Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 80366 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #800 on: June 16, 2014, 11:52:45 AM »
Yes but tainted by the fact that several superstars colluded with each other to form an artificially manufactured 'super team' which would allow them to avoid those pesky things like having to build up a team, having to compete against your rivals/peers, and pretty much assured they would 'get theirs'.

Its beautiful, beautiful  irony that they got smashed by a team that was built up the hard way and had 0 flashy, stat stuffing superstars
This^^^^^^^^^

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #801 on: June 16, 2014, 11:52:52 AM »
Not James fault at all.  He brought it night after night best against a superior Spurs team.   Dude has help, but not the caliber needed to beat the Spurs.

Problem was Wade just faded.  Not able to do anything and Bosh who was huge last year in the finals was nowhere.  Miami's biggest problem is their bench.  Battier sucks, Anserson sucks, Haslem sucks, Allen is just too old.  They had no one that could come in and score yet the Spurs were able to rest guys a lot and still gain points.  James was getting gassed playing against fresh legs all game.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #802 on: June 16, 2014, 02:17:09 PM »
Quick, Wade ain't leaving, but will probably take a pay cut to keep the big 3 together and probably take a lesser role, maybe come off the bench!
I don't call them the big 3 now.
Wade and Bosh were exposed.
Wade may not be leaving but the team should cut him or pay him the minimum.
Team basketball is amazing.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #803 on: June 16, 2014, 02:18:35 PM »
Problem was Wade just faded.  Not able to do anything and Bosh who was huge last year in the finals was nowhere.  Miami's biggest problem is their bench.  Battier sucks, Anserson sucks, Haslem sucks, Allen is just too old.  They had no one that could come in and score yet the Spurs were able to rest guys a lot and still gain points.  James was getting gassed playing against fresh legs all game.
X2.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #804 on: June 16, 2014, 02:34:22 PM »
I don't call them the big 3 now.
Wade and Bosh were exposed.
Wade may not be leaving but the team should cut him or pay him the minimum.
Team basketball is amazing.
It won't happen because of loyalty, he brought a championship in 2006, Dade County, was known as Wade County before Lebron came along. He will have to take a pay cut to keep Lebron and Bosch and whoever they get to rebuild. It's similar to the Kobe situation only Wade won't get anything near 20 mill mark.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #805 on: June 16, 2014, 02:39:32 PM »
It won't happen because of loyalty, he brought a championship in 2006, Dade County, was known as Wade County before Lebron came along. He will have to take a pay cut to keep Lebron and Bosch and whoever they get to rebuild. It's similar to the Kobe situation only Wade won't get anything near 20 mill mark.
Jerry Buss was just smart, he would not pay Shaq for shit he did in the past.
These other fuckers pay Kobe for winning years ago, I tell you this, Kobe has not won in years.
Miami will do the same for Wade but it's stupid.

gmflex

• Getbig V
  • The Empire lives...you rebel scum!!!
« Reply #806 on: June 16, 2014, 03:56:59 PM »
Just finished re watching game 4 & 5 on Nba tv...
 ;D ;D
Heat got destroyed

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #807 on: June 16, 2014, 03:59:19 PM »

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #808 on: June 16, 2014, 04:03:33 PM »

You can't just cut a player in the NBA.  Wade has 2 years at $40 million left.  Unless another team takes him in a trade the Heat are stuck with him.  I don't know if they every used their one time Amnesty card.  now would be the time to use it.  Bosh doesn't want to leave Miami.  has made it clear he'd take less and I'm sure the Heat will oblige.

This offseason Anderson is gone, Allen is gone, Battier is gone, Haslem is gone, Chalmers needs to go.  Miami will be a complete rebuild minus the "big 3" who really are about the "big 1 3/4"

I am by no means blaming the officials for any of the Heat's ineptitude but I saw it in game one and in this game where they are about to go off on a huge run and all of a sudden the refs start calling BS fouls on the Heat and let the Spurs get away with a lot.  They weren't the reason why the Heat lost but they did help the Spurs a bit.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #809 on: June 16, 2014, 04:24:14 PM »
Bullshit, Lebron ain't leaving where would he go, L.A., Cleveland, New York, please. Contracts will be restructured especially Wades, Chalmers, Birdman, Battier all will be gone. Ray Allen may retire. They will go after a point guard and a big body versatile power forward. I am sure they will make a run at Mello too.

did you hear the post-game talk?   Lebron paused for 5 seconds when asked if he was coming back, then gave some bullshite about taking time to think.

bosh too - they're outta there.  Wade is gonna be horrible next year, collecting top $ dollar.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #810 on: June 16, 2014, 04:27:48 PM »
I have no issues lebron leaving

He plays out his contracts

There is no such thing as loyalty in sports, the moment you are hurt or suck, forget about getting them to resign you

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #811 on: June 16, 2014, 05:19:22 PM »
did you hear the post-game talk?   Lebron paused for 5 seconds when asked if he was coming back, then gave some bullshite about taking time to think.

bosh too - they're outta there.  Wade is gonna be horrible next year, collecting top $ dollar.
240, you seriously underestimate the power of Pat Riley, Lebron will be given the power and be able to recruit who he wants to play with. He likes and trusts Spoelstra what other team will he have those luxuries with?

