Author Topic: NBA PLAYOFFS 2014  (Read 39326 times)

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
NBA PLAYOFFS 2014
« on: May 06, 2014, 11:27:54 PM »
Nets buckle against Miami in game 1
Hibbert gets a intervention and I predict will be limited in minutes.
CP3 flukes 8 3pointers against OKC.

I hope OKC implode, but I don't want to see the Clippers move on cause Im sick of hearing about Donald Sterling and how great fucken adam silver is. fuck me dead.
I have Miami winning the title again this year, then I think Bosh will leave, he will have 3 things and will be forgotten as soon as he leaves the heat.

Lebron is playing smart and efficient.
Westbrook is about to wear another dress before Pre-game warm up.
Durant looks tired and miserable.
John wall and wizards are playing well.
 Kobe and Derrick Rose have done nothing in a while. Injuries have caught up with D.rose, Age has gotten the best of the Black Mamba.
I have Miami winning the finals 4-1.

Indiana intel : Paul George is dating doc rivers daughter, but also got a stripper pregnant. Don't know why hibbert is so upset for. If his married, I bet his wife has to told him she is fucking Kobe, or something of that nature, he looks really distraught.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
Re: NBA PLAYOFFS 2014
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2014, 11:35:51 PM »
Moreover, the same issue also ignited the reported scuffle between Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner in the middle of the Pacers' first round series with the Atlanta Hawks.

"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight?  It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ass, he's been off ever since he found out PG was fucking his bitch' the source stated

"That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court."

"I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends."

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2014, 04:28:30 AM »
Moreover, the same issue also ignited the reported scuffle between Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner in the middle of the Pacers' first round series with the Atlanta Hawks.

"Do you remember when Lance Stephenson and Evan Turner got into that fight?  It was all over Roy Hibbert and Paul George. Lance has been getting all the blame for the Pacers off nights and during that day at practice Lance says 'y'all need to look at Roy's ass, he's been off ever since he found out PG was fucking his bitch' the source stated

"That's when Evan got mad at him for exposing that in front of everybody and that sparked the fight. Roy just walked away without saying anything but ever since then it's been a bigger downfall in his performance on the court."

"I don't know for sure, but that might also be the connection to PG's house getting broken into because all of a sudden now he doesn't want investigators involved. Supposedly PG and Hibbert's wife have been carrying on through instagram for a while before they ended up having sex. She felt guilty and told Hibbert and that's how he found out originally. It's bad because PG and Hibbert were really friends."

That's some good gossip about Indiana, would explain a lot about the Pacers inconsistent play and Hibert's disappearence.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2014, 10:07:01 AM »
That's some good gossip about Indiana, would explain a lot about the Pacers inconsistent play and Hibert's disappearence.

I'm reading about this rumor too. If it's true that's pretty fucked up for Paul George to do something like that. Out of all the groupies on these guys see on the road staying at their hotels....a player decides to fuck his teammate's girl? That's wrong on so many levels. Leave it to a bitch to blow up a team.

That being said.....Go Wizards!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2014, 11:39:55 AM »
Oh brother.  I suspected Hibbert's disappearance might be related to girl trouble.  He needs to man up already.

Is it football season yet? 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2014, 02:10:36 PM »
Disappearances like Hibbert is always girl related.
I dislike Indiana but for the sake of the city and fans he needs
To be benched. Speaking to larry bird is not going to do anything.

Off topic~ is Greg Oden playing in the playoffs?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2014, 04:32:11 PM »
Disappearances like Hibbert is always girl related.
I dislike Indiana but for the sake of the city and fans he needs
To be benched. Speaking to larry bird is not going to do anything.

Off topic~ is Greg Oden playing in the playoffs?

He's on the roster.  Don't think he has played yet.

Bynum is out for the Pacers.  Even he would have been better than Hibbert.  Amazing how far and fast Bynum has fallen.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2014, 04:58:31 PM »
He's on the roster.  Don't think he has played yet.

Bynum is out for the Pacers.  Even he would have been better than Hibbert.  Amazing how far and fast Bynum has fallen.

Im not a Bynum fan, his lazy, though he does have bad knees. He must know he cannot contribute, so mentally he knows its over..its not his fault teams are still willing to sign him and give him money. The Cavs and Pacers are really stupid.
If he was healthy he would be better then hibbert, who is overrated anyway, he had 1 good playoff series last year.

