Author Topic: Star Wars: Episode VII - A Force Awakens - info and the trailer  (Read 162852 times)

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
Re: ‘Star Wars: Episode VII’ - A FORCE AWAKENS - info and the trailer
« Reply #325 on: September 12, 2015, 06:11:39 PM »
He is Force sensitive. It's just that he is not a Sith Lord. Abrams has officially said so. But he appears to want to be.

It's just that he is self-taught.

He has no Sith Master.

It seems Supreme Leader Snoke is not a Sith Lord either.

But Kylo definitely has the power. He is working to develop it.

Remember, the prophecy stated that Anakin was to bring balance to the Force by destroying the Sith. Vader returns to being Anakin. He then kills Palpatine to save his son Luke. That's it. The Sith are gone.

If Kasdan and Abrams brought back the Sith, well, it would be an insult to everything the previous movies set out to accomplish.

Due to Anakins bloodline being strong yes? But how come Leia never had any powers?

Will Mc Ren be able to shoot lightning, use telekinesis and such?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2015, 06:16:15 PM »
I ordered these bad boys Last month, should be getting them next month

And Pre-ordered this guy today, CANT wait til Dec!  for AFA

Real Dolls?

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #327 on: September 12, 2015, 06:19:42 PM »
Real Dolls?

;D

Indeed , even more gay then bodybuilding , but i do collect them, The name brand of them are HOT TOYS

I got this one just 3 weeks ago

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #328 on: September 12, 2015, 06:38:02 PM »
Due to Anakins bloodline being strong yes? But how come Leia never had any powers?

Leia has the power. She just never develops it fully. It seems that she never wanted to become a Jedi. But she has it. Don't forget, she heard Luke call to her at the end of The Empire Strikes Back.

Will Mc Ren be able to shoot lightning, use telekinesis and such?

Well, the second teaser shows him Force-choking somebody. It is either the Vicar or Poe Dameron. We can tell this by the stormtroopers and the fire in the background. That's because The First Order kills many villagers and sets fire to their settlement on Jakku.

Also, there is said to be a scene where he interrogates Rey after she is captured. He supposedly tries to use the Force to get into her head and she turns it back at him, frustrating him.

Did you listen to some of his lines from the film? Look at my post on page 12. There are Finn, Kylo and Captain Phasma lines. I must say, I don't really like Kylo's voice. I love Phasma's though.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #329 on: October 16, 2015, 11:40:33 AM »
It's official. 8)

Many different sites are reporting it, but I'll give i09 the nod.
http://io9.com/you-could-soon-buy-tickets-for-star-wars-the-force-awa-1736560695

The First Trailer (we have the two teasers) is coming Monday.

The Official Final Poster is coming Sunday. (we have the teaser poster. See picture below.)

To the member that first posts the trailer, please do it in this thread. No need to create a whole new thread just for the trailer.

The Teaser Poster.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #330 on: October 16, 2015, 11:42:31 AM »
It's official. 8)

http://io9.com/you-could-soon-buy-tickets-for-star-wars-the-force-awa-1736560695

The Official Final Poster is coming Sunday. (we have the teaser poster. See picture below.)

To the member that first posts the trailer, please do it in this thread. No need to create a whole new thread just for the trailer.

The Teaser Poster.

Nerdgasm!!!!  ;D ;D ;D

Gonna be holding my replica lightsaber and wearing my Yoda ears all weekend!!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #331 on: October 16, 2015, 11:47:00 AM »
Got my lightsaber fully ignited and ready.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #332 on: October 16, 2015, 12:09:54 PM »
This is a post from somebody who claims they saw the trailer.

Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled.

Of course, the person could be making it up. We'll know soon enough.                  

Anonymous 10/14/15 (Wed) 18:42:53 No.61770388 Perfect timing, as I have actually seen Monday night's trailer. I work at ESPN. Expect leaks very soon as it's going around. I leaked the original trailer description to Making Star Wars, so expect to see this same description on his site within a few hours. I've only seen it once. Began with a voice over talking about Vader and Palpatine. Don't remember the exact dialogue but pretty sure it's Kylo talking about finishing what they started. Talks about unison, order, ending the "chaotic void" they left. Pretty straightforward. Starfield for the entire voice over, about ten seconds? Then, the basic "This December" "from the writer of ESB" (Lawrence Kasdan) title cards Finn and Poe in a small room, arguing over who is going to fly a ship. Finn is helmet-less, unlocking Poe's handcuffs. Frantic tone, but cut with scenes of Kylo and the stromtroopers at night, using flamethrowers. Leia and a group of Rebels around a hologram of a planet. Basic military jargon, she mentions "she has experience with this sort of thing." Admiral Ackbar is present. The blue droid from the toy line is in the background. Shot of C-3PO and R2-D2. Finn and Rey getting shot at by stormtroopers, run up the ramp of the Millennium Falcon. A few shots of Captain Phasma, General Hux, Kylo Ren, and other no name Imperials looking at holograms. Captain Phasma talks, saying she'll "find and kill him." Someone responds, which narrates the next shot. I think he says something about making a big deal out of one man, or whatever. Clearly, they are talking about Finn going AWOL. Next is supposed to be some sort of surprise reveal, as the camera slowly pans back as the Millennium Falcon powers up. Single shot, from them running up the ramp to the Falcon taking off. Maybe thirty seconds total. Really cool. Lots of explosions and pot shots at the Falcon. More shots of the Falcon in the desert, Finn on the guns, Rey in the chair. "Funny" shot of BB-8 rolling up and down the hallways as the Falcon flies around. Extended shots of the Super Star Destroyer chase from the second teaser. Rey, Finn, BB-8 and Han in a hangar type area. Comedic type dialogue, back and forth between all the characters. Broken up by Chewie's roar, and some blaster fire. Everyone immediately splits off and takes cover. Supposed to be comical. Argument continues as they fire on the guys shooting at them. Don't remember anything that was said I think this is when there was another title card, or it might have been before they met Han but it said "comes the sequel to the original Star Wars trilogy" Really nice shots of TIE fighters above a jungle, firing into the woods. Probably the same scene as the X-Wings above the lake in the teasers. It looks like the same weather. Captain Phasma and Kylo ren walking out of a first Order shuttle. Ren blocks a laser from hitting Phasma. Quick shots of Phasma pushing past Stormtroopers taking cover behind trees. Her gun is automatic, she fires it indiscriminately into a group. Does not take cover as they fire back. Shots of Rey and BB-8, similar to the instagram preview watching the battle. Run in the woods. Snow scenes, a new snow speeder, walker, TIEs, patrolling a large building in the snow. Starkiller Base? General Hux voiceover about ending the wait. Strormtroopers running down a hallway and exiting out to a snowfield. Shot of the black X-Wing flying through space. TIEs and X-Wings dog fight. This is that frantic part of the trailer when things are just thrown at the screen. Definitely remember seeing Leia again, the droids, more of Phasma, more of Ren in the woods, flametroopers, etc. Lots of shots in this part. Trailer ends with Ren and Finn in the woods, red lightsaber on. Ren does a fancy move swinging the saber back and forth, reminding me immediately of the scene in Raiders of the Lost Ark with the swordsman, but in a good way if you catch my meaning. Shot of Finn responding by simply turning his lightsaber on. Title cards, new logos, etc. The last shot is an X-Wing flying through an exploding TIE. No Luke anywhere.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #333 on: October 16, 2015, 12:15:46 PM »
that fat negroe ruins this film.  old man han solo looks like his depends need to be changed