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #812 on: June 16, 2014, 05:33:13 PM »
Kobe gave mitch a list of coaches he wants to play for last year, mitch crumbled that list up in kobes face and said "im waiting on lebrons list of coachs just in case , kobe close the door behind you when u exit my office"

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #813 on: June 16, 2014, 05:33:35 PM »
When it comes to Lebron leaving Miami, I'll believe it when I see it. 

I agree that Wade is done.  He's been on the down slide for a while.  He still has flashes of his old self but he can't sustain it.  He's basically a part time player.  They are playing Bosh out of position and he's basically a three point shooter in Miami so its hard to gauge what he has left.  These guys aren't that old if they had anyone on their bench that could contribute they would be fine.  Ray Allen is probably going to retire but don't quote me on that.  Time for Miami to rebuild.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #814 on: June 16, 2014, 05:37:47 PM »
240, you seriously underestimate the power of Pat Riley, Lebron will be given the power and be able to recruit who he wants to play with. He likes and trusts Spoelstra what other team will he have those luxuries with?

They're gonna be stuck with an old and inneffective Wade.
Bosh is dying to leave town, get a max deal, and stop being a 3 point shooter. 

Lebron's best option is a shitty teammate in Melo + old ass wade missing half the year?

If there was ANY chance lebron was going to stay, he'd already be saying it.  This whole silence thing speaks volumes. 

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #815 on: June 16, 2014, 05:42:19 PM »
I think he will go to LA.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #816 on: June 16, 2014, 05:42:56 PM »

Clips or Lakers?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #817 on: June 16, 2014, 05:43:40 PM »

No way, I don't think Kobe wants him either. Kobe will rather lose then win a ring with lebron.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #818 on: June 16, 2014, 05:44:36 PM »
If they elect to not sign LeBron because "Kobe doesn't want him" they are dumb as hell.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #819 on: June 16, 2014, 05:50:42 PM »
Melo and Lebron need to come to Dallas, join forces with a true team player like Dirk who will take less money and win another couple championships.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #820 on: June 16, 2014, 05:51:41 PM »
if anything, New York or Chicago that's where he will end up

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #821 on: June 16, 2014, 05:53:01 PM »
They're gonna be stuck with an old and inneffective Wade.
Bosh is dying to leave town, get a max deal, and stop being a 3 point shooter. 

Lebron's best option is a shitty teammate in Melo + old ass wade missing half the year?

If there was ANY chance lebron was going to stay, he'd already be saying it.  This whole silence thing speaks volumes. 

For me, if Lebron bolted again for greener pastures his legacy would take another hit.  He already is viewed by a lot of people as a guy who took the easy way out.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #822 on: June 16, 2014, 05:53:20 PM »
if anything, New York or Chicago that's where he will end up

imagine the rivalry if he arrived in Chicago.

I think he's ready to move out west, to be honest.  would LOVE to see him in CLE again lol, but I think he'll arrive at a HOU or GS and voila, they're right at the top already.

Lebron is too old and too good to lose 2 years with "rebuilding".

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #823 on: June 16, 2014, 05:56:28 PM »
For me, if Lebron bolted again for greener pastures his legacy would take another hit.  He already is viewed by a lot of people as a guy who took the easy way out.

the big 3 in SA all took less $ to stay together too.   Those dudes are brutally underpaid because they wanted to win rings.  But nobody hates on them, because they're not brash and obnoxious about it. 

Free agents always look at the talent around them when selecting a new team.  And let's be honest, it was never really the "big 3".   It was the big 1 (lebron) + an overrated big man named Chris Bosh, and an all-star that is past his prime and only good on 30% of the nights. 

A true "Big 3" is harden + lebron + dwight howard.  Three guys in their prime, the best at what they do.  Bosh sucked when alone with scrubs - lebron was in the finals with scrubs.  Saying the "big 3" puts Bosh at Lebron's level.  So while i think the name was great for ratings and hating, I dont know if it was ever accurate.  Lebron is probably in the finals 1-2 times the last 4 years with ANY team.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #824 on: June 16, 2014, 05:56:45 PM »
Watch starting at 3:30  ;D