Reply #109 on: April 28, 2014, 12:24:02 PM »
NOPE, way off, form a line and order a low dose per ml gear, waaaaaaaay more profitable to the seller  ;)
Maybe, but almost impossible to get that amount of oil in the body to hit the grams of gear quoted in the posts.   ;)

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #110 on: April 28, 2014, 01:17:59 PM »
Maybe, but almost impossible to get that amount of oil in the body to hit the grams of gear quoted in the posts.   ;)
everyone or at least most who mega dose use low mg pe cc gear, the more oil the better for swell effect of the oil during the pump on all bodyparts but the main reason is when doing mega dosing, the discomfort takes a toll so you have to be able to get rid of the compound immediately if the discomfort goes through the roof, that's why low esters are the way, hence low mg per cc

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 28, 2014, 01:19:06 PM »
everyone or at least most who mega dose use low mg pe cc gear, the more oil the better for swell effect of the oil during the pump on all bodyparts but the main reason is when doing mega dosing, the discomfort takes a toll so you have to be able to get rid of the compound immediately if the discomfort goes through the roof, that's why low esters are the way, hence low mg per cc

What do you mean by "get rid of the compound immediately"....like sell what you have left of it to others?

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #112 on: April 28, 2014, 01:24:05 PM »
What do you mean by "get rid of the compound immediately"....like sell what you have left of it to others?
no no, I mean stop the administration of the compound and the short ester will allow it to leave the body quickly, A high mg per cc compound means long esters so if discomforts sets in you are stuck with it for the life of the ester which can be an additional 2 weeks.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 28, 2014, 01:34:45 PM »
no no, I mean stop the administration of the compound and the short ester will allow it to leave the body quickly, A high mg per cc compound means long esters so if discomforts sets in you are stuck with it for the life of the ester which can be an additional 2 weeks.

ahhh I didn't even consider "short ester = low concentration"....right you are though, makes total sense