Author Topic: Boris Kleine comatose after motorcycle accident  (Read 11767 times)

Swe

• Getbig I
Re: Boris Kleine comatose after motorcycle accident
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2014, 10:57:04 AM »
Well well well, here we go again... Yet another tasteless bodybuliding forum, gossiping about whatever!

I am Boris girlfriend since 5 years so can you only imagine how much information I am sitting on right now? And I mean REAL shit. Not shit shit!

Yes, Boris had a serious accident with his motorbike. Yes, he drove in high speed and immediately you all think he was driving like some kind of maniac...  ::) Thing is, the accident took place on a road where the speed limit is 70, 80 or 90 km/h. And whether he was driving in 70 or 90, that is high speed when you crash into a car on a motorbike. Boris had precedency when another car drove out in front of him. So don't get too excited with your imagination guys.

And for the little medical expert here in the tread, who calls himself HavoX, I can say that things actually looks pretty good. The doctors says that he will be almost as good as before. Maybe some little disfunction in his right arm, but it's to early to tell. There are still surgeries to be done. Boris has been awake now since 2 days and has started his recovery. And even after sleeping for 8 days with no exercising and no food, Boris still looks better than most of you pathetic scandalmongers!  ;D ;D ;D

Julia

Simple Simon

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2014, 11:03:11 AM »
Well well well, here we go again... Yet another tasteless bodybuliding forum, gossiping about whatever!

I am Boris girlfriend since 5 years so can you only imagine how much information I am sitting on right now? And I mean REAL shit. Not shit shit!

Yes, Boris had a serious accident with his motorbike. Yes, he drove in high speed and immediately you all think he was driving like some kind of maniac...  ::) Thing is, the accident took place on a road where the speed limit is 70, 80 or 90 km/h. And whether he was driving in 70 or 90, that is high speed when you crash into a car on a motorbike. Boris had precedency when another car drove out in front of him. So don't get too excited with your imagination guys.

And for the little medical expert here in the tread, who calls himself HavoX, I can say that things actually looks pretty good. The doctors says that he will be almost as good as before. Maybe some little disfunction in his right arm, but it's to early to tell. There are still surgeries to be done. Boris has been awake now since 2 days and has started his recovery. And even after sleeping for 8 days with no exercising and no food, Boris still looks better than most of you pathetic scandalmongers!  ;D ;D ;D

Julia
Im at a loss as to why you felt the need to come on this site and explain anything.

I hope hes OK and comes out of it unscathed.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2014, 11:20:25 AM »

Yes, Boris had a serious accident with his motorbike. Yes, he drove in high speed and immediately you all think he was driving like some kind of maniac...  ::) Thing is, the accident took place on a road where the speed limit is 70, 80 or 90 km/h. And whether he was driving in 70 or 90, that is high speed when you crash into a car on a motorbike. Boris had precedency when another car drove out in front of him. So don't get too excited with your imagination guys.

And for the little medical expert here in the tread, who calls himself HavoX, I can say that things actually looks pretty good. The doctors says that he will be almost as good as before. Maybe some little disfunction in his right arm, but it's to early to tell. There are still surgeries to be done. Boris has been awake now since 2 days and has started his recovery. And even after sleeping for 8 days with no exercising and no food, Boris still looks better than most of you pathetic scandalmongers!  ;D ;D ;D

Julia
So you've been lurking the forums for nearly two years before finding a thread you could finally post in. A site you admittedly consider low-brow and populated by gossipy idiots.

That's not creepy at all.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2014, 12:04:56 PM »
Scandalmongers...  :D

MANGOOS

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2014, 12:17:32 PM »
Thanks bud droppingplates  ;D

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

V Man

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2014, 01:45:53 PM »
Motercycles and high levels of testosterone do not mix.

Icelord

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2014, 10:04:08 PM »
Posing in 2005. Pretty impressive detail for a white guy without a tan.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2014, 10:12:52 PM »

Julia
Hi Julia,
I would love to help out, I can set up a paypal donation kind of thing, all monies received will definitely help everyone involved, and I mean everyone.

Simple Simon

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2014, 10:13:45 PM »
Hi Julia,
I would love to help out, I can set up a paypal donation kind of thing, all monies received will definitely help everyone involved, and I mean everyone.

;D

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2014, 10:17:51 PM »

Julia

Delightfully creepy post. Thanks for using the word scandalmongers. I've often thought that was a delicious word.
a

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2014, 10:20:44 PM »

Julia

Julia.....any chance we Getbiggers can see your tits?

Just to accurately confirm it's you and all.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2014, 10:31:58 PM »
Julia.....any chance we Getbiggers can see your tits?

Just to accurately confirm it's you and all.

:D  Come on Julia. Now's your opportunity to silence all the scandalmongers once and for all.

Tits please?   
a

Simple Simon

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2014, 10:32:50 PM »
:D  Come on Julia. Now's your opportunity to silence all the scandalmongers once and for all.

Tits please?   
and so it begins,,,,,,,

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: May 12, 2014, 04:02:38 AM »

Julia

Yuck that's filthy, please have a shower.
Julia, have you fucked the falcon sweetheart.
I'm positive cswole and his friend MC Compton will run a train on that sweet thang.
Mwahh sugar foot.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: May 12, 2014, 04:12:37 AM »
And even after sleeping for 8 days with no exercising and no food, Boris still looks better than most of you pathetic scandalmongers!  ;D ;D ;D
Julia

Show a photo where he's completely off gear. Will probably be a very small difference...... :-X

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2014, 04:22:14 AM »
Show a photo where he's completely off gear. Will probably be a very small difference...... :-X

Booom

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 12, 2014, 06:17:33 AM »
and so it begins,,,,,,,

Simple Simon faking righteous indignation.... ;D

Come on Julia - get 'em out for the lads!

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: May 12, 2014, 06:19:36 AM »

Julia

Pics or it didn't happened.

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 12, 2014, 06:22:44 AM »
Julia Ekholm?

https://plus.google.com/107252887226147211255/posts

Damn, even Dana Linn Bailey gets me harder than that.

That's one hell of a Chuck Connors "Rifleman" jaw you got going on there.

Anyway....can we see your funbags?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: May 12, 2014, 06:28:48 AM »
epic chin right thurr.

Simple Simon

« Reply #47 on: May 12, 2014, 06:29:38 AM »

Kai green traps of peace.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: May 12, 2014, 07:16:46 AM »
I stopped riding many years ago. A car fender bender with another car could be an amputation if you are on a motorcycle. Cars have no fear or respect for motorcycles. They will make left turns in front of you. It's like they don't even see you. Hitting an obstacle in the road in the car is a bump but on a bike at 60 plus MPH could be enough to put the bike down. I love ridding and I miss it but I won't ride again unless I live in a very rural state and then I will come to a crawl at almost every intersection.

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #49 on: May 12, 2014, 07:27:03 AM »

Kai green traps of peace.

BTW, I see two pink vaginas here...