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #334 on: October 16, 2015, 12:16:23 PM »
Any bodybuilders on the cast?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #335 on: October 16, 2015, 12:41:01 PM »
None that I know of.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #336 on: October 17, 2015, 07:53:18 AM »
Thomas Wolfe was correct.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #337 on: October 17, 2015, 04:58:24 PM »
I ordered these bad boys Last month, should be getting them next month

And Pre-ordered this guy today, CANT wait til Dec!  for AFA

Have them already...
Did you see the new imperial AT-AT driver?
Just pre order mine..

Sideshow.com

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #338 on: October 17, 2015, 05:01:52 PM »

;D

Indeed , even more gay then bodybuilding , but i do collect them, The name brand of them are HOT TOYS

I got this one just 3 weeks ago

Same here...
Being buying them for a couple of years..
Sideshow.com
Usually order a extra one.. I have sold them on ebay for 2 to 4 times the original amount..

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #339 on: October 17, 2015, 05:11:23 PM »
Are the tickets being sold already?
Want to buy tickets for the marathon...

gmflex

• Getbig V
« Reply #340 on: October 17, 2015, 05:44:29 PM »
It's official. 8)

The Teaser Poster.

I recommend for anybody that wants to know what happened after the return of the Jedi.. buy the star wars aftermath book.. it bridges the 30 year gap..
Amazon.com has it for $16 bucks..
Worth the read..

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #341 on: October 18, 2015, 12:30:27 PM »
It's not just Aftermath.

You have to read a lot of stuff if you want everything post Return of the Jedi up to now.

Here's the list:
• Star Wars: Aftermath
• Star Wars: Lost Stars
• Moving Target: A Princess Leia Adventure
• Smuggler's Run: A Han Solo Adventure
• The Weapon of a Jedi: A Luke Skywalker Adventure
• Star Wars: Journey to The Force Awakens - C-3PO (one-shot comic) It's not out yet. Will explain why C-3PO now has one red arm.                                                                                                                                
• Star Wars: Shattered Empire (4 issue comic)  The first three issues are out.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

I definitely recommend the four issue comic series Shattered Empire.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #342 on: October 18, 2015, 12:49:03 PM »
Here's the Official Poster.  8) :o

You can see Maz Kanata (Lupita Nyong'o) next to R2-D2.

No Luke. (Mark Hamill)
No Supreme Leader Snoke. (Andy Serkis)

Trailer tomorrow during halftime of Giants/Eagles game!

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #343 on: October 18, 2015, 12:50:07 PM »
Sam Jackson looks great for an older guy.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #344 on: October 18, 2015, 12:59:54 PM »
Some parts of the trailer are getting out as Monday Night Football ads.

The attack on Takodana. :o

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #345 on: October 18, 2015, 01:02:09 PM »
Some parts of the trailer are getting out as Monday Night Football ads.

The attack on Takodana. :o

Tokaswolla?

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #346 on: October 18, 2015, 01:09:08 PM »
 ;D

We're not sure how they pronounce it yet.

It's where Maz Kanata's castle resides.
It's where they have the flashback/vision scene.
It's where Rey (Daisy Ridley) gets captured by The First Order.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #347 on: October 18, 2015, 02:09:34 PM »
Another ad for the trailer.

Rey, Poe, BB-8, Finn and Kylo.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #348 on: October 18, 2015, 02:41:47 PM »
Any bodybuilders on the cast?

The chick has an instagram, and she routinely posts videos of herself doing deadlifts and box jumps, etc.
a

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #349 on: October 18, 2015, 02:46:14 PM »
The chick has an instagram, and she routinely posts videos of herself doing deadlifts and box jumps, etc.

Here she is supposedly deadlifting 176x2 (with overhand grip no less), not bad for a broad:

https://twitter.com/tinyasterisms/status/650845416783761410/photo/1