Author Topic: people who work out 15-18 hours a week but dont even look like they lift  (Read 5357 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
do they have a serious mental disease?

more common than you think at gyms

Incredible news, Mental Sanatorium in Leopold's  ''havana'' must have very well equipted gym  ;D

Eric2

• Getbig IV
I got the best results for size and strength with 3 days a week 35 or so minute workouts each.
h

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
It doesn't matter what one does if he doesn't use steroids... most will not look like they lift. Or more correctly, it will be hard to tell if someone is just a fit person, a manual laborer, a wrestler or if they are "bodybuilding". If you immediately recognize someone as having a "lifting" physique = steroids.

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
Without gear, most have to be under 10% bodyfat to look like they lift. And in America more and more are not getting under 10%.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
10h per week here. Until I clean and jerk more than anabolichalo used to I consider myself a fucking looser. But it takes a lot of fucking time in the gym.
good luck with taht ::)

you do know there is technique involved right ;D

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
It doesn't matter what one does if he doesn't use steroids... most will not look like they lift. Or more correctly, it will be hard to tell if someone is just a fit person, a manual laborer, a wrestler or if they are "bodybuilding". If you immediately recognize someone as having a "lifting" physique = steroids.
EXACTLY

i get so TIRED of the delusions spouted by some on here, that you can "build" and "impressive" "physique" without steroids

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
EXACTLY

i get so TIRED of the delusions spouted by some on here, that you can "build" and "impressive" "physique" without steroids

You can as a natty, but it has to be perfect conditions.

Contest ready lean, tanned, in a tank top, and after a cheat meal. That's only time you look epic

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Contest ready lean, tanned, in a tank top, and after a cheat meal. That's only time you look epic

*impressive physique in clothes

Naturals can look pretty good at the beach, but they'll disappear in a t-shirt.  Thickness or definition, a natural must choose one

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
*impressive physique in clothes

Naturals can look pretty good at the beach, but they'll disappear in a t-shirt.  Thickness or definition, a natural must choose one
naturals need to find another hobby or start injecting roids

anabolichalo

• Getbig V

ok well this is pointless because this is not a realistic scenario where you are going to have horny drunk hittable women around you

pointless

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion

Logically speaking, yes. But they make me look like a genetic freak in comparison, so I don't mind.

Training at a gym with only juicers wouldn't be as satisfying

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
Logically speaking, yes. But they make me look like a genetic freak in comparison, so I don't mind.

Training at a gym with only juicers wouldn't be as satisfying
good point

especially satisfying when they wear super tight shirts at night club and you make them look like tiny homos with "casual" short sleeve colared shirt  ;D

Julio Ceasar

• Getbig V

This is sad and true

forillagorilla

• Getbig IV
We have all seen these people. They need to UP THEIR FUCKING DOSE or take up basket weaving or some shit.

On a more serious note, the world is full of clueless idiots who get on a treadmill every day like drones yet dont shed any drastic weight and look basically the same year after year.  You can't help people who are too fucking stupid to help themselves and have no will power to 1) educate themselves on how to eat and 2) have the determination to NOT eat whatever they want all the time. The reality is, exercise does almost nothing for weight loss without a calorie deficit and cleaner diet. http://well.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/08/01/dieting-vs-exercise-for-weight-loss/

Says the man with huge tits!! Goddamn that's nasty - but your proud - ha

doriancutlerman

• Getbig IV
do they have a serious mental disease?

more common than you think at gyms

Nah, that's pretty common in many of the gyms I've frequented.  One country club kid of maybe 17-20 used to be training biceps when I'd come into the gym and he'd still be slaving away on them when I left.  I felt bad for the lad, all no homo.  He was supersetting from one thing to the next, constantly going to failure, even using good form.  But the kid had a build I would've been embarrassed to have when I was 14 and maybe six months into training seriously.

15+ hours/wk. might be a hair extreme, though ... best I can tell, most of the skinny guys or fellas who have been stuck for years typically don't train much more than 12 hrs./wk. (if of course you could call it "training"; a lot of them bench for hours, curl for ages and do tons of overhead presses in a Smith, then do a few token sets of pulldowns and leg extensions). 

I don't personally know anyone who actually trains more than 8-10 hrs./wk. and has any kind of size, including guys who have been on for 10-20 years.  I make my best gains training about a third that TOPS, but I am starting to get old and have a lot of intermittent joint pains now.  The days of awesome upper body gains from Heavy Duty-type 35 min. workout 2-3 times week and skipping legs might be over ...  more of a pumping-oriented routine might be indicated, 'specially since I'd like to be in this past 40 :)

But I'll skill skip legs unless I want to compete again (naturally gifted legs, especially calves.  Combined with small ankles, my 17" untrained calves look better than some fatass permabulker's 19" ... and if I start training them again ... mwahahahahahahahahaha ;D  They blow up even natty, thank the Old Gods and the New).