Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 78908 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
Re: Rob, The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #100 on: May 19, 2014, 05:33:20 PM »
Indiana doesnt stand a chance at beating miami in a 7 game series

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #101 on: May 19, 2014, 07:32:13 PM »
Paul George and Hibbert had an orgy with some girl... HIbbert caught feelings for her... and it wrecked the team at the end of the year. 

They're past that now, and they're back on the same page, but yeah, they're showing their low IQ, their craziness, their talent thru immaturity. 

Miami is sitll favorite to win the series, and if they win game 2, they'd still have to lose 3 out of 5, with home court advantage, which woudl be unlikely.  But I"m hardly on the edge of my seat like i was last year. 

Hibbert smirking after every layup makes his face punchable, so I'm rooting against IND entirely based upon that.  "We showed the haters" and celebrating a super bowl victory after beating scrub teams. 

IND vs SA finals would be hard to even watch.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #102 on: May 19, 2014, 07:42:15 PM »
Paul George and Hibbert had an orgy with some girl... HIbbert caught feelings for her... and it wrecked the team at the end of the year. 

They're past that now, and they're back on the same page, but yeah, they're showing their low IQ, their craziness, their talent thru immaturity. 

Miami is sitll favorite to win the series, and if they win game 2, they'd still have to lose 3 out of 5, with home court advantage, which woudl be unlikely.  But I"m hardly on the edge of my seat like i was last year. 

Hibbert smirking after every layup makes his face punchable, so I'm rooting against IND entirely based upon that.  "We showed the haters" and celebrating a super bowl victory after beating scrub teams. 

IND vs SA finals would be hard to even watch.

I agree, but im not liking wade and his cross dressing ways.
Im sure this is the last season lebron and wade play together. Lebron is bored.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 19, 2014, 07:48:20 PM »
I agree, but im not liking wade and his cross dressing ways.
Im sure this is the last season lebron and wade play together. Lebron is bored.

it'll be good for the league to see Lebron in a place like houston or something.  MIA losing every year with him on it woudl be lame.

And I still think he could end up with the Lakers... if only for the "storylines" that'd come with a lebron + kobe run.   Veterans would LINE UP to play for the minimum to get on that team.  Keep gasol, relegate Kobe to a limited role (to match his skill set), draft a badass with the #1 or #2 or #3 pick... and sign Lebron... that team would be INSANE for 2 years... and I bet lebron would have an 'opt out' choice after 2 or 3 years.   Sure, he could go elsewhere... but you talk about the all-time greats in the sport, you're talking about Jordan and a bunch of Lakers and Celtics.  IF they have a badass pick, Pau stays, Kobe agrees to play second fiddle, it coudl happen.    

At Houston, they could win a shitload of titles though... where do yall think Lebron woudl land?  Vegas says:

Dwight Howard may be the Great White Whale of the 2013 NBA free-agent market but he’s a minnow compared to LeBron James and the possible free-agent derby in the summer of 2014.

James, who’s open for business following the 2013-14 NBA season, has told the media he isn’t thinking about possible 2014 destinations and is more concerned about winning a third straight championship with the Miami Heat.

That hasn’t stopped oddsmakers from setting prices on James’ next stop on his legendary NBA tour. While the Heat are -400 favorites to hang on to the King, LeBron’s former club, the Cleveland Cavaliers, are on the radar at +375.

Also among the notable contenders for James are the Los Angeles Lakers (+550), Chicago Bulls (+700), and Dallas Mavericks (+1,300).

Here’s the full list of possible destinations for King James and their odds:

Miami Heat -400
Cleveland Cavaliers +375
Los Angeles Lakers +550
Chicago Bulls +700
Dallas Mavericks +1,300
Los Angeles Clippers +4,900
New York Knicks +7,400
San Antonio Spurs +9,900
Boston Celtics +9,900
Brooklyn Nets +14,900
Oklahoma City Thunder +19,900

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 26, 2014, 05:41:58 PM »
IND should be the favorite tonight.   What's the line?  Birdman out.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #105 on: May 26, 2014, 07:43:58 PM »
favorite what? losers?

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #106 on: May 26, 2014, 08:38:31 PM »
240 you have strange ideas about how lines work in the NBA.

In a game between two teams with similar records the home team is almost always favored. 

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #107 on: May 27, 2014, 08:06:28 PM »
Spurs Looking UNSTOPPABLE tonight  :o :o

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: May 27, 2014, 08:11:21 PM »
240 you have strange ideas about how lines work in the NBA.

