Author Topic: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.  (Read 80625 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: 2014 NBA - The Heat will not win it all this year.
« Reply #875 on: June 18, 2014, 11:03:55 AM »
I'm leaning toward Lebron to the Clippers.

Cavs are morons if they don't take Wiggins.

Big men are too much a gamble. At least a smaller guy who scores in college will score even better in nba due to more spacing.

Only problem I see for Lebron going back to the Cavs other than the shitty weather and small market is that him, Irving and Wiggins all like to have the ball.

those dudes will do whatever the king tells them to do.   lebron will OWN that entire state if he returns.  coach, roster, down to the color of the carpet in the locker room.  He'll get anything he wants. 

I think he has a soft spot... it's "home".   Miami is so cold and personal.  It's like the movie star that bangs 10's all day long... then marries a "7" because that's home, that's comfy, that's where he is safe.   I used to live about a mile from the project housing building where Lebron lived in, back in Akron.  The entire city transformed in his senior year.  He put 2 mill into his high school.  It really is his city, his state. 

I think he'll go back to CLE and it'll be the story of the year.  Sure, gilbert was a dick but lebron did straight up lie, promising he'd be back then signing with Miami.  Gilbert was celebrating and so happy after the meeting, but both of them were immature.  All that lebron jersey burning lol, oh the fans would take him back in a minute.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #876 on: June 18, 2014, 01:03:31 PM »
those dudes will do whatever the king tells them to do.   lebron will OWN that entire state if he returns.  coach, roster, down to the color of the carpet in the locker room.  He'll get anything he wants. 

I think he has a soft spot... it's "home".   Miami is so cold and personal.  It's like the movie star that bangs 10's all day long... then marries a "7" because that's home, that's comfy, that's where he is safe.   I used to live about a mile from the project housing building where Lebron lived in, back in Akron.  The entire city transformed in his senior year.  He put 2 mill into his high school.  It really is his city, his state. 

I think he'll go back to CLE and it'll be the story of the year.  Sure, gilbert was a dick but lebron did straight up lie, promising he'd be back then signing with Miami.  Gilbert was celebrating and so happy after the meeting, but both of them were immature.  All that lebron jersey burning lol, oh the fans would take him back in a minute.
He still wants to win championships it ain't happening in Cleveland.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #877 on: June 18, 2014, 01:06:28 PM »

Since I have been on this forum I haven't seen anyone come close to matching 240 in terms of churning out brilliant analogies.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #878 on: June 19, 2014, 05:52:29 AM »
Houston Rockets going after a "3rd star" in free agency.

Mike & Mike predict it'll be carmelo - with harden feeding, dwight cleaning up, Melo could just be a pure offensive weapon.  Greeny chose HOU to win the championship if they sign Melo.

I keep saying LeBron should go there.  But alas, he's returning to CLE...

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #879 on: June 19, 2014, 06:56:17 AM »

Mike & Mike predict it'll be carmelo - with harden feeding, dwight cleaning up, Melo could just be a pure offensive weapon.  Greeny chose HOU to win the championship if they sign Melo.

I keep saying LeBron should go there.  But alas, he's returning to CLE...

Hahahaha, Melo and Harden.  Two players who can't play defense.  Melo actually makes teams worse. When he left the nuggets they had a better record the next year.  When he leaves the knicks they'll have a better record.  He's the A-Rod of the NBA.  Makes teams worse.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #880 on: June 19, 2014, 07:09:06 AM »
Hahahaha, Melo and Harden.  Two players who can't play defense.  Melo actually makes teams worse. When he left the nuggets they had a better record the next year.  When he leaves the knicks they'll have a better record.  He's the A-Rod of the NBA.  Makes teams worse.

I agree. Carmelo is a ferocious scorer but he plays no defense, especially on the perimeter. Dwight Howard will never win anything in his career. But I think he goes to Houston also. He would be a better fit in Chicago. The Bulls play great team defense but they need an outside scorer. But Derrick Rose may never be the same player he was in the past.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #881 on: June 19, 2014, 07:36:32 AM »

I agree.

He hasn't been conducive to a legit winning team since Syracuse.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #882 on: June 19, 2014, 08:05:56 AM »

Mike & Mike predict it'll be carmelo - with harden feeding, dwight cleaning up, Melo could just be a pure offensive weapon.  Greeny chose HOU to win the championship if they sign Melo.

