Author Topic: Diet Pills and Protein  (Read 3639 times)

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Diet Pills and Protein
« on: January 23, 2006, 08:39:14 AM »
Well I've officially been out of lifting for about 2 years now and I know alots changed, including me.  I've gained 37lbs. since I quit lifting and I've let myself become a fat ass, now it's time to get back into decent shape.  I'm 6'3" and right now I weigh 247lbs. and have a unproportionate body so I'm just trying to do this to get back into shape, etc... Bigger mid section and small legs describes my body.  I want to get back to about 210lbs.  I'm needing some advice on which diet pills work, I used to take Xenadrine w/ Ephedra.  Also are there any good websites to order diet pills and protein from?

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Diet Pills and Protein
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 08:40:54 AM »
Eat less bad food, less calories, less fat and start with some kinda exercise, walking, running, swimming or whatever.
No pills will do that for you.
Z

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 09:44:09 AM »
I have started to cut back, I started lifting again last Wednesday and I've lost 2lbs. so far.  I loved the diet pills, all the energy I felt, made my workouts feel that much better.  I understand the concept of eating less, eating more proteins, not drinking Coke's, etc...I'm still looking for an edge though, that's why I want to find a good diet pill.  Protein shakes also, trying to find one that doesn't taste like dish soap or pond water!

Bear03

• Getbig IV
  • back in the swing of things
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 10:09:29 AM »
Actually, Bluto is right.  If you've just started exercising again, and just started your diet, that alone will be more than enough to help you get in shape.  After 2 months of eating healthy (very healthy) and doing cardio and lifting, you'll probably be plateauing a bit.  It is at that point that you can add ephedra or some diet pill to speed up further fat loss.

If you're going to get protein, though, www.trueprotein.com (you can customize your protein powder) or www.bodybuilding.com, also with comparable prices is www.1fast400.com , chris mason (who runs the company) posts here.
:-)

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2006, 09:17:03 PM »
I loved the diet pills, all the energy I felt, made my workouts feel that much better.   Protein shakes also, trying to find one that doesn't taste like dish soap or pond water!

Well, if you're looking for just a little extra energy kick - try caffeine tabs (like Vivarin) with 1g (1000mg) L-tyrosine.

As far as protein goes - basic, decent tasting stuff = Optimum 100% Whey
:

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2006, 09:23:01 PM »
Question: How many times can this be asked on this thread?

Answer: apparently more than needed!!!

Not trying to make you feel like an idiot bro, congrats on wanting to get back into shape, that is the first step towards progress, wanting to do something about being fat. But if you would read the various topics already laid out on this board you'll find similar questions have already been asked, if not the exact...and I'm afraid the answers are simple and the exact same everytime.

This question is getting to be as bad as the dbol only question on the gear board... good heavens people, read ahead.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2006, 09:25:29 PM »
Run at least a mile, 5 times a week. The weight will drop off, especially if the diet improves. Not jogging-running.

RancherRanger

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 01:13:47 PM »
Arnold, I have read around but maybe I overlooked where this has popped up or searched wrong.  I figured it was easier to ask a question than to read for hours when I'm at work and don't have the ability to play online as I wish.