In a game between two teams with similar records the home team is almost always favored. 

HEAT were probably favored in both game 1 and 2?   On the road.   

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: May 27, 2014, 08:16:03 PM »
Joking?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 27, 2014, 08:35:33 PM »

;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: May 27, 2014, 08:47:59 PM »
I've never seen Duncan so emotional.  about to take the bait and fight oncourt, then starting shit with teammates.

they may win the series, but they sure don't have control at the moment.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 27, 2014, 08:50:16 PM »
I wish Spurs would win this series.  I don't think Okc can beat the Heat.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: May 27, 2014, 09:10:03 PM »
I wish Spurs would win this series.  I don't think Okc can beat the Heat.

SA is still better coached and way more disciplined.  We are starting to see more steals, quicker feet, and higher jumps by the younger team.  At some point, the 16 year old high school kid WILL beat shaq in a game of basketball.  It might be when shaq is 50 or 70 or 90... but at some point (maybe not this year), the youth and energy and talent of an OKC will beat out the much better prepared Spurs.

Last year, I was confident the younger, more talented HEAT would beat SA, and they did.  I'm not ready to commit to that this year - SA still has to lose a game AT HOME which might be too hard for SA.  But seeing Duncan losing his head tonight was discouraging for SA fans. 

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: May 27, 2014, 09:22:23 PM »
wheres wiggs? is anyone checking on him? its not looking like a done deal for the spurs. HEAT three-pete?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: May 28, 2014, 10:22:14 AM »
Bosh said he would take a pay cut to stay in MIAMI

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #116 on: May 28, 2014, 10:53:49 AM »

He knows they will look to trade him so he's being proactive to taking a cut.  He's not dumb.  He's a solid player, just doesn't fit into Spoels system.
Heat need to get Love and a couple solid bench players.  Battier seems useless and Allen will be gone next year.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #117 on: May 28, 2014, 10:57:07 AM »

I bet he would. Why not keep the core intact and win more championships? The weather is beautiful, tons of beautiful pussy floating around the city, and he's playing with 2 NBA top 15 players alongside him. He doesn't need the extra money. His current contract made him a ton of $$$ and he's still playing near his prime form.

Every offseason, the Heat can use the mid level exception and add a talented veteran to the roster to fill a certain role. Rashard Lewis, Battier, Birdman, and Haslem are off the roster next year. Maybe even Ray Allen and Oden too. There will be some openings on their roster after the season is over.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #118 on: May 28, 2014, 11:04:25 AM »
He knows they will look to trade him so he's being proactive to taking a cut.  He's not dumb.  He's a solid player, just doesn't fit into Spoels system.
Heat need to get Love and a couple solid bench players.  Battier seems useless and Allen will be gone next year.

How does he not fit his system? He's ideally suited to Spoel's system now. Bosh used to be mainly a post player with the Raptors. He's now falling in love with his medium jump shot and 3 point shot and been effective. He's 7 feet tall and hitting .42% from 3 point range in the playoffs. And he's been playing very well this season and picking up the slack with Wade out with injury.

I don't think he's going anywhere. With so many roster spots to fill this off-season, they don't need to trade Bosh in order to get talent in exchange. There's a good amount of salary coming off Miami's books.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #119 on: May 28, 2014, 11:10:55 AM »
Dont worry, Spurs will dispatch miami once they finish off the Thunderrefs.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2014, 11:16:50 AM »
I've never seen Duncan so emotional.  about to take the bait and fight oncourt, then starting shit with teammates.

they may win the series, but they sure don't have control at the moment.

I'm glad to finally see some passion from him.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2014, 11:35:03 AM »
Dont worry, Spurs will dispatch miami once they finish off the Thunderrefs.
Heat will dispose of Indiana tonight. They will have a nice rest and then go on to threepeat against most likely the Spurs.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2014, 11:36:49 AM »
What the fuck!  Gettin' kinda nervous here. The Wiggs Effect is going into effect. "If Wiggs says it will happen, it won't happen."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2014, 11:46:28 AM »
What the fuck!  Gettin' kinda nervous here. The Wiggs Effect is going into effect. "If Wiggs says it will happen, it won't happen."
Keep talking Wiggsy, putting the reverse black magic on your Spurs.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2014, 12:20:14 PM »
Heat will dispose of Indiana tonight. They will have a nice rest and then go on to threepeat against most likely the Spurs.

The spurs will have an easier time with the Heat than they do with the Thunderrefs. They match up much better and the spurs will have home court this time.