Oden hasn't played yet, WOW. Probably saving him for the Finals, the guy is made of glass.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 07:55:25 AM »
this just in pacers win last night thanks to hibbert's 28 pts on 10-13 shooting. and john wall's stupid last 2 minutes of  play, he on consecutive plays fired up a 3 with a full 24 second clock, came downcourt missed another 3,  came down court missed another 3, came down court and lost control of the ball. they lost by 4 pts.
F

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 08:04:03 AM »
The game 2 loss to the Pacers sucked. The Wizards really let that one get away. Fuck Hibbert....he'll show his true colors in game 3

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 10:27:05 AM »
I'm looking at all of theses teams so far and none of them look like championship caliber teams.  Or at least they haven't been playing like it.  Miami excluded.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 10:29:00 AM »
I still like the Clippers to come out of the West.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »
I have no idea who is coming out of the West.  The Clippers don't look like a title team to me.  Chris Paul is the real deal, but Griffin was the invisible man yesterday.  He really doesn't have a presence and doesn't put his imprint on the game.  Lots of good role players, but they just don't do it for me. 

I think the most likely outcome is a rematch of last year's Finals. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 11:11:04 AM »
I have no idea who is coming out of the West.  The Clippers don't look like a title team to me.  Chris Paul is the real deal, but Griffin was the invisible man yesterday.  He really doesn't have a presence and doesn't put his imprint on the game.  Lots of good role players, but they just don't do it for me. 

I think the most likely outcome is a rematch of last year's Finals. 

I hope not. I look at the Clippers as the most complete team, talent wise. OKC just ran away with a must win game 2. Plus, I really like Doc Rivers as their coach.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 12:14:47 PM »
I hope not. I look at the Clippers as the most complete team, talent wise. OKC just ran away with a must win game 2. Plus, I really like Doc Rivers as their coach.

Doc Rivers is an excellent coach.  If the Clippers do make it, I'd give him the lion's share of the credit. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 05:53:51 PM »
Greg oden is not on the heat roster for the playoffs, can someone prove me wrong.
Beasley is not playing, his on the bench.

Wade and lebron cant hit a 3, they need to stop shooting them.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2014, 06:32:27 PM »
GREG ODEN "I KNOW IM A BUST"

I’m over all of that. I know I’m one of the biggest busts in NBA history and I know that it’ll only get worse as Kevin Durant continues doing big things … It’s frustrating that my body can’t do what my mind wants it to do sometimes. But worrying or complaining about it isn’t going to fix anything … I wish the circumstances would let me play more, but I certainly don’t regret coming back, and I don’t regret signing with the Heat.

Greg Oden likely out of Miami’s playoff rotation

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 06:42:09 PM »

Even with his 7-foot frame, Oden was the worst shot blocker in the frontcourt on the Heat’s roster. Rashard Lewis, who averaged around the same amount of minutes per game, had higher rebounding and blocking averages than Oden. That is a telltale sign that Oden just doesn’t fit the system the Heat currently use.

The Oden experiment seems to have failed in Miami, and this is absolutely apparent by Spoelstra’s banishment of Oden to the far end of the bench. It would take a colossal injury to either Andersen or Haslem for Oden to receive even a few minutes in these playoffs. Oden is still extremely slow-footed, and the NBA Playoffs are on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

The Heat have realized this, and that is why Oden won’t see any playing time during the 2014 NBA Playoffs.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 09:01:01 AM »
Even with his 7-foot frame, Oden was the worst shot blocker in the frontcourt on the Heat’s roster. Rashard Lewis, who averaged around the same amount of minutes per game, had higher rebounding and blocking averages than Oden. That is a telltale sign that Oden just doesn’t fit the system the Heat currently use.

The Oden experiment seems to have failed in Miami, and this is absolutely apparent by Spoelstra’s banishment of Oden to the far end of the bench. It would take a colossal injury to either Andersen or Haslem for Oden to receive even a few minutes in these playoffs. Oden is still extremely slow-footed, and the NBA Playoffs are on the complete opposite end of that spectrum.

The Heat have realized this, and that is why Oden won’t see any playing time during the 2014 NBA Playoffs.

It was worth a try didn't cost them shit. He will get his ring maybe that will be some consolation to him.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 10:52:14 AM »
Oden is a mongloid looking guy. Complete bust.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 11:07:21 AM »
He was on the roster and playing sparingly heading into the playoffs, but I don't see him listed in the box score.  I guess they left him off ?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 11:31:23 AM »
Call me crazy but if the Wizards are lucky enough to play against the Heat in the playoffs, I guarantee that Nene and Gortat would give them a lot of trouble.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 01:01:59 PM »
spurs score 41 in the second quarter old guys get a rest as spurs cruise to an easy victory. finals apperance  looking better all the time. ::)
F

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 01:06:13 PM »
Call me crazy but if the Wizards are lucky enough to play against the Heat in the playoffs, I guarantee that Nene and Gortat would give them a lot of trouble.

Ariza could probably play good D on LeBron too, but I don't see them getting past Miami. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 01:16:19 PM »
Ariza could probably play good D on LeBron too, but I don't see them getting past Miami. 

I don't see anyone beating Miami. But it would be fun to watch if the Wizards beat the Pacers and go to conference finals.