Author Topic: For ukbeth- Proof I was on nothing in the pics/video  (Read 5281 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
For ukbeth- Proof I was on nothing in the pics/video
« on: May 05, 2014, 07:24:11 AM »
I posted some pics in the anabolic halo thread that weren't the best. some guys Said  I was on gear after the military press video etc. Truth be told that was done without one chemical in my body.  I've always just been a very strong dude. My bbing genetics are meh and I fuck it up even further by drinking half a gallon of whole milk every day for years and years. skin has gotten very thick.

IN two weeks these are the results since adding in BCAA's pre workout, and post workout.

weight gain- 7  lbs
arms- 17 3/4 cold to just over 18 inches cold  
 my  lower belly fat  is starting to disappear.

I don't want to make this a long thread and anabolic halo and jeff bumping it 500 times with their gimmicks so just comment below and if your a confirmed member/non gimmick  I'll pm you a shot and y'all can vouch for me that I was natural in those pics. because Not the kind of two week changes you see if you have been on for months and months. not this quick
l

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
Re: For ukbeth- Proof I was on nothing in the pics/video
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2014, 07:25:46 AM »
I suspect adding "BCAA"s to your supplement regime is not actually making lower belly fat melt right off.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2014, 07:25:57 AM »
Ok I saw my friend nick Last friday right? I saw him again this weekend. 7 days apart before we hit the club. the first thing he says to me is
"damn dude did you get bigger wtf?"

two whores comment on my arms at the club. When Im off bcaa's whores almost never comment on my arms.
l

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2014, 07:27:10 AM »
Ok I saw my friend nick Last friday right? I saw him again this weekend. 7 days apart before we hit the club. the first thing he says to me is
"damn dude did you get bigger wtf?"

two whores comment on my arms at the club. When Im off bcaa's whores almost never comment on my arms.

what brand you taking
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2014, 07:41:32 AM »
I posted some pics in the anabolic halo thread that weren't the best. some guys Said  I was on gear after the military press video etc. Truth be told that was done without one chemical in my body.  I've always just been a very strong dude. My bbing genetics are meh and I fuck it up even further by drinking half a gallon of whole milk every day for years and years. skin has gotten very thick.

IN two weeks these are the results since adding in BCAA's pre workout, and post workout.

weight gain- 7  lbs

I don't want to make this a long thread and anabolic halo and jeff bumping it 500 times with their gimmicks so just comment below and if your a confirmed member/non gimmick  I'll pm you a shot and y'all can vouch for me that I was natural in those pics. because Not the kind of two week changes you see if you have been on for months and months. not this quick

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2014, 07:42:54 AM »
pm'd you 2  fellas
l

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2014, 07:44:07 AM »
pm'd you 2  fellas
Lol at people giving a fuck.

Seriously , BCAAs of peace.

You have crashed in a load of gear and no doubt T3s after your owning by halo.

Epic attention whore of peace.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2014, 07:46:13 AM »
Flint you are a nice young man. You don't need to refer to females as whores. You are not milo's.

Simple Simon

« Reply #8 on: May 05, 2014, 07:47:14 AM »
Flint you are a nice young man. You don't need to refer to females as whores. You are not milo's.
Hes only a little boy booty, he has to post like that to make up for his lack of cock size.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 05, 2014, 07:49:08 AM »
Hes only a little boy booty, he has to post like that to make up for his lack of cock size.
No that's thick nick.

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 07:49:50 AM »
By the way, you didnt need to start a thread explaining you were clean in the picture, the picture was self explanatory.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 07:59:40 AM »
By the way, you didnt need to start a thread explaining you were clean in the picture, the picture was self explanatory.

he looks bigger now
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 08:03:04 AM »
he looks bigger now
I should hope so with the amount of gear hes thrown in.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 08:13:40 AM »
I don't read PMs unless they are from Marty Champions or BDB.

the trainer

« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 08:24:02 AM »

weight gain- 7  lbs

What a load of bullshit so you took some cutting steroids for the last two weeks and you lost some bodyfat why do you have to lie and claim that you are on bcaas this is getbig not bodybuilding.com nobody here is that stupid.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2014, 08:27:10 AM »
BCAA's didn't do fuck-all for me when I was natty. I might has well been sipping fucking Cool-Aid.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 08:29:32 AM »
BCAA's didn't do fuck-all for me when I was natty. I might has well been sipping fucking Cool-Aid.

ive never tried them

apart from some glutamine supps when injured
T

Simple Simon

« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2014, 08:30:10 AM »
What a load of bullshit so you took some cutting steroids for the last two weeks and you lost some bodyfat why do you have to lie and claim that you are on bcaas this is getbig not bodybuilding.com nobody here is that stupid.
He posted it not because he thinks we're that stupid, its because he's that stupid.

Simple Simon

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2014, 08:32:04 AM »
ive never tried them

apart from some glutamine supps when injured
I use BCAAs when dieting, for around 50 pence a day its just adding that bit extra when on a restricted diet.

They certainly don't do anything muscle gain and condition wise in 2 weeks.

Lol at the OPs ignorance.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2014, 08:33:28 AM »
I use BCAAs when dieting, for around 50 pence a day its just adding that bit extra when on a restricted diet.

They certainly don't do anything muscle gain and condition wise in 2 weeks.

Lol at the OPs ignorance.

which brand do you use

im going really strict for the next four weeks

so need all the help I can get
T

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2014, 08:41:11 AM »
Flintstones meaning test prop when he says bcaa's.

ProudVirgin69

• Getbig V
  • hardcore redneck electric champion
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2014, 08:41:54 AM »

I find them quite good to drink while working out.  They block the reuptake of tryptophan I believe, and by that mechanism they keep me from getting tired.  I can easily go 20-30 minutes longer before I start to feel fatigued.

I just use whatever cheap ones I can find, currently using Primaforce instantized that I found....90 servings for $25 at www.smartpowders.com

Otherwise, I know a lot of people like Xtend, which is $30 for 45 servings on Amazon.

Simple Simon

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 08:42:21 AM »
which brand do you use

im going really strict for the next four weeks

so need all the help I can get
Used a few different ones in the past, get a flavoured powder, they taste OK and I used to have one when I first woke up and another during training.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 08:44:24 AM »
Hey Flint,  how many cycles have you ran?

Simple Simon

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 08:44:59 AM »
Hey Flint,  how many cycles have you ran?

Since he was 17 at least.
Heres a post of his from 2010
get a blood test .

BEFORE you get deep in a cycle.

It is very easy to do guys there is tons of places that will do it for a few bucks and send it out to a lab for you....

if you do three or four cycles a year that's a blood test every three months or so...absolutely nothing. and it will save alot of time and money and frustration.

I always chuckle when I see guys running 750mg of test and are 6 weeks in waiting for it to "kick in" and spend tons of money on drugs but wont get a blood test for a few bucks..... and come to boards asking if their shit is legit  :)

So if I am running 250mg twice a week I would get it tested on the fourth shot(two weeks in)...

this is a guideline based on what has been done in the medical field on blood plasma levels....

on 250mg of test per week levels should be around 1100-1600ng/dl for test
500mg per week should be 1800-2200ng/dl
750mg should be well in the 3000's for free test END OF STORY!

of course everyone will metabolize test differently but this is a safe bet .

So pin yourself with fake gear for a month or get a blood test after two shots.... tough choice.

flame on. :D