Author Topic: I Hate Test...  (Read 9482 times)

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
Re: I Hate Test...
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2014, 12:26:18 PM »
i'm on 750 test and got not much sex drive at all

i think it's genetic

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #51 on: April 29, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »
Dropped it to one shot every two weeks, dead on TRT dose, I just don't like the way it makes me look and feel.

Once I run out of enanthate, I'll be taking: 50mg Test Prop+100mg Tren Ace. Monday and same again Thursday, two hits a week.

I'm only cutting and don't need size as I don't compete, just after muscle hardness to be maintained with caloric deficit.

But I serioulsy don't undertsand all the hype about test, I hate with it a passion and its my least favourite compound now since I started back on this time around. Face bloat, oily skin, all I think about is tits...etc. Was hardly at home last two weeks, I just can't say no to a date or a sexual encounter and it gets tiring...a road I tried to tame a long while ago.

are you buying your test from ESFullofshit?

:D

i agree w you bro. test is def not best. mg for mg you get more bang for your buck from other esters more suited to your means.

imo even 300mg of test a week is enough for anyone. round out the rest w compounds that actually improve the way you look.
b

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 29, 2014, 12:35:57 PM »
i'm on 750 test and got not much sex drive at all

i think it's genetic

;D

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: April 29, 2014, 12:36:44 PM »
lol fuck you monstervag

hahah bigro throwing down the names as of late
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 29, 2014, 12:38:33 PM »

i agree w you bro. test is def not best. mg for mg you get more bang for your buck from other esters more suited to your means.

imo even 300mg of test a week is enough for anyone. round out the rest w compounds that actually improve the way you look.

No I only buy guitar strings from Esfitness.

On the other hand I'm almost convinced test gives me a shit look as opposed to other compounds...I normally drown it with winny and mast, but I think virtually eliminating it might be best.

I find it alters me psychologically a lot, I become a 18 yr old version of me again. Which is a burden at times
S

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: April 29, 2014, 12:38:49 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 29, 2014, 12:46:34 PM »
No I only buy guitar strings from Esfitness.

On the other hand I'm almost convinced test gives me a shit look as opposed to other compounds...I normally drown it with winny and mast, but I think virtually eliminating it might be best.

I find it alters me psychologically a lot, I become a 18 yr old version of me again. Which is a burden at times

i find the teat bloat only lasts for 2 days post shot. prop is less time affected- i find by 12 to 24 hours- but also gives me that facial water somewhat. i notice facially greatly. so, i try to not take a shot if i have something i want me face to be lean for. im sure we are the only people who really notice it anyway.

nothing will make you drier than winny/mast w/o using an anti-e. great summer combo if you can handle the dry joints.

let me know how you make out w the zero test. i have always wanted to try it but lack the balls.
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 29, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »
Will be on masteron and tbol and just run my tren acetate til it's finished I have abt 5ml left

Looking at 300mg mast prop
60mg tbol

I'll keep my two shots of test in the house incase i need it.
S

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 29, 2014, 12:56:45 PM »
Will be on masteron and tbol and just run my tren acetate til it's finished I have abt 5ml left

Looking at 300mg mast prop
60mg tbol

I'll keep my two shots of test in the house incase i need it.

this week i started my summertime blend of 150mg enanthate/ 100mg masteron enanthate/ 100 tren enanthate (350mg/ml) at .5ml 2x a week, and 1ml of summit winstrol eod.

this should dry me out like the desert for this summer.
b

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2014, 01:08:07 PM »
this week i started my summertime blend of 150mg enanthate/ 100mg masteron enanthate/ 100 tren enanthate (350mg/ml) at .5ml 2x a week, and 1ml of summit winstrol eod.

this should dry me out like the desert for this summer.

Very nice combo, make sure you keep us updated once you peak.

I have 4 weeks to go til my holiday in Abu Dhabi, lighter than normal weight wise but just looking to really tighten up mid section for the next few weeks.
S

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 29, 2014, 01:10:18 PM »
Very nice combo, make sure you keep us updated once you peak.

I have 4 weeks to go til my holiday in Abu Dhabi, lighter than normal weight wise but just looking to really tighten up mid section for the next few weeks.

should peak in 4 weeks given past experiences.

ya im not so much about the weight anymore. just want to be dry and shredded.
b

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2014, 01:21:14 PM »

once again, you little bitch, feel free to find me anybody on here who's #1 bought from me and #2 complains the product is underdosed.

did you go to private school? homeschool? the internet is the only safe place you have to run your mouth like a bitch?

