Author Topic: The best piece of equipment I own.  (Read 11980 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: The best piece of equipment I own.
« Reply #25 on: April 30, 2014, 09:14:24 AM »
Nice sturdy looking bench dude.

I also like the blue 100 lb. bag hanging there and the collection of specialty bars in the far corner (buffalo bar and "safety" squat bar).

:D

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 09:29:11 AM »
This bench. It weighs over 80 lbs. It doesn't budge.

(Obviously I am trying to return us to bb-related posts)
Where id you get it and more important how much was it?

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 09:52:51 AM »
Perfect so your big fat smelly lard ass will not crash the bench now you need a scooter to go to burger king.

Those scooters are awesome.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #28 on: April 30, 2014, 09:54:49 AM »
Where id you get it and more important ho much was it?

I got it from Rogue. It is their "Monster Bench" with the "Thompson Fatpad"

http://www.roguefitness.com/monster-utility-bench.php

$295

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #29 on: April 30, 2014, 09:55:49 AM »
whats the ph level in that water?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2014, 09:56:07 AM »

$295
all the specs as well! Thanks

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2014, 10:06:29 AM »
If he really had a fat smelly lard ass you'd be asking for address so you could go lick and sniff that bench when he's done you manfucking sperm burping nut sucking filthy pile of pure posting suck.  All your thousands of posts here suck except 9, and one was a copy paste and really shouldn't count.
Damn, upgraded from 4 good posts to 9?

I'm starting to think you're cutting him some slack. How much is he paying you? ;)

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2014, 10:06:54 AM »
If he really had a fat smelly lard ass you'd be asking for address so you could go lick and sniff that bench when he's done you manfucking sperm burping nut sucking filthy pile of pure posting suck.  All your thousands of posts here suck except 9, and one was a copy paste and really shouldn't count.

You're the worst fucking poster on this site now, and we're all a little dumber after being subjected to the steaming pile of digital pigshit you put on our screens each day.  Go suck some more shit out of one of of your male client's sphincter, you dick.

If you were a gladiator you'd be Faggonius Maximus.

It is an honor to have Foozle drop an atomic truth-bomb in my thread. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 10:09:33 AM »
 :o  I used to own all this,  Sold it a few years back.  Now all I have is a heavy duty adjustable bench some dumbbells, a barbell, some weight plates and an ez curl bar.
V

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 30, 2014, 10:10:30 AM »
More....
V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #35 on: April 30, 2014, 10:17:03 AM »
:o  I used to own all this,  Sold it a few years back.  Now all I have is a heavy duty adjustable bench some dumbbells, a barbell, some weight plates and an ez curl bar.

seems like a lot for a home gym...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 30, 2014, 10:17:11 AM »
more..
V

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 30, 2014, 10:20:31 AM »
nice , you really went all out.
F

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 30, 2014, 10:36:14 AM »
nice , you really went all out.
Yeah I did, I busted a gut getting all that stuff, getting it there and setting it up, only to have my life go pear shaped soon afterwards and decide to sell it all again.  I have mixed feelings when I look back to this time in my life, it some ways it was a really good and really bad time all at once.  It's been a while since I seen these photos and it is a reminder of a dark, dark time in my life.
V

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #39 on: April 30, 2014, 10:39:09 AM »
Yeah I did, I busted a gut getting all that stuff, getting it there and setting it up, only to have my life go pear shaped soon afterwards and decide to sell it all again.  I have mixed feelings when I look back to this time in my life, it some ways it was a really good and really bad time all at once.  It's been a while since I seen these photos and it is a reminder of a dark, dark time in my life.
I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT AS HOME GYM...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 30, 2014, 10:40:00 AM »
seems like a lot for a home gym...
Well I was looking to start a small gym for the less privileged, where they could pay a couple of bucks or even train for free if they couldn't afford it.  When I was a young guy and I couldn't afford to train, there were a couple of christians who ran a small gym out of an old cow milking shed and they charged like a dollar or two to train and even let you train for free when you didn't have any money.  I was inspired by that, but long story short, my personal life went to hell soon after I started this venture and I packed it all in.  I have really mixed feelings about this time in my life.
V

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #41 on: April 30, 2014, 10:42:41 AM »
Well I was looking to start a small gym for the less privileged, where they could pay a couple of bucks or even train for free if they couldn't afford it.  When I was a young guy and I couldn't afford to train, there were a couple of christians who ran a small gym out of an old cow milking shed and they charged like a dollar or two to train and even let you train for free when you didn't have any money.  I was inspired by that, but long story short, my personal life went to hell soon after I started this venture and I packed it all in.  I have really mixed feelings about this time in my life.

Sorry, man. Sounds like you were on a good path for a while...

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #42 on: April 30, 2014, 10:42:52 AM »
sorry to hear bro..

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2014, 10:45:08 AM »
Well I was looking to start a small gym for the less privileged
It's been done.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2014, 10:46:09 AM »

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2014, 10:47:37 AM »
sorry to hear bro..
Sorry, man. Sounds like you were on a good path for a while...
Thanks for the kind words.  Fuck! I am even getting emotional reflecting on this.  Looking back I made some horrible personal and financial choices, drugs got the better of me and my relationships and support system suffered as a result.  I hope one day to get back to where I once was. Life has a strange way of flooring you when you least expect it.  It has taken me a little longer to get up of the canvas this time around.  :'(
V

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2014, 11:07:25 AM »
Some of the best equipment I have ever used was at Powerhouse Gym in Atlanta.  (Alpharetta actually)

I have never seen the brand around anywhere else and can't remember the name of it.  But it was plate loaded machines similar to Hammer Strength but the difference was that they were designed to place additional emphasis/stress on the muscle being trained during the negative portion.  It was awesome.  You could load up a leg extension machine with 300 lbs and it would only feel like 150 lbs going up, but going down it was like an invisible man jumped on the pads.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2014, 11:12:10 AM »
Thanks for the kind words.  Fuck! I am even getting emotional reflecting on this.  Looking back I made some horrible personal and financial choices, drugs got the better of me and my relationships and support system suffered as a result.  I hope one day to get back to where I once was. Life has a strange way of flooring you when you least expect it.  It has taken me a little longer to get up of the canvas this time around.  :'(
best of luck man, hope things turn around for you soon.
F

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2014, 11:33:52 AM »

$295

But why not buy an adjustable bench ???

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #49 on: April 30, 2014, 11:38:47 AM »
Great looking home gym E Kul,is that building part of your home or somewhere else that you used to rent.