I keep saying LeBron should go there.  But alas, he's returning to CLE...
Team no defense.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #883 on: June 19, 2014, 08:08:04 AM »
Lebron and Carmelo
Is this what black single mothers call kids now.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #884 on: June 19, 2014, 10:17:32 PM »
Save this thread and lets see who turns out to be right.  I'm on the record as saying that Lebron isn't going anywhere.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #885 on: June 19, 2014, 10:38:14 PM »
Save this thread and lets see who turns out to be right.  I'm on the record as saying that Lebron isn't going anywhere.

Did you hear Pat Rileys press conference.  He was dropping knowledge.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #886 on: June 19, 2014, 10:45:09 PM »

I just watched it.  God, I love that guy.  What a bad guy. 

I wish he would coach the Lakers next season.  Riley is a true Alpha that all Getbiggers should admire.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #887 on: June 19, 2014, 10:51:16 PM »
I just watched it.  God, I love that guy.  What a bad guy. 

I wish he would coach the Lakers next season.  Riley is a true Alpha that all Getbiggers should admire.

His a Winner for sure. I loved what he said, great motivator.

BTW fuck your Lakers.  ;)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #888 on: June 19, 2014, 11:08:38 PM »
I agree. Carmelo is a ferocious scorer but he plays no defense, especially on the perimeter. Dwight Howard will never win anything in his career. But I think he goes to Houston also. He would be a better fit in Chicago. The Bulls play great team defense but they need an outside scorer. But Derrick Rose may never be the same player he was in the past.

Great post. Agreed.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #889 on: June 19, 2014, 11:33:26 PM »
Joel Embiid just fractured his foot.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #890 on: June 19, 2014, 11:37:36 PM »
Joel Embiid just fractured his foot.

I said it before, just go for Wiggins, no downside.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #891 on: June 19, 2014, 11:43:04 PM »
I said it before, just go for Wiggins, no downside.

Yep. Days of drafting a big man in top 5 ish are gone. Wiggins #1.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #892 on: June 20, 2014, 12:12:47 AM »
Yep. Days of drafting a big man in top 5 ish are gone. Wiggins #1.

Yep, Wiggins.. everyone says "how good can he be" it should be "how bad can he be" his pretty amazing.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • also shopped my pic you tried to make it subtle
« Reply #893 on: June 20, 2014, 05:47:36 AM »
Cavs are hiring a Euroleague coach (David Blatt).  Never heard of him but it sounds like he's been very successful in Europe.

Nice to see a fresh face get a shot rather than the same ~ 30 re-treads that get passed around the league every year.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #894 on: June 20, 2014, 07:38:06 AM »
Cavs are hiring a Euroleague coach (David Blatt).  Never heard of him but it sounds like he's been very successful in Europe.

Nice to see a fresh face get a shot rather than the same ~ 30 re-treads that get passed around the league every year.

Aka they don't want to hire a kneegul like the NBA is pressuring teams to do lately.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #895 on: June 20, 2014, 08:15:49 AM »
Lol miami

Looking bad for them right now. Their run is over. Wade is finished and hes gonna suck up their finances anyway haha

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #896 on: June 20, 2014, 08:47:03 AM »
lebron's been playing elite nba basketball for TEN YEARS now.  He ain't getting any younger.  He has 3-4 more years before his skill set erodes.  He has to win NOW.  And Wade is old, Bosh is flaky.  He has FAR better prospects playing in LAC, HOU, CHI, or just about any other city where they assemble 1-2 stars around him and a decent cast. 

if his goal is to win a few more rings in the next few years, then he NEEDS to leave Miami.  Tough to argue that.  MAYBE he gets another 1 year of goodness from them, but what will Wade look like in 2 years?  Wade NEEDS to get the guaranteed monday.  Bosh NEEDS a long-term deal and to be the man someplace.  LeBron NEEDS a better team around him.  Miami's run is over.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #897 on: June 20, 2014, 09:00:10 AM »
Was gonna post this about this yesterday. That 52 minute press conference was directed to Lebron. Pat Riley is the Don.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #898 on: June 20, 2014, 09:08:08 AM »
Bro, you and I have been saying it all along, Lebron ain't leaving. People always underestimate the power of Pat Riley. They never learn.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #899 on: June 20, 2014, 09:08:27 AM »
some espn talking head said the first player to RE-UP independently, or grab the guaranteed top dollar $, will probably wreck it for everyone.

They either all do it together, or, if Bosh or Wade smell Lebron is leaving (because he is), they grab the money quick.  I'm SURE Wade will.  It sounded a lot like Bosh was leaving town too - he'll still get max $ elsewhere, and won't be standing around holding Melo's jock strap when Bosh probably is ready to return to playing HIS way again... and a lot of dudes will probably want to play with him wherever.  It'll be weird to see a Bosh in Lakers uniform, won't it?

they ll all stay in miami....