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2014, 01:56:10 PM »
once again, you little bitch, feel free to find me anybody on here who's #1 bought from me and #2 complains the product is underdosed.

did you go to private school? homeschool? the internet is the only safe place you have to run your mouth like a bitch?

lol calm down nancy.

I'm sure your far too busy w your billboard, print ads and other modelling work to engage in such witless banter w a 'bitch who runs his mouth on the Internet', ESFairy.

b

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #63 on: April 29, 2014, 02:05:53 PM »
I haven't run anything other than low (to moderate) dose test since 2009, maybe earlier. No aspirations to compete. Love the intensity, aggression and sex drive test gives. Fucked gf 4 times on Sunday cos she was wearing a low cut top and jerked off twice just to be safe.

If I walk in on her getting ready for the gym and nipples are on show you can bet a sexual assault is imminent. Find myself always wandering into the cardio area to check out the vag or staring at girls. I was tempted to sniff the leg press after some 10/10 finished on it tonight.

I can switch it on and off though. Put a book or some work in front of me and I may as well be a eunuch.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: April 29, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »
I haven't run anything other than low (to moderate) dose test since 2009, maybe earlier. No aspirations to compete. Love the intensity, aggression and sex drive test gives. Fucked gf 4 times on Sunday cos she was wearing a low cut top and jerked off twice just to be safe.

Is it weird that I have the same level sex drive and I haven't used anything since 2007? I'm starting to wonder if test really affects libido as much as people say it does.

BigRo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Mystical Manspreading
« Reply #65 on: April 29, 2014, 02:32:18 PM »
6 ejaculations in one day bet you felt like squatting hard after that lol

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #66 on: April 29, 2014, 02:34:18 PM »

or taking a long nap...

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: April 29, 2014, 02:48:36 PM »
i find the teat bloat only lasts for 2 days post shot. prop is less time affected- i find by 12 to 24 hours- but also gives me that facial water somewhat. i notice facially greatly. so, i try to not take a shot if i have something i want me face to be lean for. im sure we are the only people who really notice it anyway.

nothing will make you drier than winny/mast w/o using an anti-e. great summer combo if you can handle the dry joints.
That's why I only ran it that one week. Instant bloat face with me. I genetically have a rounder face as it is so that on top is not a good sight.

Are you saying on second quote that nothing will get you dryer then winny/mast except an ai or that not to use one with that combo? Or that an ai with that combo will actually make you look worse?

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #68 on: April 29, 2014, 02:56:35 PM »

I do it the odd time before I train if I walk in on her and nipples are exposed. Get tired for all of 20 minutes but then pick up. I have trouble sleeping so used to just picking myself up and pushing on.

6 times (and more) is a day off thing normally, though as it was Sunday and no work or kids I hit gym - chest, tris and medial delts.

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: April 29, 2014, 03:30:45 PM »
That's why I only ran it that one week. Instant bloat face with me. I genetically have a rounder face as it is so that on top is not a good sight.

Are you saying on second quote that nothing will get you dryer then winny/mast except an ai or that not to use one with that combo? Or that an ai with that combo will actually make you look worse?

I'm saying that that combo is as close as you'll come to drying out using anabolics without using an anti estrogen.

I don't like anti-e's personally. I train everything every 48 hours and find it def impairs my ability to recover.

using an anti e w that combo would make you drier yet.

all this is providing your carb and sodium intake isn't such that they impair the effects of the compounds.
b

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 29, 2014, 04:32:17 PM »
If you like test then take it, I never did. If you think it's needed to get freaky big that's certainly not the case. As far as sex drive goes never had or have a problem.

Lustral

• Getbig V
  • FREE NOODLES
« Reply #71 on: April 29, 2014, 04:36:43 PM »
First few cutting cyles I used to cut test completely, felt like shit running just winnie etc. Masteron kind of compensates but adding even 250mg/wk test sorted things out. Not competing so didn't need to worry about water.

After reading this thread tempted to add in other compounds again.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: April 29, 2014, 04:41:56 PM »
What's the reason for using test in the first place? As opposed to just running other androgens like Anadrol or Deca, or even Tren.

Uncle Junior

« Reply #73 on: April 29, 2014, 05:10:25 PM »

no one

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2014, 05:40:44 PM »
Do you have any issues with hair loss running winny or mast?

oddly the only hair issues I've ever had was running NPP.

I keep a close eye on my shedding. everytime I use NPP i shed. too bad cause I loved the stuff.
b